Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Feels weird, hey? (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tawny

Tawny

Beata Bucks : 8421

Feels weird, hey? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Feels weird, hey? (OPEN)   Feels weird, hey? (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 3:40 am

Heather Theresa Fayah was not anxious. Nor was she nervous, or scared. That was what she told herself, anyway, as she passed through the gates of Beata Academy. The sun was shining, at the very least, and she enjoyed the heat on her skin. She looked around the school's entrance, pulling her massive luggage behind her, searching for a spot to sit and take it all in. She quickly spotted a bench near the fountain, and sat down, pulling out her trusty laptop without a second thought, pushing a stray tendril of hair out of her face as she began typing. She didn't want to be disturbed from her writing, and yet, at the same time, she desperately wanted someone to introduce themselves to her.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8561

PostSubject: Re: Feels weird, hey? (OPEN)   Feels weird, hey? (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 4:26 am

Erika had been up from seven o'clock, and she had been desperate to find a place to read and relax. It was always hard, trying to figure a place where you won't be disturbed, and it was always the same: Bed, hurts her back. Desk, really? Lounge, she didn't want to talk about what happened last time she had read. It always took her hours to find a good spot to begin her reading and remain there as she always had to do. Not that she liked the spot, she just read to much she forgot about anything else.

Now it was different. She had found the perfect spot, curled up on a thick branch of one of the trees at Beata's entrance. She had been there curled up in her sweater, that now hung on the branch while she relaxed only in her tank and a pair of shorts. She had only noticed the girl that had come there on the bench when she had pulled out her laptop and started typing.

Curious, with her legs fixed around the branch, she hung head down from the branch she had been resting on, squinting at the girl's laptop with a skeptical face.

OOC: Mornings from Smokepaw! Besides, I'm Deep :3!
Back to top Go down
Tawny

Tawny

Beata Bucks : 8421

PostSubject: Re: Feels weird, hey? (OPEN)   Feels weird, hey? (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 am

(You know who I am, haha. Hi, then!)

Heather snapped her laptop shut as she saw the girl squint at her writing. Her story wasn't finished, and she wasn't going to let random strangers read it, anyway, let alone ones that spied from the trees.
"This is none of your business at the moment," she said, somewhat irritated. "But hey, if you must amuse yourself by peeking over my shoulder, you can double check my game code."
She opened up her laptop again, blocking the screen from Erika's view as she closed the document with her writing. A few clicks later, her screen was filled with lines of C++, code for her little project, her game she was making. Heather showed her the screen.
"Coding, technology and writing, my three big hobbies. I don't know if you know C++, but if you do, tell me if there's any mistakes here? What's your name, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels weird, hey? (OPEN)   Feels weird, hey? (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feels weird, hey? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1