Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Maybe I will Remember? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7905

Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

Fearghas looked at the girl crying before him, her arms moving from behind his neck to try to control her emotions.  Fearghas offered a small little smile throughout it all, saying softly "Well you really do care for me, eh?"  He let out a chuckle as his eyes examined the girl's features, letting out a small breath.  He moved his left hand from the ground, sitting up a little straighter lightly grabbing her wrist and moving it away from her face as he tilted his head to the left his left hand still on her cheek, he parted his lips slightly, locking lips with the blond haired girl before him.  It was brief, as he just as quickly pulled back and made the distance they originally had, letting go of her wrist and cheek and letting out a small laugh, a crooked awkward smile emerging from his lips "I'm sorry 'bout t'at, guess I don't really have any way of sayin' I care for you ot'er t'an t'at--Short of savin' your life I suppose."  His smile adjusted to a warm confident smile, even though a tinge of red still found itself on his cheeks out of his control.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:17 am

"Of course I do.. I may have a bad memory but your still my friend.." She said with a small weak smile on her face in reply to his first question, but she didn't expect what was to come next. She just sat there enjoying the boy's company, glad that he was actually alive, but the things she had seen would haunt her for a little while. Maybe a few bad dreams would occur from it, but it was bad enough that her mind just wouldn't automatically forget it like it did with most other things.

When he grabbed her wrist and moved it away from her face her yellow eyes returned to his face, looking at him with slight confusion. His hand replaced hers on her face, and soon enough his lips met hers. She was shocked. She never expected anything like this to happen, while there may have been flirting she never thought anything would come from it. It didn't last long enough for her to give a proper reaction too. Her face was red, she didn't even bother hiding it, and it was probably very noticeable in the light of the day. She used one of her hands to cover her mouth and her gaze moved away from him as she spoke out a really shy. "Thanks." The blush still apparent on her face.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:57 am

Fearghas chuckled lightly at the burning red forming on her cheeks, a small breath pushing it's way between his lightly parted lips, his blue eyes noticed the tears had stopped coming from her eyes and running down her cheeks.  He offered his small warm smile as his blue eyes met her still puffy yellow.  "Sorry if t'at was a little sudden, but ya stopped yer bawlin'  t'ats good innit?" He let another slow breath escape his lips, her lack of a reaction made him a bit nervous, was he too up front?  Too direct?  His stomach jumped at the possibilities and his eyes showed and body language was showing more than he was saying, he was tense and he couldn't read her reaction.  He decided to just confront the situation, otherwise it'd just be an awkward fest of guessing and assuming.  He let out one long sigh, closing his eyes and leaning back slightly, his voice taking a somewhat annoyed and strained tone as he was rather annoyed with himself for letting his stupid actions take advantage of a terrible situation, "Was t'at too direct? Didjya not like it?  I'm sorry I just, well any bantz t'at could come from my mout' instead of t'at wouldn't do you right..." He thought about it for a second... It did stop her crying, and it seemed to avert her mind from the whole situation, maybe it was for the better...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Janya blinked at his question and then she noticed she wasn't crying anymore but her eyes hurt, and were slightly swollen from her crying. She rubbed on of her eyes again trying to get rid of the feeling of tears sitting on her face, and sniffled again. "Heh.. Yeah I guess so." She looked back to him again, but he had looked away and seemingly getting frustrated with himself for what he had done. "Oh, it's fine. It was just unexpected for me. I never thought someone would just do that out of the blue.." She was kind of innocent when it came to romance and stuff. She wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Fearghas raised an eyebrow, a small smile on his face as she spoke, a small smile on his face as he looked up at the blue sky above, his mouth slightly agape.  He was alive, he just realized, she took his mind off of it all, but he just realized it all, he died!  He bled out or his heart stopped or something, but he died and he...became a Phoenix!  He looked back to the Yellow eyed girl with her knees over his crossed legs, her face only inches from his, he locked his new eyes which he still believed were the compassionate dark brown ones he had upon his birth, to hers a look of slight relaxation on his features as she spoke innocently.  He locked eyes with her again smiling as he spoke "Well, it's been an awful weird day, hasn't it?  Maybe it was somet'ing to do, like when someone realizes t'ey only have a month to live, I did just literally die, guess t'at's about t'e worst t'ing t'at could happen, I t'ought, why not?"  He kept his warm smile as he kept his hands on the dirt behind him, keeping himself steady as to keep just a few extra inches between them, he didn't really know what to do now, she seemed timid, like she couldn't decide what to do or just didn't really know all that much, he decided to just await her response, it might help him place his guesses...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Janya just sat in silence on her friend's lap, not even feeling awkward from her sitting place. She could see the smile on his face, which she assumed was a good thing, as he looked up at the sky above them. Which also caused her to look up at the sky as well for a small moment out of curiosity. Soon after their eyes met again. She didn't mind the distance, she didn't mind the closeness. Friends can be close like this, though after that she didn't know i they were more than friends or what.

