Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:58 pm

As soon as the order was given Magic left the Amell that was giving orders. Harley told him to get involved in the little plot against the school.. Something about proving his loyalty to them, and not to the school. He let out a small sigh as he used his speed to boost past the various chaos that was no unfolding at the school. He didn't like this one bit.. Why did he agree to this? Oh right... He didn't have much of a choice.. If he said no, then Harley would have though he was still loyal to the school... and then he would be forced to go through a painful process of some shit he didn't even know about to make sure he stayed loyal to Argona and her causes.

The winter gave a sad glance to the students who were drugged, and forced to attack their friends.. but he continued on. They were taken care off... He needed to find a group of students that weren't already involved in the mess.. He figured that the dorms were already being taken care off, but he could go check.. It wouldn't hurt right? He just hoped Dakota, and Adeline where somewhere safe and out of harms way..

The former student stopped when he reached the dorms, and saw a group of students trying to do something, he didn't bother to observe since it seemed like they weren't occupied by another goon, or a drugged student. Without giving it a second thought Mason let loose a sound blast in the direction of the group of students. Depending on how strong they were some would end up knocked out others would probably barely be able to stand. He would soon find out how strong this group was.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9658

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:03 am

Out of harm's way. That was funny.

There was no escaping the hysteria. She could hear it all, echoes of panic from every corner in the distance. No matter where she hid, in her room, in the halls, out in the open; people were fighting every where, people were running, people were spreading the word of the attack and there was no where that anyone knew they could hide or run to. Dakota staggered against the side of the building, clenching away at her head and baring her teeth, biting her way through what pain she could.

It was impossible to hear anything past the hundreds of frantic minds, to make out one voice from another, distinguish any particular sound - it was agony. A strange dizziness overtook her and she felt her entire body go weak, grabbing desperately onto the corner of the old brick building as he knees gave out from under her and she went crumbling to the ground.

"W-what...?" She murmured. Her blood was steaming, her heart pounding, every fiber of her being telling her to run but she couldn't find the smallest ounce of strength to do so. Green eyes trailed around, seeing the shapes of bodies collapsed onto the floor, some standing, some crawling still, the lucky ones. Past them all, she could make out a familiar shape - or at least she thought it was familiar. Was she dreaming? Was it just wishful thinking? "Magic?" The name barely escaped her, no louder than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12412

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:50 pm

When she heard it, she hadn't been sure if she was just stuck in another nightmare. But it kept going. Louder. Louder. L̶oude̡r̀. Screams, explosions, distant roars and the sounds of the dying. It filled the air, muffled through her room. She hadn't gotten out of bed at first. Kayla laid there, paralyzed, pinned by the thought of crimson eyes and black suits, but thought seeped back into her, bit by bit, rekindling the fire in her chest.

They're here...

She didn't need to see it for herself to know that. What else could it be?

████. ███████. ████.

I'll kill them.

Kayla pulled herself up, fingers twitching, her right hand still enveloped in a cast. Electricity coursed around her body, and her door went flying off its hinges and crashing into the other side of the room.

Empty. The lights flickered on as she wandered out, a ragged shadow, and cracked behind her as she walked past it, raining glass down on the carpet. An echo of an explosion ricocheted through the building, shaking the ground beneath her feet. She smashed the other door open with a sharp kick, electricity pulsing down her legs. I'll kill them. I'll kill them. I'll kill them.

That w̡om̕an͡ had said so herself. It didn't matter who died.

A blast of sound ripped through the building somewhere in the distance.

She stepped out into the Autumn residence hall, out into the open, reeling from the screams from every direction in the school. Haha. Maybe this was a hallucination after all... Was the school really this helpless? Kayla turned a corner, and then another, through empty halls she didn't recognize, turning, turning, turning until she found them.

Bodies. Some limp, some broken and crawling on the floor, and a boy in black standing above them all.

Her eyes met his, electricity flickering through her tangled hair. A name flashed in her head. █████. Kayla stared at him, silent, until a thin feral smile spread across her face. "Oh..." she breathed, a light, lilting giggle filling the hall. "You. You're one of them too? I should've fucking guessed, huh?" She spread out her arms, stepping over the unconscious students strewn across the ground without a second glance. "They told me they'd sweet talked some people into joining, but I hadn't thought... I figured that you'd..." She couldn't finish a sentence. She was laughing too hard. All these people around them. He'd done this. "Jesus... I really am lucky I got to run into you."

The hint of a dark flame entered her voice, a grit laced with hatred.

"You've saved me a lot of effort. Hunting you all down."

She stopped in her tracks twenty feet away.

M͘a͜g̛i͠c̛. They'd only talked a few times, but...

I really wanted to be friends. Quiet, no bullshit, no stupid smirks or cocky attitude, and maybe if things had turned out a bit different, maybe...

The ringing filled her skull again. All those second thoughts and last regrets flared into ash in her head. Whatever she thought before, that was all over now. Kayla stretched her arm in front of her, her school blazer rippling with a blue gleam.

"You're going to die today. All of you." Lightning flashed behind her, filling the room with light, and a spear of electricity went rocketing forward with a trail of smoke, streaking straight towards him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:49 am

As soon as his name left a certain girl's lips no louder than a whisper, Magic froze. No.. She was here? She was in the area he had chosen to attack? He clenched his teeth together tightly as his thoughts raced through his head. He couldn't... He couldn't hurt her.. But... He had to hurt them... He had to prove that he was loyal if he wanted to go through with his plan...

His attention was taking from the girl that was very important to him, to the one that looked like she had when they last saw each other. He felt his muscles bunch up ready to fight for his life when it came down to it. He knew that he wouldn't get away from this without something to remember this fight by. He took a step back when she had gotten closer. He needed distance with her. Distance was his friend. Even if her gift moved fast, even if it was hard to move away. The more distance he had, the more time he had.

Her words laced with hatred, laced with a fire that threw up many cautions for the former student.. He couldn't find a single word to retort to them. He just knew one thing was for certain. "You can try, but I'm not dying today." There were three people important to him that he wanted to protect the most, and one of them was right in the middle of this very dangerous battle that was about to take place. One thing was for sure there wouldn't be much of  dorm building left after everything was said and done.

The winter wasn't even given much time to react when her first blast shot off, he managed to narrowly avoid it, feeling the electricity in the air causing the hair on his arm to stand on end. He could deal with a few zaps, maybe even more from his training with the people in black but he knew he couldn't take too many. His eyes glanced down to Dakota who was among the group of students suffering from his attack. He needed to keep her safe.. He couldn't hurt her anymore than he already had... His hands curled into fists tightly his nails digging into the palm of his skin to keep himself calm. To keep himself rooted so he wouldn't go throwing away his thoughts of keeping who was important to him safe.

Mason sucked in a small breath and then sent an attack towards the girl crackling with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 4:29 pm

'-ill them. I'll kill them. I'll kill them. I'll k-'

Dakota curled over, the world screaming in her ears and spinning around her. She held back a dry heave as best she could. Over the external chaos and madness around her, and the thoughts of many around her put to sleep, she could barely hear him - and the voice of another approaching. The Spring pulled her head up, shooting it over the stranger. Why wasn't she running?

'I really wanted to be friends.'

Dakota had never felt such a killer instinct before. "Don't," She whispered quietly. To him or to this girl, she wasn't entirely sure. She shivered, gripping away as her sleeves and letting out a small scream as the her vision was blinded, the sound of thunder near deaf in her ear. It was by some miracle, she thought, that he was still standing.

'I need to go, I need to leave...' Kota thought, but she didn't move. Her eyes were glued to the two of them. Perhaps she was paralyzed with mere fear, but she couldn't leave him. She couldn't run now.

ooc;; /grabs popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Man, how fucking lame was that? She watched him sidestep the bolt, letting it sail past and crash into the wall behind him in a burst of white and blue light. Magic had never been too much of a talker. The first time she'd ever met him, he'd just brushed right past with some knocked out kid slung over his shoulder. Even in the Summer Tournament, she didn't think he'd spared a single word... Fucking talk about disrespectful, right? But right now, he should've seen the writing on the wall. Any better last words than that? That was just bo̶r̷i͝n͢ǵ.

Give her something to laugh about, at least? Just one last time?

Kayla kept pushing forward, light flickering down her arms, matching every step. Where did he think he was going? He wasn't getting away from her. Even if she had to chase him halfway around the world, even if it took her whole life, she'd fucking kill him. She wouldn't be able to sleep until she did. It was an i̴t̕c̡h underneath her skin, eating away at her from the inside out. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. K҉ill.

He sucked in a breath. Was it instinct, or had she seen it before? Kayla whipped her hand forward just as an invisible pulse went roaring through the hallway, whipping at her clothes. BOOM. A shock wave of smoke and sound flooded through the corridor.

Her ears rung, and she almost went stumbling to the floor before she recovered her equilibrium, her balance all out of whack, but she barely felt the pain in her head. Kayla stepped through the smoke, soot staining her face, a smile flashing like a knife. Her eyes were dull, dark, feverish, burning with manic obsession. "You just don't get it, do you...?" she sang, a light, breathy laugh escaping her lips. "You don't get it at all."

She couldn't count how many of his new friends she'd killed. Kayla wasn't going to pretend she knew what he was doing, why he was doing it, how it'd all come to this, but it didn't matter. None of it mattered. No one mattered. Nothing mattered except this, just now.

The smoke rose to the ceiling, and the sprinklers chittered to life, showering down on the both of them. Sparks webbed across her shoulders and down her back, down her legs and all the way to the floor, following the trickles of water that ran down her clothes in rivulets.

They'd have to sweep him up into a dust pan if they wanted a funeral. He'd burn. They'd all burn.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Magic didn't say anything as he watched the girl stumble for a moment from his attack. Why? Why didn't he attack in that time he had? Why wasn't he being relentless? He didn't want to do this but he had to, and for that reason alone he was able to attack others but this? He couldn't bring himself to be unfair. Was it because of Dakota? Did he not want her to see the monster he could truly be? Was his concern for her safety getting way in the instincts he relied on to keep himself alive for so long?

"I don't think you get it." He stated to the autumn girl. He was ready to defend himself, but he couldn't attack to take her life like he could with others. He didn't know if Dakota was even paying attention to him. He figured with all that was going on she couldn't think to well because of all the thoughts, but he had to try. "Dakota get out of here. It's far too dangerous for you to stay." He didn't take his eyes off of Kayla for a second. The moment he didn't know where she was he was dead. His priority at the moment was making sure Dakota was safe. Screw his original priority. He had a few tricks up his sleeve to get Kayla distracted until Dakota was safe. He could hear the sound of the water from the sprinklers hitting the ground and the surface of the people around him. It just took him a small second for him to amplify the sounds around Kayla into something dangerous. Something to hurt and disorient the girl for long enough.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:12 am

Kayla. Kayla. This girl, he had daughter with her before. In the Summer tournament? In her own awe, she had watched every one of his fights. What was her name... Kayla Croft? The red-head grit her teeth, this stranger's dark thoughts showering over her, so murderous and blood thirsty. It was disgusting. It was terrifying. Dakota shut her eyes and covered her ears, lowering herself closer to the floor as the building began to crumble apart. It was Magic's doing she knew, all aimed at that Kayla girl.

Smoke had begun to fill the air and she found herself quickly soaked from the sprinklers above. Rembrandts of electricity bit away at her skin, small shocks, not much more painful than touching a charged doorknob. It served to warn her off, but in her foolishness, she remained undeterred, slowly pulling herself back up onto her feet; leaning heavily against the wall for balance.

This wasn't just some simulation game anymore. They weren't fighting for sport. He couldn't make out that look in her eyes like she could. How was she supposed to leave him now of all times, no matter the situation or how powerless she was. She couldn't leave him to die. "No..." The Spring gasped, staring his shape and wincing. Pain stabbed away at her ears, but she couldn't let that stop her. Kota pushed herself off the wall, making a run for it past the other girl, coming between them. Maybe, if she were there, just another student, just maybe that would buy him a little time. Even if she knew better, it was a stupid hope she clung on to. "You need to go. Now! Please!"

Doki
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Didn't he have anything better than that? Kayla's fingers twitched, lightning arcing between her fingers and snapping across her clothes, electrifying the floor beneath her shoes. She couldn't stand that dull look on his face. Come on, talk to me, look at me... Why did he keep staring straight through her, like there was a ghost over her shoulder? Get some better last words than that... Damn it, she'd make him fucking scream...! They'd all fucking die, every single one of them, she couldn't rest, she couldn't sleep until, until... until, until, until, u̢n͟t̷ìl,͡ ́u͢n҉t͏i̢l̡ ͝un͢til,̢ ͘until̛ ̢un͝til ̨unti̧l̨until͏ u̡ņtil

It was d̸ea̴f͡e̢ninǵ. Her ears were ringing, the hall warped and lurched around her. Kayla wavered from side to side, bringing her broken hand up to cover one ear.

His words snapped her back out of her blood lust. Dakota...? Who the hell was...? As if in answer, a shadow shot past her, screaming, pleading, a flash of red hair... Kayla didn't think. No words, no warnings. She flicked out her hand in a lazy swipe, cracking her across the back, electricity snapping up the edge of her palm to send her flying back to the ground. Her grin had disappeared, replaced by an icy mask, her thin lips etched in a hard iron frown. Electricity rippled down her body. "Sorry," she said, quiet, "I guess I'm the jealous type."

That was enough of that.

Kayla pushed off against the ground, breaking into a sprint down the hall through the piercing waves of sound, bolts of lightning streaking down the hall like bullets with every snap of her fingers. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Doki

Her hand reached out desperately for him, to hold him for her own stupid, selfish comfort at the worst possible moment, or to shove him away and out of the dorms, where she'd thought he'd be out of harm's reach. She could hardly hear a thing, unable to even hear her own words or anything around her, there was only the blood roaring in her ears and the ravenous thoughts of the girl behind her.

Just a few more strides was all it would have taken to get to him. Dakota blinked the tears out of her eyes.

"Mason -"

A searing pain hit her from behind, a flash of hellish fire that seeped through her skin and traveled through every fiber of her being before her own heart had a moment to even beat again. For one moment, there was only primal panic, her eyes wide and her body clenching up tightly, too tightly, energy burning through her and leaving her crumbled on the ground among the other bodies.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 pm

He watched it all, right in front of his eyes.. He watched a completely innocent person get struck down before him. He had seen it before but this.. this was completely different. She didn't deserve it.. She got hurt because of him. This was all his fault. She was probably dead because of him. His pale green eyes looked up from Dakota to Kayla as she spoke. "J̷͘e̷̷̷a̢̛͝l͏͡o̴u̧s̨̛?" He echoed.

"S̵͜o̵͝͠r̢͘͟ry?" He echoed once more.

He didn't even flinch as her electricity came racing down the hall to hurt him, he just took it. In his anger ever other emotion flew out the window. His gift reacting to the pure rage that filled the former student. Magic... no Mason's gift contorted and twisted the sound waves around him to form a temporary pressure barrier to dull the damage dealt by the bolts, but it still hurt like hell. Leaving marks on the man that moved forward.

Once he reached Dakota he crouched down taking the girl into his arms. So focused on other sounds, so focused on the killer in front of him. He didn't even bother to listen to see if he could her Kota's heartbeat that would tell him if she was alive or not. He hoped she was. He didn't need to add another death to his name. He had plenty of those already.

"Is that all you have to say for yo҉u̡r̨̕͠se̴l̴̡̨f̨?̸͡" He asked the girl. His voice echoing through the hall despite other sounds, especially a small rumbling that was slowly and steadily filling the air. "Heh.. h̡è̶͢h̴̡ you are just as bad as I am then. I have to ask. Do you have any fį͠҉n̛a̢͞l҉̨̕ w̨͞o̵͝r̛͢͞d̸s̸͟͢?" Mason asked Kayla. He completely forgot about not wanting to hurt her. He wanted to end her life now. The rumbling grew louder in sound. After hurting someone important to him? Eventually the rumbling was replaced by loud cracks as the foundation and the building's walls couldn't take the constant vibrations anymore. Cracks shot up the walls, and into the ceiling causing some rumble to fall as the building started to collapse. She didn't deserve her life anymore.

A grin crept up on his face, not caring about the collapsing building around him. "It's t͜i̸ḿ̨̀é͠͠ to say goodbye." He said in a slight sing song voice, before the building started to collapse in full. The former student using the large piece of rumble that fell between them a chance to escape the dangerous structure, hoping Kayla would be taking down with it, and he wouldn't see her on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Was that all it took? Just one stupid girl, one more broken doll on this giant heap of bodies he'd made? Kayla skid to a stop, a wolfish grin splitting her face, her eye twitching as the sound filled her ears and the ground shift beneath her sneakers. After all that, it looked like she'd caught his attention... He looked like a real monster now, the monster she'd wanted to see, the monster that he'd kept just beneath the skin. All his dull looks and curt words had started to drive her a bit cr̶ązy͞. "As bad as you..." Laughter bubbled out from her throat as she tipped her head back, sparks reflected in her irises, illuminating the dark rings under her eyes.

Chips of drywall fell from the ceiling, a curtain of dust descending like snow and collecting in her ear. She could barely hear herself think. It blasted through her, every fiber of her body, resonating from the inside out, but all she could do was stare into his eyes, laughing, laughing, l̸a͏u̕ghi̧ng̴ until her stomach ached.

Last words? He was throwing that back at her now? "Sorry, sorry, I lied. I'm not sorry at all." That hollow look in his eyes, that acrid hate dripping off every word, the cold fury that kept him standing while it all started to crumble around them. Yeah, it was like staring into a mirror. They were both drowning in this, sucked into this underworld. "Stop pretending." Lightning crackled in her palm, coursing up her arm. "Look around you. You and your whole cult are going to die screaming. I'll kill every slut you ever touched if that's what it takes."

They weren't so different after all.

She hated him.

Don't turn your back on me.

The building finally started to collapse. Kayla sprung forward, zipping from side to side to avoid the falling rubble when the roof caved ahead of her, piling a wall of rubble between them as he made his escape with the girl in his arms. Chunks of debris fell around her as a coin flipped out from her pocket, spinning like a top. She never heard it, she just saw the flash of blue and white as a cannon blast of electricity shredded through the wreckage and out the other side, punching through the buckling ceiling to open up a patch of open sky.

Kayla stepped forward through the smoke and the tranquil silence, fingers tingling, but he was gone. Blood trickled from her ears as she dropped her eyes to the floor, under the sunlight that filtered in through the clouds of dust and debris.

Keep running.

L͢a͢i҉n̢'̶s face flashed through her mind, cutting through her like a knife.

I'll find you.

No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]   Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Wonderland [AF/Closed]
Page 1 of 1