Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] WENHmLh

It was a clear sunny day, bringing cheer, excitement and happiness to a lot of the private school campus. The thick curtains that draped over the towering windows of the Grand Hall had all been pulled completely out of the way, breathing life into enormous antique building.

A stage had been set up in the back of the room, surrounded by brilliant royal blue curtains along the sides and from behind, where all the eager graduates were awaiting and forming their lines. In the front of the stage, lowered unto ground level was a lone podium with the crest of Beata engraved delicately into the wood.

From there one were nothing but rows and rows of seating, from the podium to the very back door. In between the rows and seating were almost countless people. Some of them were students, cheering on their soon-to-be-former classmates. Others were friends and family, who'd never so much had seen the school before this day. Teachers and Guardians also littered the room, helping move things along and talking eagerly with those around them.

Once the clock had struck noon, everyone was gathered into their seats, or made quiet where they could stand anyways.

The Headmaster walked in from the side, greeting the room with a warm smile and making his way to the podium. "Welcome one and all to our ceremony for the graduating class of 2036!" Hardly skipping a beat, the crowd erupted into a cheer, and he had to wait for them to settle down before speaking on.

"For many of our students, it's been a long and rough couple of years." He started, leaning closer to the microphone. "By the time they show up at out gates, these young souls are lost, confused, and more-often-than-not unsure of who they are. They've spent hours not only getting to know their peers, but they've been discovering themselves. They've worked hard on their educations and their skills, and I know we all could not be prouder!" The sounds of loud whistles and claps erupted in the room again.

His grin grew, and "And so, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce...!"

Several others took their turn on the podium after that: staff, teachers, club leaders, the Valedictorian, all with smiles and personal words of their own. Quite some time had passed before they had all seemingly finished. A young woman took her place by the side of the stage, Miss Davis, looking ready to work her magic as the Headmaster returned once again to the front.

Now, with several sleek pale, blue, and silver diplomas at the ready, Nathaniel began to call each student up - one by one; cheers erupting at every announcement. As one clever young man finished up his own show, which had left the crowd bewitched for a time, literally, he took back the stage and called the next name on the list.

"And now, our former Prefect of Spring, Destiny Williams!"

[ooc; anyone is allowed to post at any time in this topic to cheer on or do whatever in if they so desire. c: have fun guys!]
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Destiny was excited. She finally mastered her gift, she was finally done learning. She could go back to her dad, and start learning to take over his business like she always dreamed of. Of course, she would be sad to leave this place, but it was time for her to move on. Though she did say that if they ever needed help she would come.

The spring girl watched as others went up on stage, presented their gift and walked of stage a graduate of Beata Academy. It didn't last long enough because soon enough it was her turn. Her chance to walk up on stage and show off what she had learned over the two years she had been here. She let out a small sigh to ease herself a little before standing and walking to the stage being joined by a familiar skeleton along the way. Juan her constant companion. This skeleton was real, and he would continue to be even after she walked off that stage. Everything else would only last a while for the others.

When she finally reached the place to speak she looked at the crowd for a small moment before speaking up. "Hello Everyone." Her voice was loud and clear, like the business woman she aspired to be. "Tonight, I'm going to show you something a little different than you don't normally see." She glanced back to Juan for a moment. "As you can see, my gift has the ability to manipulate the dead, but that's not all it can do." For a moment the necromancer closed her eyes, and when she opened them. Souls of the dead were visible. It was mostly animals that acted like they normally would, flying through the air, looking for food. All of them looked faded and left this weird ethereal trail when they moved, but it was a breath taking sight in itself.

Destiny watched the crowd turn their attention to her gift. She smiled as she let the effect last for a little bit, letting the people observe something they didn't normally see, but something she saw everyday. She was glad to share something like that with them, but she needed to wrap this up. Slowly the faded forms faded from their view, and she spoke up again. "If it weren't for my time here at Beata I wouldn't have been able to show you that, but this school showed me how and trained me so I could share that wonderful sight with you all." She let out a small sigh. "But it's time for me to go. I thank you all for the help you have provided for me, and I hope you continue to help others just as you have done for me. I will miss you all, but I'm sure you will see me at some point in the future, because I don't believe I will fully be able to let go of this place." She said one finally thank you before moving the rest of the way across the stage shaking many hands, saying thank you to the ones giving her, her diploma. Before returning to her seat. Happy and yet sad to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:02 pm

The Headmaster joined in the round of applause, looking on proudly at the former student as she made her off the stage and towards the other graduates. As ever, there were a few blank faces in the crowd, parents and outsiders completely oblivious to the potential of Beata's students. It never ceased to amuse him. As he stepped back up to the podium, he looked back at Destiny and warmly witnessed the smile on her face. To see the look and pride on her face, this was why he decided to take on the school for himself.

He waved the crowed silent and clearing his throat before reading off the next name. "Brant Uri!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Brant didn't want to admit it. But the way his heart was pounding, his hands clenched so hard that his knuckles were turning white...There was no denying it - he was terrified. It should of been a time of joy, pride but instead he was scared half to death. He wanted to sink into his seat and never go up there, but he was graduating and it was the rite of all students to show off their gifts. But that was the problem - he didn't have a great gift or at least a gift that was worth showing off. His green eyes were dull as he stared at his feet, listening to the Headmaster as he spoke before he started to call names. At least he had plenty of time to think - his last name would mean he would be no doubt one of the very last people going. But he wasn't sure plenty of time to think was the best thing. All he could think about was that his gift really was nothing special when it came to Beata.

