Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Saxy Saxophonist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:45 pm

"No James, I already told you." A tall orange haired student stepped out of a black car, a phone up to his ear and an instrument case in the other hand. "Yes, uh-huh. I know the premier day is then! This whole school transfer thing is causing complications, I still can't believe that my parents agreed to this." Walking to the trunk, he grabbed his moderately small sized suitcase and put the instrument on top. Renji Mickelson stood their, pissed as ever and waved the driver to leave. Just his luck. The day he was scheduled to arrive at Beata, his agent called him.

"Mr. Parker will just have to accept that. What? Is he serious?" The boy laughed, obviously amused. "Lose my job? I practically own the place!" Walking a few meters, he stopped, pinching the space in between his eyes in frustration. "Listen James, I need to get checked in. If that old piece of shit manager gives you any trouble, tell him that if he messes with ya again, he can talk to me and I'll kick his ass. Got it? Don't worry, I won't forget to practice. Besides, I heard they have a studio here that I'll be able to work at. Okay, talk to ya later." Pressing the end call button, he gave a sigh. By now, him and James were practically brothers, although James always acted like a nagging mother. Running his hand through his soft orange hair, he looked around. 'Damn, this place pretty big.'

Renji had always been extremely musical, growing up in a musical family. His father had majored in jazz composition and his mother was a talented pianist. At the age of five when he was given a saxophone for christmas, his talents soared. Any conductor lucky enough to witness his talent was instantly shocked and they all wanted him in their band.. His parents loved him dearly and spent most of their earnings for him to go to the California School of Musical Arts Academy. Renji had agreed to attend this private academy, but his patience for school didn’t last long. When it came to sitting in classes and learning, he’d never been someone to enjoy it. Renji’s idea of fun was wandering the streets of the downtown area and playing his saxophone. It was a great way to attract money and money attracted the ladies. His parents didn’t necessarily like this idea of not going to school, but the didn’t object. "I won't let you down!" Luckily for him, the phrase he used to say eventually came true.

So far, everything had been going perfectly, that is, until his gift got a bit out of control. Renji never really knew that he had a power, nor did his parents and when it showed it’s true form, they had no choice but to send him to Beata. The boy pleaded for them to not send him away from his home town, but if he didn’t, they would shut down his carrier. So in the end, with not very many options, he was sent away to some school for the gifted, literally. His parents loved him dearly and he understood that they only wanted what was best for him, though there would always be a hint of dislike for them.

Letting out a sigh, the new student stood there, wondering where everyone was. Although right now his life was pretty hectic, he was a pretty laid back kinda guy and didn’t really mind the lack of a welcoming committee. Now that he thought about it, the silence was pretty nice.

Last edited by Ice on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8770

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Walking through the entrance with a smile on her face, Sarai looked forward to another day in Beata. Whether it was due to her personality, Beata or a mixture of both she didn't care. Looking around you can really see and get the feel that this school is really different compared to normal schools. All the vibrant colours due to dyed hair or something to do with their gift made her smile more. Looking around something else had caught her eye.

It was a person waiting with what seemed to be luggage and a case for something. Curiosity taking control, she headed towards the person. "Hello there. Are you waiting for someone?" She had smiled while also taking a look at the case that is on top of his luggage. Although it had looked like she was just glancing at the case she actually used her gift to take a look at the case. Being the girl that she is, she would never take a peek inside but she was curious about what instrument he plays. "Do you play an instrument?" To Sarai he looked friendly so after looking at the case she did not hesitate to ask what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Looking at his wrist watch, Renji gave a sigh. Guess I got here a bit early. Resting an elbow on the suitcase, he closed his eyes, enjoying the peacefulness of the campus entrance. Not a car or city dweller in sight, it was wonderful. Just the birds, the nature, it lifted his spirits and somewhat calmed his anxious mind. Back home, practically all he knew was the music company and part of him wished that he could just forget it all. How can I think like that! I've gotten so far! Shaking away his thoughts, Renji opened his eyes to look at a girl standing in front of him. When did she get here?

Realizing how bored he must have looked, the orange haired student stood up more straight and gave a small cough. "I don't really know, I guess someone to direct me to the office." Oh thank God, this schools has cute girls. He gave an internal sigh of relief. Before he could say anything more, she asked about his instrument. Being caught by surprise, he shuffled his thoughts together. "Uh, yes. I play the saxophone." He smiled, glad someone knew when they saw an instrument case. But how did she know... The saxophone case wasn't the most obvious instrument case and he wondered if it was her power. "So, do you think you could help me out? I'm Renji Mikealson by the way." The tall student held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:27 pm

She smiled at his response to her second question. Her smile then turned into a look of confusion due to his question. "Oh sorry. I'm Sarai Mina." Sarai curtsy then smiles back at Renji. "I would love to help you. The office is over there." Sarai pointed over in the direction of the office but waited for Renji before moving. "You know I wanted to learn how to play an instrument once but I didn't have the knack for that,or sports or academics." Sarai started to look towards her feet and started to kick the ground as she waited for him. Having thought about something else to talk about she looked up again with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind, what is your gift?"

