Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The New Girl in...School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9697

The New Girl in...School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Once again, the young man held back a laugh - not wanting to embarrass her for the harsh blush on her face as he looked back down at her with warm eyes. He raised an eyebrow as she told him of her gift in a simple manner. "Really now? You're lucky." Jason mused, looking as if something clicked in his head as he smiled again. "I suppose the sudden boost in mood might've have something to do with you then?" He kept his voice light, stepping inside behind her and walking through the much smaller hallways. "I can affect others with my music... Make them sleep or make them stronger. Its hard to explain. I'd have to show you sometime." He shrugged his shoulders - the strange result of his heritage.

The young man said nothing for a few moments longer, turning a corner and revealing a few lines of rather plain doors. "Well, these are the initate dorms. You know which is yours?" Jace asked.

Last edited by Jace on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11292

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 pm

It was Lizzie's turn to smile coyly at the younger teen.
"It may or may not have been my doing," she answered, skipping for a step. She listened to what he said about his power and nodded slowly, processing it. That's a curious gift...

After turning the corner, she turned to face him, hand still clinging to the strap of the bag over her shoulder. As she looked down the hall, she replied, "Yeah, I think I can find my way from here." She almost turned to walk away, but stopped and added, "Thank you, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

This time, he didn't hold back his laughter, not bothering to hide the grin on his face as he watched her take a few steps forward. The boy put one elbow up on the wall above his head, leaning against it casually and stuffing the other hand back into his pocket. Aw, was she dismissing him already? Well, that was alright, he supposed. It was almost certain he'd be seeing her around sooner or later. "Its no problem." Jace insisted, "You need anything, you let me know - alright, Hon?" In all seriousness, he didn't mind helping out any of the new kids - even having a large hand when the save of initiates came flying in. He could do the same for Lizzie without second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Lizzie nodded, smiling sincerely. She was glad she had made such a quick friend. It was an added plus that he knew his way around so well.
"I'll let you know," she promised. Again, the girl turned to walk away, but then remembered something. "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!"

In a rush, she pulled her bag around her front and crouched to dig through it. Is there nothing to write with or on in here?! After several minutes of scrambling, Lizzie finally retrieved a small scrap of paper and a pen. Standing, she used the wall to scribble a number on it. 555-798-5572, she scrawled. Now flushed, she extended the slip to Jason.
"Since you asked so nicely," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Jason smiled and had started to turn back around himself when he had heard the girl pipe up that she had forgotten something, pausing and watching the girl as she shuffled through her bag and raising an eyebrow; a bit confused. He didn't say much while she scrambled in her purse. When he saw her start to scribble something down on the wall, realization clicked and he couldn't hold back a grin. "I'll take good care of it." Jace held the paper up and stuffed into the pocket of his jacket; patting it, making sure it wasn't going anywhere. "See you around, Lizzie~." He called, giving her half a bow - as a gentlemen would, and turning back again, slipping around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Lizzie let out a soft, "See you" as he walked away. She hoped she would see more of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl in...School   The New Girl in...School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Girl in...School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2