Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Train of Thought [group solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9661

Train of Thought [group solo] Empty
PostSubject: Train of Thought [group solo]   Train of Thought [group solo] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Poor Dakota Hall was both blessed and cursed with the gift of being able to read minds. Of course, it has it's perks, being able to see past any one person's facade and catch people off guard. But what happens if you're in a crowd full of people? Not just a crowd, you're in an entire classroom of bored, droning students - and who knows where their thoughts could carry them? And our dear Kota gets to hear every bit of it loud and clear.

Ebs is going to make a topic of her getting to listen to all of these things. If you'd like a few thoughts of your characters dropped in, post them here. They could be literally about anything, no matter how misplaced. And remember they will be 100% canon. ;D Just slap them here~
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8561

Train of Thought [group solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train of Thought [group solo]   Train of Thought [group solo] EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:25 am

Grey: "Suckin' too hard on my lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down~ Suckin' too hard on my lollipop, oh love's gonna- Shit.  Fuck.  How the hell did that song get stuck in my head.  Time to kill myself."

Keo: "'Wait, I'm not ready yet!'  Arthur blushed, arms reaching down to shield his naked body.  Alfred paused, before leaning in to nibble gently on his partner's neck.

"It'll be okay,"  The man murmured, running one hand down the inner section of Arthur's thigh.  "You're beautiful."  Baby blue eyes peered up into Arthur's as his mouth found the other man's hardening...

Well.  I was not expecting to be having these thoughts in a classroom.  Thank goodness there's nobody here to read my mind, am I right?
"

*Tried to keep it PG* *Instantly failed* I'm sorry XD
Back to top Go down

Train of Thought [group solo]
Page 1 of 1