This question was basically the greeting to the new person since this is a school for those who are not normal. She hesitated saying this since she thought about how not every gift is a blessing and by her asking this she could potentially lose a friend. She had high hopes that asking this wont ruin the few minutes that they had.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:28 am

Well this was definitely a plus. He got a cute guide and was finally going to get settled in. Not to mention she wasn't some boring girl, she seemed somewhat interesting; her peppy attitude started to lift his spirits. "That's cool! I've had this saxophone for ages. I'll never replace it though." The tall student smiled.

My gift? He echoed to himself. Honestly, he didn't hate his power, but sometimes it was hard to explain. "Kinetic charging. Basically-" He started but stopped himself. "How about I just show you?" He said with a smile, setting down the saxophone case and his suitcase. Taking in a deep breath, he focused on his gift. Don't screw up. Bending down, he picked up a handful of pebbles. Within a split second, they started glowing a warm orange color. "Ready?" He smiled to Sarai. Without a word, he chucked the pebbles away from the two, and they exploded in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:19 pm

Although this was what she did for about 90% of her current lifetime she smiled at Renji's response. She never grew tired of smiling. 'I'm glad he didn't take offence to that. Oh kinetic charging. I wonder what that is.' She had heard the first word before but didn't know what it actually meant. She stopped her thought as he took a deep breath. 'Should I step back? That would seem insensitive.' Gather her resolve and stood still watching him pick up pebbles.

'Orange hair.' She looked and touched her hair that was on her shoulder. She didn't dislike her natural hair colour but she sometimes wished it would be a different colour. She tried to dye it once but she was also not good at following instructions and often got sidetracked, causing it to end badly. Looking back at the guy she was really focused on the rocks and used her power to get a closer look. "Oh, a pretty colour." Her body looked forward but since she was using her gift her eyes had looked empty. After he threw the rocks she took a closer look at the debris left by the pebbles."That was cool! Here, lets go." Forgetting that she was still using her gift since she only used it in close range her seemingly lifeless body walked forward and bumped into Renji causing them to fall down. Having been brought back to reality due to the impact she looked at Renji. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:14 am

Giving a sigh of relief, Renji was happy that his power didn't go all crazy and the girl seemed to like it. Starting off on the right foot. He congratulated himself. Picking up he suitcase and saxophone case, he let the girl take the lead. Everything was going perfect, that is, until he found himself on the ground next to the girl. Did I bump into her? "I'm so sorry!" He scrambled to get off of her and stand up. Brushing the dirt off his pants, he held out a hand to help the girl up. The tall student would have said something else, but he honestly had no clue what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:27 pm

After taking Renji's hand Sarai quickly bowed. "I'm sorry about that. I sometimes forget that I am using my gift and I'm not that good at controling it yet." 'Oh great, it was going so well.' She stood up straight again an smiled at him but this time her smile looked like it lost some light. "My gift is clairvoyance and it is sometimes hard to remember if I'm in my own body or if I'm using my gift. I hope you are okay." She had felt fine since it was not much but it was Renji that she had fallen on so it made her worry about his well being. Sarai had walked in the direction of the office then turned back to face him again. It was her fault that they got into that mess and so she was waiting for him to gather his things.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Looking at the girl while she spoke, he kind of felt bad for her. First time talking to him and she already thought she'd made a fool of herself. "No worries, most of us can't control our powers yet." Renji replied kindly with a soft smile. Part of him was curious as to what her power was, but right now, he wanted to get checked in. "Hey, I'd love to talk, but that flight wore me out. Maybe we could schedule another time to meet?" He didn't want to be rude and hoped she didn't think that he didn't enjoy her company.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

She heard how tiered he was and remembered her own experience. "Ah, I see. Office is over here." She walked towards the office in the shortest route. She pulled out a map of the school that she always kept on her so that she wouldn't end up being lost. Despite her gift she has actually no sense of direction and will often go to places where she would end up even more lost. Opening the door, she pointed to the desk. "Sign in over there and then I'll show you where the initiate dorms are." She leaned on the wall near the door as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Giving a nod, Renji followed the girl in the office. Wow, this is grand. It only took him a few moments and soon, he walked walking back to the girl with a dorm key and school map. "Shall we get going?" He said with a smile.

OOC - Topic over :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Saxy Saxophonist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saxy Saxophonist   A Saxy Saxophonist Empty

Back to top Go down

A Saxy Saxophonist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: