Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Art Slaving Raffle

Go down 
+11
Mount
Coon
Dew
Acrylicreepy
Jay
Spinkulele
Ebony
Wild
Grizzly
Kitty
Echo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 3:13 am

I was going to draw some cute stuff of my characters handing out tickets or something, but I'm lazy.

Have you ever wanted to make your characters less like their faceclaims and more like your own yet you have no clue how to draw them properly? Have you ever thought about how neat it would be to give your characters their own designs? No? Well, too bad.

This is exactly what it sounds like - a raffle. I'm going to raffle off 2 slots of requests instead of doing a normal art request thread like I used to, mostly because I get super duper lazy when it comes down to it. By entering said raffle - if you win -, I'm going to draw all of your student characters (regardless of how many you have //cries), each with their own unique outfit designs and weapons (if they have one) based off of a few things that I'll either Skype or PM you about so that I get it right; the alternative is that you pick two of your characters and I'll draw a chibi, half-body, and full-body of them. Just to clarify, these are all sketches because I'm really really lazy, and I honestly need a distraction from real life currently so this is the best thing for me to keep my mind off of things while not having to focus way too much on one thing.

Raffle will end on Tuesday at 11:59 PM, Pacific Time.

Examples for the references, seeing as I'm assuming most of you have seen the stuff for the alternative prize of the raffle, are here.

Just a few rules.

• Pick a number between 1 - 500. Don't pick a number that someone else has chosen.
  • Specify which prize you want (reference for all vs two charas with three different drawings).
  • To make sure you're paying attention, note down all of your characters' favorite food. If it's not in your post, your entry doesn't count.

I'll be using random.org for the numbers and screenshot it. Since it's 1 - 500, if I don't hit any one's exact number, I'll keep generating until I do.

This time, I will finish the art asked of me from this raffle. It'll be a bit slower if I don't manage to get it done by the time school starts though, which is August 29th. Side note is that I need to work on a few solos before this month ends which I haven't started, so don't expect super duper fast sketches from me. It's a known fact that I'm a snail. If I don't finish all of these by Halloween, you have the right to sue me for being a fraud.

I'll most likely message you multiple designs and then get feedback on it and come up with a final design from there. Your characters, your rules.

Last edited by Echo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9276

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 6:16 am

because its what popped into my head.

Keirsta's is cheese puffs

Iovita's is salmon

Last edited by Kitty on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8512

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 6:39 am

Ref for all

Luke likes pocky and Hunter likes AriZona

I wrote my post late at night so I was not in fact paying attention but now I am eyyyy

Last edited by Grizzly on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 6:45 am

I'm saying 72 because why not.

Fav foods: Barry = Pizza, Harrison = Chocolate, Mikaela = Burgers, Gabriel = Hush puppies, Chris = Lava Cake, Thomas = Ice cream, Samuel = Pumpkin cookies, Casey = Sushi

Fun Fact: Ed has the same taste buds as Barry. Not that that loser matters anymore.

EDIT: If you happen to get my number, I will not put you through the torture of drawing all 8 of my characters. If possible I would like Harrison and Banshee Child please. satisfy my OnS obsession

Last edited by Wild on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:38 am

Jace likes cake-pops
Brailynn likes hamburgers
Ethan likes vanilla ice cream
Preston likes surf and turf
Dakota likes pizza
Oliver likes everything but olive's
Liam likes corn

Bam
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7860

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 am

reference 4 ull 

And The Feargh- Stuffed Cabbage, Texan Fag-Hamburgers, Yinzmeister- Perogies, Edgy Chick-Steak
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8768

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:26 am

i don't know my characters' favorite foods you fuck who cares

ooc;; In 1891, Oscar Wilde's "Duchess of Padua" premiered in NYC, The Wrigley Company was founded in Chicago, Illinois, and Jews were expelled from Moscow, Russia

Last edited by Jay on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8701

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:46 am

Reference for all
Hope likes NY Cheescake
and Amaye likes Guacamole
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10184

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Ref for all

Isaac - Mac 'n' Cheese
Lev - Borsch
Danny - Chicken Ramen
(if they count)
Ty - Hot Chicken Wings
Tucker - Tuna Sandwiches
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Just a picture with magic in it

I'm only doing Magic cause I'm just wanting a picture of him as a prize

Magic: Philly Cheese steak
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Three pictures of Kenelm and Anima please

their favorite foods are i don't know man i didn't think this far ahead and i'm not a food person what even is food
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:51 am

Guess I am joining this.

I think I would like a ref of three pictures for two characters if I somehow win. One of those characters would be Devin but the other one? I don't really care.

Favorite food? I dunno...
The only characters I figured out a favorite food for is Brant and Inari.
Brant likes Meatballs (I might need to change that) while Inari likes Asian Toasted Quinoa with Mushrooms (mostly when Brant makes it).
I think Hosa used to like a type of meat but she now doesn't eat meat (its weird when she can turn into animals) so she doesn't really have a favorite type of food, then I have no idea for the other characters in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9674

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Reference for both, please.

Jarod loves hot dogs cut up in macaroni and cheese.
Pax likes pizza. It's probably not his favorite, but it'll do for now. .,.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8818

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Reference for all, please

Ash likes spaghetti
Bast likes lemon pie
Percy likes roast beef melt with mushrooms
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10419

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Can I do the alternative please, with characters: Riley Richardson and Connor Delvin

Favorite foods:
Connor- Spinach quiche
Sean- Fish n' Chips
Paige- Apple pie ala mode
Riley- Pepperoni calzone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Slaving Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Slaving Raffle   Art Slaving Raffle Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Slaving Raffle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next