Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

109, Right?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9712

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:03 am

Chloe Alouette Leyroy let her left hand rest on the doorknob on room 109. She recalled that she had a roommate, but she desperately hoped that it had been a female name on the paper. The idea of mixed-gender dorms terrified her, and she immediately assumed the worst could happen.

With a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped inside, though she was sure to close it behind her. Four beds. Two bunks. One had things around it, so she took the top bed on the bunk across from it, laying her things on top.
Back to top Go down
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

Beata Bucks : 8816

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Iricki was in the corner swaying back and forth she has never been this long without her sister she had already put her stuff away and her bed was surrounded by therapy books on the mind. She looked up and stopped swaying a girl was in the doorway to the dorm irickis eyes widened a person had enters the room. She didn't know what to do she never socialized without her sister even though she was just across the hall in room 108 she tried to seek but nothing came out but wheezing and stuttering. She then just slowly waved to see if that worked. Irickis picked up a book and covered her face "H-hi I'm Iricki just so you know please don't mess with my books without my permission." Iricki said in a scared tone she might have been rude but Iricki does that a lot without meaning to be.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Chloe smiled softly."I'm Chloe, and I won't," she replied in a thick French accent. The blonde girl stepped towards her a bit and reached out to shake her hand. "I hope we can be friends."
Back to top Go down
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Iricki watched as Chloe put out her hand for a sign of friendliness and Iricki was reluctant but still slowly shook the girls hand she weakly said "Me too." And got up to sit on the bed and read a book she soon thought of an idea. "Hey you wanna go hang sometime  but if we do can I hide behind you people staring scares me and I need to work on not being with my sister?" Iricki can't believe she said that she would never say that maybe this one brought out the social in her what ever that is "But for now I'm gonna go see my sister see ya around." She said once again in a sheepish tone as she started to walk out of the door
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Chloe felt a bit awkward, but the short girl wasn't one to prevent others from doing what they wanted. "O-Okay. I'll put my belongings away..." she murmured, turning to her bunk and beginning to unpack her bags.
Back to top Go down
Clorox Bleach Revived

Clorox Bleach Revived

Beata Bucks : 8826

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm

109, Right? 77c5c610
109, Right? F46b9210

Alexander was looking at the numbers on the doors of the 100 hallway of the Winter dorms. He had left the initiate dorms before his new friend. Miono, had woken up. Alex felt bad about leaving Miono without saying goodbye, but he was anxious to settle in his hopefully-permanent dorm room. He had hoped he would still be able to talk to Miono frequently, though.

Alexander finally reached his shared dorm room. '109,' he thought. He searched his pockets for his keys. Nothing. Then he pawed in his bags. Still nothing. 'Are you fucking kidding me?' he thought in disbelief.
Getting back, Alex looked from left to right, scanning for any people.

He returned his attention to the doorknob. His steel-grey eyes narrowed as he concentrated on the knob and flicked his fingers in an ordered fashion. Thoughts and memories flashed through his mind as they usually did when he was trying to use his powers. All of the sudden the lock of the doorknob clicked and the door popped open. Alex got his stuff and began to march in. There were vines and flowers filling the walls of the dorm room. When he stepped in the room, he saw two girls.

"Oh shit."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Chloe's eyes widened in shock. A male. She had assumed she would have to deal with something like this at some point, but she had at least hoped whoever she met would be a gentleman.

Don't judge a book by its cover, Chloe. Didn't your mother teach you anything?

Cautiously, she took a few steps forward and offered a hand to shake. "I'm Chloe... May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Iricki headed to the door but before she can exit vines and flowers coming in through the door and iricki fell backwards trying to get away from the door as a tall boy entered their dorm and cursed. She assumed he thought he was alone and didn't have a key she got back on her feet and looked at Chloe and back to the mysterious boy Iricki was getting ready to blast this boy away from the room but decided to just leave him alone after all no one was getting in the way of Iricki wanting to see her sister "Move." Iricki said in a cold tone she wasn't one for a good introduction but that's all she could think of she stands in front of him but soon get intimidated but doesn't show it in her head she is terrified but she doesn't want him to know that she waits for the boy to make a move so that she could leave.
Back to top Go down
Clorox Bleach Revived

Clorox Bleach Revived

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Alexander looked down on the tiny silver headed girl and scoffed at her arrogance. He lifted his tattooed arm and flicked his fingers, causing dark green vines to drop from the ceiling.

"Ego praecipio tibi," the raven-haired teen whisper in an eerie tone, "ramus!"

Thick, dark brown branches began to erupt from the ground and slither around the girls ankles. Alex stared into the girls little eyes as he spoke once again, "Ego praecipio tibi, disponere!"

The branches tightened against the little girl. Alex lifted his hand and the branches threw her out of the room, slamming her against the wall, and the vines closed the door.

Alex dropped his hand and looked straight at his other roommate, Chloe.

"I feel sorry for that. My name is Alexander So."

Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Her eyes were wide from the display. "U-Uh... Hi. I should see if she's hurt... Sorry," Chloe whispered, obviously scared before going over and opening the door -- leaving it open -- to check on the girl she had met just a few minutes earlier.
Back to top Go down
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:11 pm

Iricki watched as vines wrapped around her and flung her to the wall and she hit her head against it. Iricki was scared but she wasn't going to let this stop her she saw the Chloe went to see if she was okay and she nodded and told her to move a bit as Iricki began to whistle a sweet tone. then that sweet tune started to get louder and it was visible a light blue color that floated over to Alexander and then it started as a high pitch tone stinging into his ear until he let her go and she made sure that Chloe couldn't hear it so now it was a pain stinging ring that would not go away unless he would put her down and let her leave. Iricki doesn't care if he becomes deaf no one was going to stop her from seeing her sister "Had enough?" she said towards the boy that she now hated.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:01 pm

"Can you two please not fight?" Chloe asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Clorox Bleach Revived

Clorox Bleach Revived

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Alexander was trying to fight against the sound, but it kept getting louder and louder. Louder. Louder. Louder... Until he couldn't take it. His eyes narrowed and his plants tightened against her, feeling the same pain as their master. He put out his hand, pointing a finger towards the silver headed girl as he fell to his knees in pain.

"Fidelibus meus, exaudi orationem meam, bibendum ante oculos excelsos humiliabis. Fac eam tacitus, fac remissionis!

All of the sudden, Bouvardia clawed out of Alex's ears. Warm, crimson blood seeped through the snow-white flowers sprouting from him.

"Sanguinem vicissim nigrum et caro vicissim hyacintho
maledicam si iubes me
cibus inmundus in sinistra
i maledicam tibi oculos
i maledicam te iacet
sanguinem vicissim nigrum et caro vicissim hyacintho
me tibi et maledicam
anima mea mundum et vestrum in ignis!" he shouted.

Alex had difficulty in standing and he could still hear the loud ringing. However, his spell caused a reaction that would surely be painful for the both of them. His blood turned dark and thin, and it cast the flowers from his ears into hers. This was a spell that he had initiated only twice before; on his sister, and his father.

This universal spell allowed the caster to possibly give traces of senses that were like mini-memories to the target through an object; for Alex the object was plants.
Alex was trying to focus through the pain so he could cause more damage. He concentrated, then a faint remembrance the sound went to her. He stood up all the way and commanded his familiar to rip out of her and quickly throw her out of the room. His only goal was tantamount to lock her out and so he did. Well, he closed the door, which was sufficient for him.

He fell on the floor and rolled on his back. Alex prayed that she wouldn't come back, for his energy was drained. He thought about it and came to the conclusion that he was so vulnerable that someone could easily kill him. After all, his powers came short yet strong.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Chloe murmured something about checking on 'the hot-headed plant boy' before standing up and carefully going towards the door. She opened it a bit and and stepped inside. "Um.. Are you okay...? You were bleeding, so I thought I'd check on you..." she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

109, Right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 109, Right?   109, Right? Empty

Back to top Go down

109, Right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Winter Dorms-
Jump to: