Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Girl In Class [rohan;rose]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

A Girl In Class [rohan;rose] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Girl In Class [rohan;rose]   A Girl In Class [rohan;rose] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:17 pm

She sat back on her legs for a moment, and rubbed her hands together to get any dirt that might have been on them off, and ignoring the pain she felt in them for a second, and the pain in the knees from hitting the ground but that wasn't important. Rose blinked at the hand offered to her before hesitantly taking it and standing up with the help of her new friend.

Once she was standing she smoothed out her skirt and sweater before speaking. "I'm... just very clumsy..." She stated slightly embarrassed about being clumsy. At least he didn't laugh at her too much.. One of her hands rested on the hem of her sweater messing with the fabric somewhat as she looked around for her notebook that she had dropped. She glanced at him occasionally to see if his expression held an anger for her being so stupid, but she didn't see anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8819

PostSubject: Re: A Girl In Class [rohan;rose]   A Girl In Class [rohan;rose] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:39 pm

"Happ'ns to the best uh'us." Rohan held the next door open for her, the one leading from the atrium to the dorm building lobby. As they ascended the stairs, he had his eyes to the ceiling, recounting a story through a smile, one that stemmed from her fall, which kinda blossomed on its own. It took until they reached his dorm for him to finish, the boy choking on his words laughing as he jingled the keys to his place.

"En Willy go, 'Ayy, ya lousy pricks, whit wanna yuh done film me fall?'" He quite literally slapped his knee, his accent thicker as he recounted a story with his old friends, of his time in Edinburgh. He opened the door to the hallway, moving his hands along with the narrative. "No'un say nawthing, en I go, I says: "Willy, I hope 'ooevuh filmed yuh din't get whit's on yuh face." He wiped away a tear. "He wis covered in snot, it wis su cold thaut 'is nose went like a bloody faucet!"

It took him a moment to calm down, stumbling over himself into the ordinary dorm room of Beata Academy. He outstretched his hands, throat burning from laughing so hard. "Welcome tuh mi castle. Leave yih books there, we can head out if yih want."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: A Girl In Class [rohan;rose]   A Girl In Class [rohan;rose] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:39 pm

It was getting a bit hard to understand him, but she was still managing. She was used to different people with thick accents, though it had been a while since she had heard one, so she was a bit rusty in understanding.. Though she stayed focused on his words, it would be rude to ignore him just because of his accent.

She had a small smile on her face at the end of the story, it was kind of funny, but she didn't find it as funny as he did. She more so pitied the poor guy. "Hehe.. That's a bit of a nice story.. but I feel kind of bad for the guy though..." She said, managed to form a sentence without pausing too much this time. Though it was soon forgotten as they reached his dorm.

She didn't say much as she entered the dorm that was like hers, but different in its own way. She looked around for a moment before deciding to set her books down on what looked to be a spot where it wouldn't be messed with too much. She turned to him unsure of where to go or what to do. Her hands, now that they weren't holding books, were at the hem of her sweater picking at the strings there. "Umm.. I'm.. good with going... where ever you want... to go.." She said feeling a bit more nervous again not that she didn't have something to hold close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl In Class [rohan;rose]   A Girl In Class [rohan;rose] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl In Class [rohan;rose]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2