Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Stranded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8490

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Stranded   Stranded EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Alright, so, a plane takes a few students (however many that want to) to a "mission" that the characters will believe they are going to. However, at some point during the flight across the ocean, the plane malfunctions and it crashes either into the water near an island or directly onto the island. The Island is also somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Very few escape (Those being the students, maybe a few NPC stragglers.) and actually make it onto the island. So, without the school knowing where they are, and without any way to get off of the island, they have to learn to survive, Lord of the Flies style.

Picture of the Deserted Island:

This event will cause your character to be injured in some way or form, with possible permanent physical damage if you want. It will also cause your character to be gone for at least a few months, so any topics with said character must be set on the Deserted Island (AKA somewhere in the World subforum)
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8133

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 pm

sign me the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8786

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm

The twist at the end should be the whole thing is simulated by the school to see how they behave in surprise survival situations. It ends with the simulation turning off when all hope seems lost in some form or another in a Shyamalan esque surprise.

I mean, that's the only way I would sign up, I think the idea that Beata students actually crash land on a convenient island and get conveniently rescued some day to probably never discuss it again is cliche and dumb unless orchestrated for that to specifically happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: