Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8809

GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open]   GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:35 am

Percy loved wandering the halls, talking to people, flirting with the hottest of the guys. Sometimes they were completely oblivious to it and he scoffed as he walked away, cursing the world for every straight boy it produced. It was a sad world that it was so hard to find a good gay guy like himself to flirt with. Percy had determined he would live the rest of his life a male spinster. He didn't want that. But he knew it wouldn't happen if he kept looking up, so he did, and he walked through the hallways for a new face he had yet to flirt with.

Passing a dead end he knew well from his first days at Beata, he moved to stride confidently passed it, to prove he wasn't a stupid newbie like he had been then. But there was someone down there and he froze just passed the dead end before backing up warily. There was a girl standing in the dead end. Why was there a girl standing in the dead end?

Concern and amusement lifted in his eyebrows as he approached her, purposefully clicking his heels on the floor loud enough for her to hear him approach so he wouldn't scare her. "Hey, little lady. What're doing in this dead end?" He asked as he approached, hoping she would turn around and say hi and they would be best friends instantly. He had missed the sensation of having a friend the instant someone recognized his importance.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8561

PostSubject: Re: GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open]   GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 am

Jack strode across the hallway, hands in the pockets of his fluffy jacket, an playful grin planted on his sharp, pale face, making him look somehow comic. His metal tooth was peeking out from the row of marble white, giving him a dangerous air as he marched through the corridors, winking now and then at cute girls (who said not cute boys, well, all of them ran away from him, nevermind) , fluffing his collar or playing with his metallic dog-tag.

He passed the corridor leading to the dead-end so many Initiates managed to find themselves in, and he saw a boy with blueish hair, and beyond him a girl. Well, this could get fun. he told himself and took a funny turn on one foot, heading for the pair. At a closer look, the girl, dressed in an Initiates uniform, was in a fighting stance, scowling at the boy. As he was peeking at the pair over the boy's shoulder, he couldn't stop the laugher that flooded over him. He laughed with both of his hands on his stomach and leaned onto one of the walls, still chuckling.

"Whatever you two are doing here..." he said after he managed to hold back his laugh and folded his arms on his chest, leaning on the wall between the girl and the boy, grinning maliciously. He threw the girl and wink, then he turned his head and offered the boy another wink. Oh, how much he loved to be impartial.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8809

PostSubject: Re: GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open]   GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Hehe, how cute. Percy grinned as she spun around with her hands raised in a fighting stance. Percy threw his own hands up, but in the 'I surrender' position, a grin cracking his smile across his face. She was adorable, how had he not seen her around before? Sure, she was an initiate, but she couldn't be brand new, she didn't have bags with her. Shrugging at her he laughed. "Relax, hon. I'm not gonna fight you. I just wanted to know what you were doing in the dead end." He said with a friendly smile, rather than a smirk, to keep on her good side.

As he said this someone else approached from behind. He didn't see them until they had come around from behind him, but he had heard them behind him first. Not turning around to look at who it was, he saw them come around him and made a quick assessment of the other boy. Attractive, kind of, but he was way too relaxed. Percy preferred people who weren't like him. Plus, his jacket was so not fashionable and those dog tags were so street thug. And...did he have a metal tooth? Percy gave him a withering smile to show how not interested he was before responding. "It's nothing bad, dear. You can run along, I have this." He said in a condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open]   GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOOOD MORNING AMERICA [Open]
Page 1 of 1