Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lost in The Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Beata Bucks : 8312

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:56 pm

Kyron plopped down on a log, and began looking through the pictures on his camera.

He'd only been at Beata Academy for a few days, but as soon as he heard that there was a forest he just had to check it out. So as soon as all the initiation bullshit was out of the way he whipped out his camera and booked it towards the first entrance he could find. And man was this forest a sight. Just taking pictures of the uninterested wildlife was far more interesting than anything he could find at home. Eventually he just ended up wandering the forest for hours taking in the scenery.

But now it's getting late, the sun it setting, and as he was prepping to head back, something very important had just occurred to him.

'... Wait a second... Where's the exit again?'
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10893

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:44 pm

"Lost, dumbass?" The words came from above, where Kenelm was sitting perched on a tree branch, the toes of his bare feet replaced with talons. Kenelm hadn't seen this fucking idiot before, so he must be new. Was he getting lost in the forest on his first day? Kenelm couldn't help but wonder how the kid had lasted this long. Hell, the dumbass probably would've ended up dying here if it weren't for Kenelm. Assuming, of course, he decided to help him. Kenelm jumped down from where he was perched and landed in front of Kyron. A grey vest with purple trim that left his chest and stomach visible and pair of grey shorts is all that covered his short, small frame. In addition to this, he also had long hair that had been dyed entirely purple and was tied in a ponytail in the back, although enough hair was still free that in the front it reached past his face.

Kenelm's dark green eyes glared at Kyron, a mischeivous grin on his face as he crossed his arms across his chest and waited.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:27 pm

Kyron let out a small yell, clutching his camera. He wasn't really expected to see anyone, let alone a foulmouthed bird kid. Taking a few seconds to regain his composure, he stands up. Maybe if he plays it cool, the kid'll ignore the fact he just almost jumped out of his skin.

"Yeah, I guess so. Pretty cool forest to get lost in though." He smiled awkwardly. "You know the way out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Kenelm burst out laughing as he saw Kyron lose his shit. So he wss dealing with a jumpy dumbass. This could end up being pretty entertaining. "Of course I know the way out, I'm not a fucking idiot like you are. But that doesn't mean I'm going to help you. It'd be pretty damn fun to watch you try and find the way out." Although, it could also be fun as fuck to toy with him and see what'd he do to in order for Kenelm to give him directions. Maybe bow down and accept Kenelm Alium-Aquilam as his king, acting as his ever humble and stupid servant?
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:00 pm

'Am I being hazed right now? What does he want? A bribe?' Kyron sighes, "I mean, I have some donuts in my bag from lunch if you want em."
He pulls out a small tuber ware box from his satchel. Inside were a few small round glazed donuts.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Kenelm eyed the donuts. For an idiot, he came up with a decent offer. But it wasn't good enough. "I don't want any damn donuts. Got anything better? Or should I suggest something before your shitty brain melts?" Kenelm couldn't decide if he wanted to force Kyron into servitude or find an excuse to get him completely and utterly wasted. Or maybe both. That could be really fun. Kenelm silently began to try and decide. After all, what were the odds this fuck was gonna come up with something good?
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Honestly, he really didn't have anything to offer other than his donuts and he sure as hell isn't going to give him his camera. Might as well hear him out, who knows, maybe it'll actually be reasonable and he won't have to brave the wilderness.
"Augh, I guess I'll hear your demands, shoot."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:53 pm

So he was out of ideas. Rather than responding, Kenelm sprouted wings and flew up into one of the trees nearby, before returning a moment later with a mostly full bottle of vodka. Hopefullu this would be entertaining; this was his last damn bottle. He'd need to go steal some more later. "Drink as much as this as you think you can stomach, and then I'll lead you out. Or are you too much of a pussy?" Kenelm shoved the bottle towards Kyron.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:25 pm

"Alright, alright." Kyron took the bottle, reading the title. No way was he going to drink this. This would probably kill him purely from alcohol poisoning. Why would he even have this? He's like twelve. Then a thought struck Kyron, a really cruel thought.

"Actually, I think I have good trade now." He said, grinning as he quickly inserted the bottle into his satchel. "I'll give you your alcohol back if you lead me out. Maybe I'll even give you those donuts I offered earlier. So, how about it?"

He sounded a bit tense, this clearly wasn't something he was used to doing.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Oh. So he was trying to take his vodka hostage. Haha. What a funny guy. What a funny fucking idiot. Kenelm simply responded by paying the tree branches another quick trip, to grab the one other thing he had up there besides his last bottle of vodka. This time when he hopped down, his eyes were much more bird-like and his hands ended in talons. Gripped in one was a hilt with a metal cyclinder on the end of it. If he wanted, it'd make a pretty fucking good club. There were other uses too though, but they probably wouldn't be necessary for this fucker. "How about you give back my fucking vodka and maybe I won't leave you bleeding on the fucking ground? Maybe I'll even still give you a chance to be led out of here."
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Well, there are worse ways to go than getting murdered by a kid, probably. He really should've thought this plan out better.
"Well, maybe if you put that weapon away I won't smash that bottle of vodka on the ground. No need to fight against a guy you just met." Kyron said trying to look confident with his hand in his satchel, holding onto the bottle of vodka. "After all, you don't even know what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:32 pm

"Break the fucking bottle and I'll break your fucking spine, cocksucker!" Kenelm hardly cared what he could do at this point. The motherfuckwr had his vodka. If he didn't give the vodka up soon, Kenelm was planning to make sure he wouldn't be able to. He'd also decided that this piece of shit was too good for bashing, and slid off the metal cyclinder from the hilt he was holding, revealing the blade of his jagdkommando. The dagger with its three twisting edges wouldn't be able to cut shit, but if it were thrust into something, the wound it'd leave behind after being pulled out would be something hellish.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Kyron pulled the vodka out of his bag, looking him dead in the eyes, fully prepared to throw it down onto the ground at a moments notice. He's calling his bluff.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Kenelm started to approach, holding his jagdkommando in an ice pick grip. He was more than ready to plunge the weapon into Kyron, and then tear it out, leaving behind a horrible, horrible wound. Still, maybe he'd show some amount of mercy if Kyron would release his hostage and beg for forgiveness. Then again, maybe Kenelm would still harm him just for shits and giggles. He'd already had one bottle of vodka destroyed recently, and he was far from keen about it happening again.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Kyron kept an eye on the kid, Taking a glance at his weapon. Realizing what it is his demeanor changed slightly. He was not nearly as intimidated as before, like he seemed to know he was walking away from this. Now he was holding the bottle of vodka precariously by the tips of his fingers, just waiting for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in The Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next