Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I need more ideas...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8848

I need more ideas... Empty
PostSubject: I need more ideas...   I need more ideas... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Sari entered the library with a goal in mind. She needed more research on dark creatures, it would be embarrassing if she could only create dark creatures from books. She needed to delve deep into the lores for this.
"Hmm...well, there's the Tarasque, a fearsome dragon...the Dragur, basically a zombie that makes you go insane...the Wendigo, a beast that has sharp claws and is extremely fast." Sari murmured aloud as she wrote the different creatures' names down on a piece of paper she brought with her. A couple people stared at her, then quickly looked away as Sari glared at them.

'Nice job, now they think you're some snobby bitch. Why can't you just keep to yourself?' Sari quickly packed her things and left the library, heading back to her dorm room to drop her stuff off before heading somewhere to train.
Back to top Go down

I need more ideas...
Page 1 of 1