Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bring him back [For Coon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

Bring him back [For Coon] Empty
PostSubject: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Mikaela found out about Destiny from other students. She knew the Spring girl could bring him back. Her brother. And after that devastating loss in the tournament, she was done losing. She wasn't leaving Destiny's dorm until she brought him back. The Summer pounded loudly on the dorm's door. After a few hard knocks, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. She wasn't in the mood to wait, and the longer anyone took to open the door the more irritated she would be.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Destiny heard the knock on the door, and she knew the person outside sounded rather impatient. She was glad her dorm mates weren't home or they might have been angry with the person at the door. Though she would have been good with Hieta flying through the door and scaring whoever it was half to death. Though she can send Juan to do it instead. As soon as she decided to do that the pile of bones sitting in the corner of her room gathered together and stood up into his normal shape. The skeleton ran out of the room, his bones clanking against to the floor as he moved. Soon the skeleton skidded to a halt at the door and opened it, staring blankly at the girl at the door.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Mikaela screamed at the sight of the skeleton, all impatience lost for the moment. In a panic, she sent a blast of vibrations from her hand, causing the skeleton to separate momentarily. "What the hell is that?" she asked. The Summer looked at the apparently peaceful skeleton. It appeared to be a servant, or maybe a friend, of Destiny's. "Is Destiny here?" she asked it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:59 pm

The skeleton fell apart with the vibrations with ease, but it soon gathered up again and reformed, looking at the girl now with his hands on his hips in a sassy manner. It was almost as if he was saying 'rude'. Well what had happened grabbed the necromancer's attention. Especially the energy Juan took to reform. So who ever it was had a fight response.

The white haired girl pulled out her pony tail letting her hair hang loose which reached down all the way to her butt. The girl stood from her desk, and walked out of her room and over to the door where Mikaela was standing. "I heard you were looking for me." Her red eyes looked over to the skeleton that was now standing beside her but he was still staring down Mikaela. "Yes, Juan I know." She said to the skeleton that was mentally communicating with her. "Ignore me, so what do you want?" She asked leaning against the skeleton who didn't seem to budge at all despite the extra weight.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:22 pm

The Summer regained her composure and looked at the white haired girl with arms crossed. "I hear you deal with the dead." she began. "I want you to bring back my brother." She didn't care to explain further. She figured that the necromancer would ask those questions, or perhaps Destiny would be able to sense her brother's death on her. Mikaela didn't really know the extent of the Spring's gift. But she was desperate, so here she was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Destiny gave off a sigh. She figured that this would happen eventually. Someone would figure out what she could do and ask her to bring someone back for them because they couldn't 'deal' with the person being gone. "As much as I would like to there are risks in doing this.. It takes me a lot of energy to pull someone who has already moved on. And once he does get here, do you know if he would be happy with being pulled back? If he is unhappy I wouldn't be able to send him back. I haven't quite learned how to do that yet. All I would be able to do is push him back with the rest of the souls who are stuck here until I could do that." The spring girl really needed this girl to consider. Would this brother of hers be happy being brought back? "Oh yeah. I won't be able to give him a body, and he will be tied to me as long as he is here."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Mikaela was quick to answer. "Yes. Anything. He'll be okay with it. He hated being away from me as much as I hated being away from him. I don't think he's truly 'moved on' anyway. He promised that he'd always look after me. Now he can't. So naturally he's going to be a bit restless." Tears threatened to fall as she continued to talk about her brother, but she fought them down. She needed to be strong. The Summer girl didn't want Destiny to think she was weak.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:51 pm

The Necromancer let out a sigh. If he didn't move on then why didn't she see him here with his sister?It was going to take a lot of energy from her to bring this guy back.. It was also going to take a lot to make this guy visible permanently for his sister. It was going to be a long process.. It would probably take a few hours because she would have to search for the guy's soul, and then go through the process of letting this girl see. She let out another sigh. "What is his name? And what's your name?" She needed to know these two things to search for this guy. "Also you might want to sit down this is going to take a while."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:06 pm

"His name is Adam Bryson. And I'm Mikaela Bryson." she answered quickly. Taking a seat near Destiny, she took a deep breath. There has to be something she could do to help, to make sure this was as easy on the Spring as possible. "Is there anything I could do to help? Could you use my soul to help locate his?" she asked. Maybe, since they were so close, Destiny could use her soul to locate Adam's. It could also help that they were siblings, meaning they'd have some similarities.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Adam and Mikaela Bryson? Yeah that was good enough. Destiny shook her head when Mikaela asked if she could help by using her soul or something. [color:eedb=fire brick]"Unless you want to die as well, there is no way I can do that." There was very little she could do with souls inside their bodies still unless she wanted to kill someone. "Just give me some time and I will find him. You can watch tv or something in the mean time." With that the spring girl closed her eyes and zoned out to the other side, asking around for this person, and asking if anyone had seen him, and all kinds of stuff.

After about an hour and a half she managed to find him. Well the other souls had found him and brought him to her since her range was very limited. She had managed to pull him closer to the real world so that if Destiny chose he could be seen. Destiny opened up her eyes and looked at Mikaela. "Found him." This was really going to use up all her energy reserves. Grabbing a bit of the dead boy's soul, the necromancer attached it to Mikaela's so she could see him anytime with or without Destiny there. "There, you should be able to see him too now. There is still one more thing for me to do, but I have to take a short break.." The spring girl said leaning back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Adam was perfectly fine about being in the afterlife without someone meddling around. Despite not actually having moved on, he believed that he had and that all the spirits around him were normal. Soon whispers were spreading through the group and silver-haired girl appeared before him. She seemed to beckon him to follow, so he did. Suddenly, he was brought to an unfamiliar place, a living room if he had to guess. He saw the silver-haired girl sitting there and near her was Mikaela. Mikaela? What was she doing now? What was happening? Waiting for (hopefully) an explanation, he walked over to Mikaela and stood next to her.

Mikaela was elated when Destiny said that she should be able to see Adam. It hadn't been very long since he had died, but she still missed him terribly. She nodded at Destiny, smiling. She could wait for the other thing, as long as the she could see her brother again. She looked around for him, and he was standing next to her, smiling a strained smile. 'Why was he doing that?' she wondered, frowning slightly, before smiling back at him. Adam waved before he floated through the floor. He was still getting used to being a ghost, she assumed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Desinty let out a sigh as she tried to recollect her energy. This was tough. It was a lot of work for her and she hoped that Adam was happy with this result because she was still working on how to send someone back, and that was going to take a while. She felt like something was off with Mikaela's new companion, but she was unsure of what it was. And she would have pulled him back up from the floor but she still had one more thing to do. "Are you happy?" She asked the both of them. She had to know if this was the right thing..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Mikaela didn't even hesitate when she nodded. Of course she was happy! She looked over to Adam, who wasn't too sure. He was still waiting for his explanation, but apparently it didn't seem like he was going to get one. So, after a moment of thinking, he nodded hesitantly. That made Mikaela smile even bigger. Adam, who was still stuck in the floor, put his hands on the ground and pushed himself out. It wasn't easy, but when he was alive he was strong so he eventually managed it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:50 pm

Destiny sensed his hesitance. She still didn't have the energy to do anything else just yet but she straightened up and looked at Adam. "You hesitated. You better tell me now before I do the next thing." She needed to know, because this just wasn't about Mikaela. This was about him too. Just because he was dead doesn't mean he didn't get a say in the matter. The dead was just as important to Destiny as the living.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:31 am

Mikaela looked over to Adam and waited for his reason for hesitating. "Well.." he began, getting his voice back. "I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'd do anything for my sister, which is why I agreed anyways, but I'd like to know what I'm getting into." Adam crossed his arms, and waited for the silver-haired girl to explain. He was confused on what was going on. He was supposed to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring him back [For Coon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next