Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

There's A Storm Coming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9191

There's A Storm Coming Empty
PostSubject: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Seraphina's bags seemed heavier than they actually were. She stumbled as she dragged them along, huffing with the weight of them. Her father drove off, and she glared at her. The clouds were gray above her and a gust of wind blew her off her feet. Stupid gift. Stupid school. Stupid bags. A bit of anger boiled in her, but she collected herself before it got out of hand again. With a heave, she pulled her bags up into the entrance and looked around. Hmph. Not too bad, I guess. The wind blew more lightly now, and the sky cleared of a few clouds.

She took a step forward, nervous and uneasy. People like me, huh? Her father's gift had been passed down to her, and it had rained just the night before. Her father had heard of the school and sent her immediately after. They'd moved here just four years ago from their home country, and her accent had still not disappeared completely. She looked at all the students who were going to be her classmates. I sure hope they're nice. Not another mistake of a school, hopefully. Being homeschooled for the past two years after her first storm outburst, her father never wanted her to go to a school in fear of what might happen. She sighed and dragged her bags up some more before tripping and falling, too fast to catch herself. Fuck. I've made an embarrassment of myself already and haven't even entered the building. She got up shakily and groaned.

Last edited by Cat on Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11226

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Was it suppose to rain today? Inari bit her lip from where she looked up from her book, taking note of gray clouds on the horizon. She could of sworn it wasn't but...Her fox ears flickered as she shook her head, deciding that the weather report must of just been wrong. It wasn't like they hadn't been wrong before. She leaned back on the bench, her fox tail flickering at her side until her ears quivered - picking up a sound of a soft groan. She almost thought of it until the sound of somebody hitting the ground caught her attention.

Her golden eyes flashed up as the young Summer turned her gaze toward the entrance of the school. A girl, perhaps slightly older than Inari, with dark brown hair was picking herself up with another groan after hitting the ground. For a moment, Inari could of sworn that it seemed like the small storm that was on the horizon was centered on her but that was silly...She caught herself as she flickered one of her fox ears. Who was she kidding, it wasn't silly at all! She folded her book closed as she stood up, placing it under one of her arms as she strolled quickly toward the new student.

It wasn't hard to tell she was a new student - what with the bags in all. And so she came to a halt not far from the new student, a soft sheepish grin on her face as she waved her hand slightly toward the girl. "Hello!" she called out in a cheery voice, not minding the soft wind that brushed though her light blonde hair. "Do you need any help?" she asked as politely as she could, hoping that the girl wouldn't take it the wrong way. It wasn't that she looked like she needed help...Um...Alright, maybe it did with the whole having just fallen thing, but also Inari just wanted to help. Helping was nice because she also got to learn more about people and she liked learning new stuff. Er...She was getting on a tangent wasn't she? She shook her head quickly before focusing on the girl once more, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Seraphina's eyes drifted up to a perky looking girl standing in front of her. "Hey," She said quickly in response. "I could use a some if you don't mind." She said in her accent. She heaved the rest of herself up and brushed off her shirt. It wasn't very formal for a first-day outfit- a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and combat boots. It reflected her personality quite well, though. "First, though, uh, what's your name?" She asked quite awkwardly, cursing herself for her poor conversation skills. Her hooded eyes blinked, deep brown eyes shining in the gray sky. The wind had abruptly stopped and more clouds dispersed, and she hated that it changed so fast. It'd be a lot nicer if she could control her gift, but whatever. She'd live.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Inari opened her mouth to respond, but drifted off as the wind suddenly died and the darken clouds quickly started to disappear. Her mouth made a small 'oh' shape before her golden eyes flashed back to the girl with a smile. "My name is Inari Crevan," she grinned with a flicker of one of her fox ears. "What is yours?" After she asked, she paused as she scanned the girl once to take in all the details about her before she glanced at the bag. "Do you want me to carry your bag for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:04 pm

She smiled lightly, eyes examining the other girl quickly. She had a knack for figuring out people easily, and figured this was a summer girl from her research on the place. "Seraphina Dalca. Sure, thanks." She said in response, eyes flickering to her bags. She grasped her top bags handle and heaved it off her other one, dropping it quite oddly in front of her. She grabbed her other bags handle, the roller one, which had a broken wheel. Sucks to be me. Couldn't even get a decent roller.

The handle was grasped tightly in her hand. As she moved, the broken wheel twisted and jerked the bag awkwardly. "So, if everybody here has a gift, what's yours?" She asked her. She already had a guess from her 'foxy' appearance, but it never hurt to double check.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Inari happily picked up the bag as Seraphina dropped it in front of her, smiling wildly at her. "That's a pretty name," she hummed before, turning to walk next to the new student. At the question of her gift, she blinked before grinning. "Its called kitsune phsyiology. Along with my ears and tail, I can summon a blue fire..." she drifted off before pouting. "I'm not...Very good at it so I don't tend to use it. My current goal is to get a second tail cause kitsunes are said to have up to nine so I should be able to gain more." She blinked. "What about you if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:40 pm

"Thank you," she replied with a smile. She blinked as she explained her gift. "Very interesting. Mine is weather manipulation. Basically, I can control the weather. According to my father, who passed this gift down to me and my siblings, we at first can only control it with our emotions, but soon enough we can use our minds with practice. I'm just learning now since my parents were too scared to teach me back at home." She replied, brown eyes gazing fondly at a flower as they walked. "How long have you been here for?" She asked her, inquisitive mind sparking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's A Storm Coming   There's A Storm Coming Empty

Back to top Go down

There's A Storm Coming
Page 1 of 1