With gifts coming in all shapes and sizes, there were so many special ones. Such as Destiny's gift of necromancy or uh...What was that kids name...Devin! Devin could turn into a demon. A gift like being able to breath fire just didn't seem all that show worthy compared to those. He tapped his fingers on his knee as names started to be called to go up, trying to think of what he wanted to do. He had been trying to think of what he wanted to do for a week yet nothing had come up. How was he supposed to show off his gift in a special way? And so he sat there, thinking and thinking with his mind only sometime randomly drifting to thinking about Destiny and...Well Sometimes Kindle as well. She was a cute little cat. However he didn't realize how much time had past in his totally not all track thinking until a name split the air - Destiny Williams.

His green eyes widen as he quickly sat up in his seat as Destiny stepped onto the stage, holding his breath as Juan followed her out. He listened to all of her words, a soft smile flashing on his face as she allowed the spirits to be seen. He was so proud of her - having come so far in the year and a half they had been dating. The way she stood up there, proud of her gift and what it could do. The smile didn't fade until she had left the stage and another name was called out - his own.

"Brant Uri!" Those two words caused his blood to turn cold as he froze in his seat. He swallowed, standing up as he attempted to gather the ideas he had come up with as he had waited and walked toward the stage. He lingered for a moment before he stepped onto the stage itself, worry worming inside him as he stepped into the limelight. The warmth of the light on his skin, the shadows of the crowd staring at him...It all made him nervous but he quickly shoved it down as he moved to the middle of the stage and folded his arms behind his back - if only to hide how much his hands were shaking from sheer stage fright. He cleared his throat. "Hello," he said, forcing a deep breath to calm his beating heart. "My name is Brant Uri. I have been a student of Beata Academy for over three years now.

"Beata Academy quickly became a second home to me, giving me many friends and even a wonderful girl to call my girlfriend," his voice drifted off as his gaze at where Destiny would be sitting with the other graduated students. "Its a place full of wonder, being able to see so many gifts... But against the gifts you have seen tonight, I'm afraid mine is nothing special." He chuckled softly, giving a slight smile to the crowd. "I can breath fire. I used to not be able to control it all - it was very common for me to spout a flicker of flame when I talked during my first few months at Beata but my time here as allowed me to control it - allowing me to breath fire at will from small flickers to large billows of fire. And that is what I am going to show you today."

It was time. His heart was beating faster then ever as he raised his head, taking in a deep breath as he closed his eyes, feeling his throat warming up. Then, he exhaled all of the air at once - followed by a roaring flame of crimson. He held it as long as he could, and as it split the air he felt his throat grow even warmer as the fire started to shift color - turning a brighter cherry color to orange...To even perhaps a bit of white before he cut it off, taking in a deep breath as the flames dispersed into the air - a bit of smoke following. He opened his eyes, a soft smile on his face as he bowed to the crowd. "Thank you all for supporting us students at Beata," he said before he turned and walked off the stage. Once out a view, he let out a ragged gasp for breath. That took a lot out of him but he couldn't help but he proud at what he did.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 am

"... Louis Ashina!"

Sitting down in the mass of students, Louis looked down in one of the many seats with his hands on his lap and looking to the students that were called onto the stage. Some gave little speeches, others decided to spare their feelings and move on down the line. Honestly, he didn't know whether he'd talk or not, since his time at this school wasn't really the best experience, but then again, it wasn't the worst. Letting out a sigh, he knew that Pepper was going to be lost with out him, and prayed that she'd make the right choices. And Jake... Well, that thug of a guy would be on in own. Lost in thought, he almost didn't hear his name but someone next to him lightly nudged his shoulder and he made his way to the stage.

The stage lights were warm, a bit too warm for his taste and the mortarboard he wore was somewhat itchy. Acting calm yet nervous, the tall student gave a sigh, trying to rid himself of all the emotions bunched up inside him. Not much had gone on in his time of being at the school, and he didn't have a girlfriend or some sob story to share so he hoped that what ever he said was good enough for his peers. "Well, uh, I'm Louis Ashina and let me tell you, my journey here at Beata Academy has been a wild one. Unknowns at every corner, and yet I call this place my home. I'm usually not very into all this social business, but this school has changed me for the better," so glad that he was able to get what he wanted to out without screwing up, he remembered that he was supposed to show something about his gift. "My gift gives me the ability to communicate with animals," he started. The guy before him had a much cooler gift than he, but it what was he to do about it? Giving a short whistle, his friend, the bluebird flew threw the doors and rested on his shoulder. He'd miss the little bird so much, it almost made him want to cry.

"Thank you so much for everything," the tall student directed his words to the headmaster and staff, and walked off the stage with a bird on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:02 pm

The crowd ooh'd and ahh'd as the graduate, with a smile wave of his hand and a sweet whistling tune, called out to the small bird and brought it to rest gingerly on his finger. Although the tall young man seemed unsure of his place of being, his friends, his future, Nathaniel knew full well what plans the former student had and what future Mr. Ashina held. Once he stepped off the stage and returned to the comfort of his seat, his golden eyes shot back down to the cards, pausing before he spoke. It was a name he easily recognized, for all too unfortunate reasons.

Perhaps this could still be a good day for the young man, or so he hoped anyways.

"Jonathan Kent!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]   Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Class of 2036 [Graduation Topic]
Page 1 of 1