Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Family Grows Evermore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8463

The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Sam gave Bridget a cold smile that didn't reach his eyes. "If it's a fight they want, they can have it." he said. He wouldn't go looking for a fight, but if one came to him, there's no way he would back down. He had nothing to prove to these assholes, Hawke or Amell, but if they wanted a fight, he would oblige. He opened the door that led to the office. "Thanks for leading us to the office, but now that we're here, your services are no longer required. I have given you a metaphorical sock, so now you are free. Master has given Dobby clothes. Now skedaddle." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11689

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Larissa didn't say much. She listened quietly while the two bickered about the whole family thing. She knew the Hawkes. They showed up to a couple of family reunions every once in a while and she knew Cayden and Stephanie pretty well. She didn't know they liked to fight. Maybe that was something that changed when they got here? Everyone else seemed to like to fight and try to kill her. She guessed her cousins weren't so different. With a small, unnoticeable shrug, she perked up suddenly when she heard Sam trying to get Bridget to get out. That wasn't nice, but Larissa wasn't going to say anything. She didn't really want to hang around anyone with that kind of attitude anyway. It actually took a bit of work to keep from giggling at the reference Sam made. It wasn't one she heard often and she didn't quite know the lingo behind it, but she knew it used to be from something popular back in the early two thousands.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Looking Sam in the eyes, his pointless little comments didn't bother her at all. Was he trying to make her mad? Was that the best he could do when trying to act cool? Bridget almost wanted to laugh aloud, but kept a straight face. "It's about time. You guys are extremely boring." Waving her hand in a dismissive way, Bridget walked back out the door, not turning back. Once it closed, the small girl let out a sigh of relief. Well, that was... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Sam rolled his eyes and exhaled audibly. That girl was a piece of work. He looked back to Larissa. "You haven't said much lately. What do you think of our dearest cousin?" he asked her. He looked around and saw a sign that signified the office. He motioned for Rissa to follow him as he entered the room, handing paperwork to the secretary sitting at the front desk. After a quick moment and a few stamps, he was good to go. He nodded his thanks and grabbed the papers back. He waited for Larissa's answer to his question before moving any further.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:44 pm

"I didn't even know we were related," Larissa responded quickly, holding her tongue against anything rude, at least for now as she followed him in and out of the office almost like a lost puppy. She couldn't keep a smile off of her face however, skipping along next to him. "I don't see her much, so it's not that big of a deal. Did you know we were related?" she asked, looking at her brother with wide, curious eyes. She didn't really care if he answered, really. She was glad that he was here, even though she was concerned with how Daniel would take this. Since they never got along, she was almost dreading them seeing each other, but it was something she would worry about later. Right now, she was going to enjoy Sam's company.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Sam shrugged. "I have a vague idea of our family tree. We're only related by marriage, I believe. Thank God we're not blood relatives. I don't know if I could live with myself if I were blood-related to the Amells." he replied. "Anyway, that's enough about extended family. Can you lead me to the initiate dorms?" He was lost. He didn't figure on the campus being bigger than the town.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Their last name even sounded weird, but Sam was right. Larissa didn't want to think of how things would be if they were actually blood-related to that seemingly ever-growing family. It felt like every time she entered the classroom there was another Amell introducing themselves. Somehow, they all seemed to have the same almost bratty attitude. What a bother...

Larissa huffed as she thought about it but her mind was quickly drawn from the preceding thoughts when Sam asked her about the initiate dorms. How could she forget so quickly that he hadn't even moved in? "Of course!" She said, happy that she could help. "They're not too far away. Everything on campus is pretty close when you get used to the layout." As she spoke, the summer grabbed her brother's hand and began leading him to his dorm with a bit of a skip in her step. She was so excited that he was here.

"How are Mom and Dad?" she asked as they walked. She was curious to know since she hadn't talked to them in the past week or so with homework and classes being a pain.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Sam smirked when she took his hand and skipped forward. It was nice to see someone in good spirits. "They're... you know. Mom and Dad. There's not really much to say. They've been really into old movies lately. Movies they watched when they were younger. It's where I got that reference earlier. A series of movies based on a series of books called Harry Potter. I'll have to show you sometime." he said, allowing himself to be pulled along by his sister.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:53 pm

"Harry Potter?" She repeated. The name of the series rang a bell. She was pretty sure that their parents talked about it a lot earlier in her life and how many different movies and plays there were about the seven books from so long ago. "It sounds weird, but I'll give it a try!" With an even larger smile, she continued to pull him along until they reached the dorm. It didn't take them very long to arrive and on the inside, Larissa wished she would have taken longer to get them there. She didn't want to leave her older brother just yet, but she knew that he needed to organize all of his things. "Here we are! See? It didn't take long at all! The best part is that the other dorms aren't too far away so you, me and Danny can be close! I really hope you get in the summer dorm with us when you can take your test."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Grows Evermore   The Family Grows Evermore - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Grows Evermore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2