Her attention was drawn away from her thoughts, the topic of friendship fading quickly from her mind. "It has been a weird day.." First her really strange dream that wouldn't leave her mind, and then her friend dying, and then coming back, and then the kiss.. Most of these things she didn't expect at all today. "It's fine really. I just didn't expect it at all.. It was actually my first kiss.." She said shyly, her face turning slightly red from embarrassment at that fact. She was high school age and she never had her first kiss til now.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Fearghas raised an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly a smirk on his lips, so she was just that innocent.  He thought for a moment as he kept his eyes to hers, keeping his arms down at his sides as he would say softly and smoothly "Well t'at wasn't a very memorable first kiss, how's you say we get a better one in you'll remember, yeah?"  He offered a sincere smile showing just a little bit of his teeth as he would sit himself up slightly, an eyebrow raised as the distance between them would still be nothing more than inches with her practically sitting in his lap, how long had they been sitting like this?  Did she really not think this was suggestive in any way shape or form?  She must've really been that innocent.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:41 pm

She was innocent. She knew of the basic stuff, but she didn't know of anything that was suggestive. So she didn't think anything of their position at the moment. She just knew she ended up this way from hugging him earlier after she found out he was actually alive. She blushed greatly at his suggestion, unsure of what to say. She thought the first one was fine, and she was remembering it so far, so her mind deemed it memorable enough since it hasn't slipped her mind just yet. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out but a small noise. She really didn't know what to do. She wasn't used to these kind of situations. This was new to her.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Fearghas straightened up slightly, putting a little distance between him and the girl, though she stood solid in her position, Fearghas realized, she didn't realize how this whole close thing was suggestive in any way, or how her proximity could suggest anything, she was just that innocent.  He wasn't sure how sheltered her life was before this, but it seemed like she hadn't even had any knowledge in her time spent on this Earth.  He opened his mouth for a second, before retracting what he was going to say, forming his words in his head, before shaking his head, keeping his relaxed and warm, caring attitude "You don't want to have to, if you don't want no part of t'is you can just stand up, but pro-tip, getting this close to someone can send some pretty big hints, 'specially cause of t'is whole situation, yeah?"  He let out a sigh, hopefully she'd get the picture as he kept his position, he legitimately didn't know what to think of this situation, most girls knew of this type of stuff. "If you're cool wit' it t'at's cool but it's totally fine not to be, I just...I dunno, liked kissin' you, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Maybe she had been told all of this stuff before but she had just forgotten since it was never really important to her and because of her short term memory loss. She couldn't ever recall. "I'm sorry.. I just have never been in a situation like this as far as I can recall which isn't much." She said leaning back slightly. "And I didn't know about the position either.. I just ended up here after hugging you.." She spoke, her gaze turning away. "I just.. I dunno.. I liked it but having a lack of knowledge.. I don't know if I can word this correctly.. I'm curious.. and I want to know more about this kind of stuff.. since I don't know but at the same time I am afraid of not remembering a thing.. " She didn't know if that was the right wording for it. She didn't know if she was saying anything correctly. She was embarrassed that she had put him in such a situation, but she didn't feel like moving either. She liked being close to him, but.. She just didn't know about anything. She wanted to learn but there was some reluctance because she didn't know. She thought over her words again and again before she finally found the words she wanted to say. "I am reluctant because I don't know, but not knowing makes me curious and makes me want to know.." She finally stated.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Fearghas raised an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly, he would nod his head once. He would let out a small sigh, moving his hand slowly up towards her cheek stroking her cheek lightly with his right hand, his left moving to her shoulder a small smile appearing on his lips "T'en we'd better make t'is memorable, yeah?"  He would this time close the distance a little bit slower, allowing time for her to make her own way, his lips slightly parted as he dropped his right hand from her face, he wanted this kiss to be longer, more passionate, at least even if this was the only thing she was okay with he'd make sure she wouldn't forget it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:19 pm

