Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What's it really for?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8848

What's it really for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Suddenly, and without warning, there was a flash and the girl had a sword. Ash's eyes widened with surprise and fright, his static beginning to act up again and turning him into a human electric outlet. What the heck? Where had that come from and why did she have it? "I was just curious." Ash said, looking right at the sword. If she hadn't wanted him to ask so many questions then she should have asked him to stop, it would have been that easy.

Ash looked down the blade toward Freya, trying to work out why his questions had made her angry enough to draw a weapon out of thin air. "I apologize, really. I just wanted to know you were human, but if you don't need to study and you can draw weapons from nowhere, then clearly you're not." His hands raised in surrender and he took a step back. "If you wanted me to stop you could have asked." Ash's sparks were going mad. Slowly he began to turn away, partly waiting for her to add anything else she wanted to and partly waiting to be allowed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:09 am

Tsk, of course. Now he acted all innocent and such. "Are any of us?" She started. No one at Beata was "normal", Freya didn't even know if someone would consider them human. "Human, I mean." She said softly. The sword disappeared from her hand and the girl stood there, looking at the boy. Geez, I didn't know you were so oblivious to the hints. Freya wanted to say it aloud but decided to keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8848

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:06 pm

This had gotten silly and out of hand. Ash had never known anyone to overreact to him asking questions this drastically. The last person to overreact had simply threatened to sock him in the nose and he had backed off. But drawing a blade on him? Geez, that was overkill. "I suppose if we count our powers, no. But we're still physically and mentally human." Ash responded with a shrug. There was no more point arguing with this girl. "But if you don't study, then you must not be." And with that, and hoping she didn't draw her weapon again, Ash turned and left, hoping to either never see her again, or to catch her in a normal mood.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Letting out a sigh of defeat, he looked at the boy. "You just never give up, do you?" It was a soft and less hostile tone, but she didn't really know what else to say. "Well, it was... nice talking to you." Freya better get to class before she was late. That's all she needed, late for class; talking to someone about classes. Pointless. Without another word, Freya walked away from the student, not stopping to look back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's it really for?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: