Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9685

Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due Empty
PostSubject: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Nathaniel looked very troubled, sitting behind his desk and leaning forward, hands intertwine and held to his face thoughtfully as his golden eyes glinted up at the students in his office. There was his son, Jason, leaning up against the back wall with his arms crossed. Two students, Charlotte and Alicia - who had no history of trouble and seemed to be good, productive kids. And then there was Montare, the boy from the strange clan, and the reason that they were all gathered in this office. The headmaster eyed each one of them carefully. Alicia and Jace had already shared their part of the story; the blonde convincing the later to come to him. Therefore, he only had to hear from Miss Charlotte and Mr. Montare. "I heard that there's been some trouble going around, rather serious at that." His said finally, keeping his voice eerily calm and his face expressionless. "Either of you care to explain before I start asking questions?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8810

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Lotte bit her lip. She herself felt uncomfortable reciting her story to the grown man, and forced herself to not glare at the defendant. The girl had never been so quiet and solemn for so long in her life. "Ermm....well, I was at the pool, sir. He was disguised as a tiny puppy, and so I-- she reached out a trembling hand as if to mimick what she was explaining, gingerly stroking the air with her long fingers "Pet him, and he seemed to...l-like it, so he tried to swim with me, and this whole time I was...dressed in a swimsuit. Sir, he scares me and Miss Alicia. He did it twice after all..."
She gulped, chin up and pale. despite her head being so elevated, her eyes seemed clouded.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 pm

The older man watched Charlotte carefully as she spoke, looking her in the eyes as she listened. Thankfully, he had learned over the years how easily and flat out spilled their emotions out how they felt when they told the truth, or when they lied. It was the same with most adults, aside from his wife, much to his mild frustration; but that was besides the point. One could put on a mask and pretend to care or be distraught, but Nathaniel could tell whether or not they truly meant the words they were saying.
Jace and Alicia had told him the truth, he could tell. It was plain to him that this girl was as well, and so his gold gaze switch from Charlotte to Montare, "Is this true?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Montare sighed slightly, knowing it would be difficult to deal with this. "Yes, but I can explain my actions." he said, looking towards the headmaster. "I wanted to simply go for a swim. Like a dog, I got caught up in everything from being in the form of one." he told him simply, thinking he was likely too vague. Montare could tell this was bad, but figured he could deal with it some how.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Nathaniel didn't seem to show any sort of reaction to the boy's words. Jace had started to speak up, but he was quickly stopped, and leaned back against the wall with a huff - glaring daggers in Montare's direction. "She said that this wasn't the first time, though, bothering her. Dog or not. Did you know she didn't want you around?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Nate supposed he could understand if the young man wanted to take a swim in his form or not; and he had the right to do so, he believed, whether or not Lotte was there. The problem was that he had interacted with Lotte when it clearly made her uncomfortable; even more worse that he had mislead the girl to believe he was an animal and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Montare listened to what the headmaster had to say, and was slightly surprised. He had only done something involving Lotte once. He was glad he noticed this, as it may be useful to know. "No, I was unaware she wanted to keep her distance from me prior to the pool incident." he said with a straight face, hoping his answer would not be seen as a lie. Montare still wondered why the headmaster thought he had messed with Lotte twice.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 am

The headmaster stared Montare down thoughtfully; finding it strange that he did seem truly oblivious to this fact, but the clear disturbance radiating from this girl told him all but otherwise. "Charlotte, did you ever make this clear - or give him any reason to believe he should stay away?" Nate asked. Still, even if she didn't, Nate had to admit to himself that what he did was really just... weird...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8810

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Lotte glanced at Jace for a moment, and as she was addressed once more, flinched a little and straightened again. Word of the tough Headmasters of Beata got around, and she didn't want to be caught misbehaving or being disrespectful.
"Jace--your son--did. M-Mon...this boy was staring at us from across the courtyard once, while we and another girl were talking. Jace told him to stay away from us. This was when I heard of what he did to Miss Alicia." she said, taking a deep breath. Her hands were crossed behind her back, resting on her bottom. I DIDN'T WANT TO BLATANTLY SAY BUTT ;A;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Jason nodded at Lotte and gave her a small, but reassuring smile. It was strange, he thought - the girl had always seemed so headstrong and sure of herself; and yet she stood here looking rather timid and studdering. Was it because Montare was next to her, or was his father that intimidating? Or both? Off as it was, he felt compelled to give her a hug - or something.
He met Nate's gaze when Lotte was done speaking, nodding in agreement. "I had to - erm - use you as a threat just to get him to go; to tell you the rumors. He left after that because he didn't want to get in trouble."
Alicia, meanwhile, stared at the ground with a harsh blush on her face - which worsened when her name was mentioned. She hated being in here, in this room - and near him; only comforted that he wouldn't dare try a thing in a place like this. She knew she also was in for trouble, for her little stunt with Evelyn; but she was determined to tell the whole truth - so everything would play out, and that hopefully Montare would be dealt his just deserts.

Nate's frowned as he looked thoughtful, wanting to make sure he understood this all to give out the fair punishments, but this was - confusing... Everyone here seemed to be telling the truth. Montare seemed completely oblivious to doing anything wrong, and yet, him running away from Jason's threat insinuated that he knew he'd be in trouble if Jace had come to him. That must have been, of course, from the earlier incident with Alicia - where everything traced back too. She had told him how he had kept inviting him to her dorms; about what had happened in the conservatory and the infirmary. While her actions were inexcusable, his were just as bad. If not worse. The teacher sighed, coming to his conclusion and pausing, picking the right words out. "In some instances, you know what you've done is wrong Montare - to these girls - and in other cases, it's clear socially, you're behind your years." Nathaniel said, getting straight to the point. "In any case, your behavior was, and is, unacceptable. I took you into this school under the recommendation of your community, but its so secluded, perhaps was best you stay there all along - There was nothing this school could offer you that your 'clan' can't; and socially, you'd be better off there." Nathan sighed, shutting his golden eyes, "Montare, do you have anything to say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Montare closed his eyes and thought for a moment. He couldn't face his clan, and knew he would have to at least try to get some arrangement to allow him to stay at the school. "Yes. I ask that I be allowed a chance to redeem myself. I am aware of how bad what I've done is, but in my defense I had very limited social interaction of any kinda from how I was seen, and I doubt my clan, despite it being my own, would be better socially." Montare said after a moment, hoping that this would give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Nathaniel let out a deep sigh, shutting his eyes again, seemingly very deep in though. He said he was completely aware of what he did, but according to what he felt and what he had said earlier, he was only claiming responsibility for what had happened with Alicia - and that didn't stop him from changing anything after that. In fact, the only reason he seemed keen on changing at all was because he had been force to come here into his office.
"Alright, here is what I'm going to do." He looked back up at him thoughtfully, "You will be allowed to stay, but under certain conditions. You have until the end of the month to prove to me that you can be a productive member of the school." Nate paused, really just to shut up his protesting son again before he continued. "Meanwhile, you will not be allowed to participate in the upcoming dance. Nor will you be allowed to leave campus. Use of your power will only be allowed either in class or around a teacher." He stopped again to catch his breath, "Stay away from these two girls - and do not go near any that don't wish to have you around." If, though, he were there first; they wouldn't be able to push him out with a ten foot pole. However, he would be forbidden to walk in on others who didn't want him around. "Perhaps you're right in that your home wouldn't be better socially, but it might be emotionally and education-wise. If I hear one bit of trouble from you again, I won't hesitate to resort to expulsion. Is that clear?" Nathan asked, his voice strangely stern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due   Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, Time to Deal with Something Long-Past Due
Page 1 of 1