Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

#Saxton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8860

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Sari had been gone for less than an hour before she came running back into the dorm and collapsed onto the now empty sofa, and curled up in a ball. Memories flooded through her mind, and all she wanted was for them to stop. It didn't help that she had a headache the size of an elephant. Clenching her fists, she willed herself not to lose control. Not again, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9728

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Paxton was lying down on his bed, relaxing as he looked up at his ceiling with his hands clasped behind his head and his right leg crossed over his left. All his dormmates had gone out--at least that he knew of--leaving the whole dorm to the Canadian stranger. Of course, with nobody left to disturb or interrupt him, he decided to do what all pubescent teenage boys do when left alone: sleep. He couldn't, though; his mind was racing with memories, thoughts, ideas. Mainly thoughts about exploring the town he'd just arrived in, possibly meeting someone new. Someone very, very attractive. Much like myself, he jokingly said to himself at the thought.

In what seemed like no time, he heard the main dorm door open and close. Curious as to who it was, Paxton forced himself to get up from his comfortable bed, make his way over to his door and open it a crack. Peeking out of the small opening, he saw a seemingly dead girl lying down on the sofa. At first, he didn't recognize her, but the red streaks through the girl's jet black hair gave her away as Sarika Warren, another residence in the dorm. Paxton considered staying in his room and letting her sort through her issues, but something told him he should go out and check on her. Maybe he didn't need to find someone new after all; he just needed to see more of someone old. And with that, Pax shoved his door open fully and approached the couch (and Sarika) in the living room area to see what was going on. "Sarika?" he asked in the most comforting tone he could pull out, squatting down so that his face would be level with hers.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Sari looked up at Pax with tears in her eyes, that were a bright and glowing red. 
"Why did you check on me? I ruin everything, don't let me ruin you..." Sari sniffled and laid face-first on the couch. "I'm dark and evil, don't you know that? No one could accept me, and I was called the anti-Christ. My powers are literally called 'Shadow Magic', does that mean anything to you?" Sari sniffled again and faced Pax. "Why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:22 pm

All Pax could do was blink for a minute, trying to calmly take in Sarika's small outburst. The fact that her eyes were glowing red intimidated him more than a bit, as did the Antichrist thing, but he found a way to carry on without panicking too much. "Shhh," he softly whispered, wrapping his arms around the smaller girl and rubbing her back kindly. "I don't care that much, if it makes you happier. I just came out here because your wailing was ruining my masturbation session," he joked. His eyes widened a bit and his cheeks darkened to a deep red as he slowly realized what he just said. "That was a joke," he said quickly, releasing Sarika from his arms, the worry evident in his facial expression. "I wasn't masturbating. I don't do that. Er, well, I do, but I wasn't doing it just now!" Pax put his hands up in defense, but no matter what was said was said. Nice job, dweeb. Too embarrassed to continue watching the events unfold, Paxton hung his head down, covering his eyes with his right hand. Of course, though, because nothing could go right for him, his hands and arms began to flicker in and out of visibility--something that, as I mentioned earlier, happened when our sexy Spanish teen got nervous. May God rest his soul, poor child.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Sari slowly looked up at Pax with a small smile on her face. "So. That. Quite interesting, if I do say so myself..." She stood up and hugged Pax for herself. "Thank you, for trusting me...not many people have done that for me. Even if you don't care, it means a lot to me." Sari pulled away from Pax, her eyes once again their normal maroon, and kissed Pax on his cheek. 'Oops...shouldn't have done that...shitttttt' Pulling away, Sari blushed and stammered "S-sorry, you probably don't like me, my bad..."
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 pm

The fifteen-year-old stood and smiled at Sarika's nice words to him and her warm embrace. I do care, though, he wanted to say. But he couldn't yet, not without knowing she had some sort of feelings for him. But that didn't make any sense, did it? I mean, they've only known each other a few days and haven't really talked since just then. It was ridiculous, absolutely insane. There was no way either of them could be feeling something even remotely resembling a crush already, right? For rea-

"Holy fuck," whispered in a small, almost inaudible tone was all Paxton could get out before Sarika's lips connected with his cheek. "I-uh-" he stammered for a moment. Then, as if by some miracle (or the plan to seduction he was semi-accidently taught by his mother in middle school), the courageous side of him seemed to come out--as did his tongue--and he kissed Sarika. It wasn't for more than 15 seconds, but it was one of the best kisses Paxton had ever had in his life.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:15 pm

As soon as Pax's lips touched Sari's, she felt...alive, unlike anything she had ever known. Instead of stepping back like she was originally inclined to, Sari leaned into the kiss, deepening it, before she had to pull away for breath. 'Oh wow, that was amazing' 

"So uh...that was...nice...maybe we could...do it again sometime?" Sari looked hopefully into Pax's eyes and waited for an answer. 
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Paxton let out a nervous giggle after Sarika spoke, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Yes, please," he practically begged. "That was amazing." He put his hands down and fidgeted with them behind his back, unable to keep his happiness contained, however. "I definitely will be enjoying myself tonight," he thought aloud, wrapping an arm around Sarika and pulling her close. When he realized what he said yet again, he only blushed, hoping his companion wasn't too grossed out by it. Or Paxton's raging hard on, while we're at it. He kissed her forehead lovingly, his smile returning.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:12 pm

"Heh, I bet you will. Better make it quick, before the others come back." Sarika leaned into Paxton's embrace, smiling softly and wondering how she got this lucky. 'I's funny, we're almost complete opposites, yet this happened. I don't know how, but I'm happy it did' And with that thought, she gave Pax a squeeze before slowly letting go of him entirely.

"If you need anything, I'll be right next door. Goodnight, and have fun!" Sarika winked before backing into her room and closing her door.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

"You too!" he said as Sarika closed her door. Paxton let out a sigh, waltzing out of the living room and into his bedroom. His cheek was still hot where his new friend pecked him and his mind was racing. "You too," he whispered gently with a grin as he tucked himself into bed. And, just so you all have it on the record, Pax enjoyed himself very much that night; he had the best sleep in his life, and his dreams were filled with his greatest hopes and fantasies. For once--at least, in a long time--everything was fairly all right in his life. He didn't know if it would stay like that--and I can assure you, his doubts were correct--but that didn't matter. He just wanted to ride out this high point for as long as he can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#Saxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Saxton   #Saxton Empty

Back to top Go down

#Saxton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Winter Dorms-
Jump to: