Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What's on the Tele?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrow

Beata Bucks : 12278

What's on the Tele? Empty
PostSubject: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Kelvin pushed open the door to the lounge, Jane slightly behind him. It groaned a protest, then groaned louder as he pushed it back closed. Walking over to the blue couch, kelvin flopped onto the soft leather-like material. He lifted his legs and put his shoes on the table. He had black boots on that stretched up to his shin, and they looked liked leather; very fancy and expansive shoes. As he waited for Jane to sit down, he stared at the television blankly.
"Really..? Sports highlights? Who gives a fuck about those?!" he roared. His brown eyes darted around the area for a remote, but spotted how many..? None.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9315

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Jane, sitting down beside Kelvin, looked at the television. "I know, right?!? Hang on... It is kinda dark in here... I can fix that." She used her Light Manipulation to make a ball of light, and looked around for the remote. "Aah! Here it is! Behind the TV!" She said, smiling. Grabbing it, she tossed it to Kelvin before sitting back down. She extinguished the ball of light, and looked at the television with a stare that said, 'Who gives a flying fuck?'
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Flicking through the channels, news flashed across the screen. Just normal-human shit, but probably still entertaining.
"News looks good. Still better than sports highglights." he watched the reporters blab on about recent happenings, and then his heart stopped. His breath caught in his throat and he went limp against the cough.
"A fire burned down the large house of a family on Etchings Road in Minnesota yesterday. The family remains at the still smoldering ashes of their once-was home." an older man reported flatly.
"that's my house.. that's my family..." he whispered. He looked down at the couch. he couldn't bear to look at the television. he could hardly bear to look at the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Jane put her hand on her mouth, and looked at Kelvin. "Kelvin... I-I-I'm so sorry..." she said, looking at him... That must have been really hard... "But, you have me. I'll always be here for you, Kelvin." she said. She thought of him as a close friend; her only friend.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 pm

He shrugged, turning away from her.
"Yea.. I-I guess..Thanks for the sympathy." he said in the cheeriest voice he could muster, thought it still was plainly bitter. Surprisingly, there were no tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 am

Jane shook her head. " I am serious about this time, Kelvin. I will ve here for you. "
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Kelvin sat back down.
Yea, sure, I believe you. Whatever. Let's just not talk about it. he said bitterly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Jade nodded. Turning back to the television, she took the remote and turned it off. Leaning back, she put a hand on her forehead. Damn, didn't she mess up bad?
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:59 am

Kelvin glanced at her. She was just trying to be nice to him and comfort him; and he'd snapped at her.
What a gentlemen. he thought flatly. Glancing at her, her put a hand behind his head.
"Sorry.. About snapping at you." his voice was stiff, but a hint of genuine concern edged the words. He wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:05 am

Jade shook her head. "I-It's fine... I understand that your really sad..." She responded. Getting up for a moment to stretch, she started to feel her neck tingle, then like something was on it. Her eyes widened from a moment, and it had surprised her, sitting back down, she felt where what seemed like something was, but nothing was there. In her mind there wasn't, but there really was something.

ooc:

Drama.

Dun. Dun. Dun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on the Tele?   What's on the Tele? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on the Tele?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-