Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just a few Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not Dew

Not Dew

Beata Bucks : 12201

Just a few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Just a few Suggestions   Just a few Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

As a few of you know, I have been a member of huge, popular, organized sites for almost two years now. Having jumped off the WCC boat, I am used to long posts (normally three paragraphs or more) and tags on every single topic I come by. I also picked up a few ideas that each of these sites have. Just as suggestions.

Thread Trackers - These babies are where you make it all showy for your charrie and then link to every single topic you have. That is, if you remember to. You have the slots of 'Current Threads' and 'Dead/Finished Threads'. The second usually is where you put locked threads or ones where you or everyone in it has posted an [out]. It makes it simpler (for those with tons of topics) to keep track of your threads so you can go to one place and open new tabs to check new posts.

Plot Pages - I've noticed we have these. I also notice no one uses them. I'm going to explain these and how they are used on the sites I'm on. I'm told that there will be no linking to other sites, so I will just describe these wonderful things to you. What you do is you decorate it up with pictures of your characters at the top. You add their name if you want. (This is probably encouraged because of our usernames.) There are normally three categories (four if you like.) These include *Summary*, Friends (here you describe how they react to friends, how they make friends, are they friendly) Enemies (the same as friends, except with enemies), and Love (the same as friends, but with love). Then, when you have one up, people are allowed to comment on your topic and tell you whether your character and theirs would get along or not and if you should make a topic with the two.

Open Thread Database - This is a single topic where everyone posts their open threads. It might get crowded on this site, but it makes it easier to find them and allows people with long forgotten open threads to have people join them.

Ehh, just a few suggestions ^^ If you have any questions, you can ask them. If any of the ideas sound good, then cool. The admins make that decision. If they aren't, then alright. I understand ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11323

Just a few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few Suggestions   Just a few Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm

I love the ideas Dew, having been on a few of the sites you are most likely talking about.(although failing to stay active due to lack of muse)

I will take these ideas into consideration, because I think they could really improve the site as well! Thanks for the idea Dew! c:
Back to top Go down

Just a few Suggestions
Page 1 of 1