Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Feeling Uneasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiscake

Chiscake

Beata Bucks : 8733

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Kimi was walking through the school grounds with a fast pace, feeling anxious and vulnerable. What if I don't fit in here? What if they make fun of me? What if my powers are too weak? Her negative thoughts swirled around her head making her stomach feel uneasy. She clutched her satchel tighter and ruffled her white hair, afraid that that might be an even bigger problem.

At her old school, Kimi usually concealed herself in a small group of friends and art. She loved to express what she wanted to be like and what she felt like with just paper and pencil. Her biggest concern was concealing her powers. She often got upset at her old school with the students there being so rude and barbaric. Kimi often wanted to use her powers to turn the school into its future of being a pile of rubble, but she knew she wasn't that strong yet.  

"Wait. Where am I supposed to go once I'm inside?" Kimi muttered to herself. She stood still trying to decide what to do next. If I ask for help, I'm sure to screw up and start something awkward. But if I don't ask for help, I'll get lost or end up in the wrong place and that'll draw even more attention. Kimi sighed and looked around to see if there was anyone who could direct her. I need to chill.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8770

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Looking outside through the window of the cab she looked towards the new place she would soon be staying at, Beata. The black haired, red and gold eyed girl step out of the cab wearing her favoured red and black dress. She used her hands to block the sun's light she looked again at her new school. Closing her left eye she walked forward, taking the view of things. 'It could use a bit more colour but who am I to judge.' Carrying a purse, the only thing she brought with her, she walked towards the office.

Due to having the map of the school she vaguely knew where to go. She wasn't the best at following instructions but it was simple enough. She also carried one around just in case. She found a person that was looking around and thought to help. 'Might as well, right? Here to make friends.' Tapping the girl's shoulder and waiting for her to turn around she said. "Hello there." She thought about the fact that this person could just be a person that is waiting for another person to arrive but at least she can get better instructions on how to get to the office.

Last edited by Jake on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colour change)
Back to top Go down
Chiscake

Chiscake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 pm

"Oh! Hey there... Uh, you know where new students go after arriving to the school? I'm not really sure where the office is or if we're supposed to show up in some classroom..." Kimi asked shyly. She ruffled her hair nervously, it was her habit when she was feeling uneasy. There's no reason to be nervous... She must be friendly. Kimi noticed the stranger's uniquely colored eye but looked away, being too shy to ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 pm

"Oh I'm new too. I think we are supposed to sign in into the office." She looked through her bag to grab the map that she had. 'Thankfully I had this ready.' "According to this the office is this way." As she pointed the way to the office Diana saw her playing with her which got her attention. 'I should change mine.' Since black worked with everything she would leave her hair that colour until she wanted to change it. She changed her hair to a light cyan hair using her gift then turned towards the girl once more.

"So Sa..." 'What's her name?' "Oh, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Diana, pleasure to meet you" Being talkative towards girls was part of her nature since that would not raise much suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Chiscake

Chiscake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:37 pm

"Thanks so much! I'm Kimi, nice to meet you, too. I've noticed... your hair changed. That's pretty cool." Kimi was trying her best to seem friendly and open to starting new topics. She was extremely grateful for the friendly stranger to direct her somewhere. "Well, let's go."

(Sorry for late replies, family events and art. ;w;)
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Hearing her confirmation she started to walked in the direction of the office. Walking and looking around Beata Diana decided to make a bit of small talk. "Beata is a beautiful place isn't it?" Not that she was one of those people who would spend all of their free time looking at art and making creative comments but from a normal standpoint Beata was pretty. "I mean I wish it was a bit more colourful, but that's my opinion." 'Tsck, how long is this going to take. She seems like such a drag.' Diana disliked "pure and innocent" looking girls since they would always hold a secret. Although they haven't been together for a long time, her first impression on Diana left a bad mark. But she would never say what she was thinking so she smiled as they went on their way to the office.
Back to top Go down
Chiscake