At first she thought his sigh was a bad thing, but his hand went to her face again, and now she assumed it was a good thing. She wasn't too sure, then a small smile appeared on his face and she finally came to the conclusion she said the right thing. His words only confirmed what she had thought. "Yeah.. That would be nice." They haven't even done anything and she was already blushing again. He only closed the distance somewhat so she guessed it was up to her to close the rest. Getting rid of her nerves, she pressed her lips to his. Not really knowing what to do next or what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Fearghas felt her lips again, though this time the kiss wasn't just a small smooch for effect, it was something he could actually feel.  Her lips were as soft as they looked, and she could feel how tense she was, though she let some go for a moment and she seemed legitimately to be enjoying it, but as the kiss began to elongate for just a couple more seconds she began to panic slightly.  He pulled back for a moment, letting in a small breath as a smile would appear on his lips, he chuckled lightly to the girl straddling his hips, this was something else.  She had no clue how anything worked, it was kind of adorable, she had no idea how honestly uncomfortable it was that she was in one of the possibly most suggestive positions out there, he wasn't complaining though.  Her curiosity was probably good for this whole thing, she'd be willing to learn about whatever it is was going on here, Fearghas barely knew himself.

Fearghas gingerly placed his hands on her hips, pulling her just that little bit closer, close enough to practically be pressing against each other.  He kept his hands just where they were as he went for another slightly more aggressive kiss, enjoying thoroughly the entirety of the things going on, it definitely helped push his mind away from literally dying.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 7:47 pm

She felt slightly bad when Fearghas broke the kiss after a short time. She thought she did something wrong or something was bad, but his smile reassured her everything was fine, his chuckle even got her to have a small smile on her red face. She didn't know what was going to happen next. She didn't know how this work or what happened. She knew if she was uncomfortable with something she was supposed to tell him to stop, but right now she didn't feel such a thing. She only felt curiosity, and embarrassment for not knowing anything. And the tip about the position already slipped her mind, since he didn't say anything it wasn't a concern.

Her thoughts left her mind as she felt hands on her hips, and being pulled forward. Now she didn't mind being close before, but since she was practically on him now her face was burning with a blush. She ended up putting her hands on him to keep herself from losing balance while he pulled her close. Though it was more of a reaction than a thing she planned to do. She let herself return to the kiss that was slightly different this time, hoping Fearghas knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Fearghas kept his hands on her hips as he tilted his head the other direction, offering her another kiss.  He enjoyed this, she was still so tense though, she was treading carefully, no idea what to do or how to do it.  She put her hands on his chest and returned his kisses with a certain caution that he couldn't quite understand, but he guessed it was just her overwhelming sense of innocence.  He decided that eventually she would probably begin to relax as he kept delivering her kisses of passion hoping eventually to break that nervous mold, I mean how hard should it be?  They're making out!  He was certainly feeling more and more relaxed as the seconds ticked by he wasn't so sure about the girl atop him, he could feel her heartbeat now and it was beating at an insanely fast pace.  

He decided to break the ice a bit more, he wondered if it felt good for everyone but he figured it worked with the other birds he woo'ed before.  He just decided to go for it, releasing from one of the kisses with a small breath, letting his hands smoothly ride down her side and sit on the outside of her thighs as he lowered his head slightly to deliver a few soft kisses to the girl's neck, a small smirk appearing on his lips as he lifted his head in between one of the kisses, he would keep it slow and make each of them last a couple seconds as he waited for her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I will Remember? [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next