Chiscake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Kimi shrugged. "Meh. I think Beata looks professional like this. Being so colorful is not my kinda thing." Kimi started to relax. It felt like she could be a little bit more casual. "I wonder if the students here fight with their powers. It seems as if everyone here is going to embark on a mission of mastering their powers... It just seems as if some people might determine their strength by fighting off school grounds." The rivalry here must be intense. This academy might be a challenge. I wonder if Diana will be a part of any of the drama...
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:04 pm

'Tsck, be more annoying why don't you.' Her dislike to Beata being more colourful made her dislike her even more. "Of course, this is a school made to master people's gift. Or a prison to keep us from the other people. But we are free to leave so probably the former. I heard there is a place somewhere where you can fight with someone with no pulled punches" As she looked at the map she found a several marked places, one of which is the the arena. "Over here." She pointed to the place marked with a green circle. "Although it seems a bit wired sometimes since it seems there are so many different gifts. Some that are just so powerful and some that are just plain useless." Diana thought of her gift was a mix of in both since it wasn't that powerful when compared to others. "Speaking of which do you fight?" Diana planned to use this as an excuse to attack her in the arena but she kept her thoughts separate from what she actually said.
Back to top Go down
Chiscake

Chiscake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:23 pm

"Hmm... No. Not unless provoked. But, fighting was always happening back at my old school. The students there were always brash. Anyways, what's your gift? Changing the colors of things, right?" Kimi started to feel a little challenged. Let's show our true colors soon, Diana... "I'm not a person obsessed with fights, but it'd be cool to be in one match to determine your strength." I'm asking for it now, aren't I? Well, let's just see how Diana really is. Kimi put on a neutral face, ready for any response.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:43 pm

"Yes, although not flesh." 'This was a lie but she hasn't perfected it yet. 'Is she testing me?" They got close enough to the office to spot it. "I guess it would be cool to check like your ranking but if you lose that then... Too bad you don't like to fight I would have been glad to be your partner. Enough about me what about you what's your gift." Diana didn't care what she had to say since honestly she just didn't want to her nor does she want to talk herself. Although she meant what she said about "sparring" since Diana's preference are the opposite of what she currently sees Kimi doing and honestly just wanted to fight.

Last edited by Jake on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiscake

Chiscake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 7:57 pm

I'm really hoping to get to the office soon. I can't handle being so polite and nice anymore. My true feelings are that I'd be glad to fight Diana in the arena. She has such a challenging demeanor, no doubt we'll be eyeing each other further in the year. "My gift? I control the age of objects. You know, turning it brand new or into rotten parts. But enough about the fighting and the arena. Let's hope.. we get to know each other, uh, some more.. further in the year." Kimi put on a half-hearted smile, hoping Diana wouldn't notice her lack of enthusiasm for that. If only I could control the flow of time and hurry this up. Diana.. isn't.. really.. putting on an affable aura. The two students reached the office. Kimi reached for the door handle and swung the door open. Let's hope we both find our own cliques and stick to them... but if we do see each other in the arena, I'll be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Luck is not something Diana really thinks about. If she wanted to do something, she would do it to perfection or as much as she can so that luck would not be a variable. She wanted to fight Kimi and one day while Kimi is in the arena Diana is going to spontaneously appear ready to fight. She saw Kimi's half smile and returned with her own. "Same here" After signing in with the office she pointed out to the initiate dorm. "According to the rules we go here until we are situated." Talking straight from a book with little to no emotion, this was just unnecessary small talk but she looked like a person who wouldn't pick up on small clues. She started to walk towards it. Although she considered it unnecessary she still needed to memorize the area and having another person there helps.
Back to top Go down
Chiscake

Chiscake

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:43 am

As Kimi walked down Beata's halls with Diana, she pulled out a wooden toy block from her satchel. She held it out on her palm and concentrated. Her hand gave off a light blue glow. The block started to age and rot, its form unrecognizable as a cube. Kimi reversed the energy. Regaining its youth, the wood became smooth and shiny again. Kimi continued to walk with silence. She thought that there was really nothing to say. The dorm they were supposed to reach was coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling Uneasy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Uneasy    Feeling Uneasy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Uneasy
Page 1 of 1