Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Running 4 lyfe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12430

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 pm

It was the middle of the day and Sean had nothing better to do ok? He decided he would run a couple laps in the gym and then shoot some hoops. Nothing really big, everyday stuff.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Yume came in, with the PE clothes that the schools supply - the usual. The moment she saw Sean though, she thought it would be best to escape and run to her dorm to change and head to the courtyard. Sorta...
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:19 pm

As Sean was running, he noticed somebody walking in. He looked over his shoulder to see who it was, and surprisingly enough, it was Yume. Sean really.....Just....didn't know how to feel. Well...they had separated from eachother for a very long time and he wanted to see her again.He didn't want to seem too exited but at the same time, not too gloomy. He decided to keep it cool. "Uhm...Hey Yume." He said, a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"Eh?..." Yume said, looking over her shoulder. Seeing Sean noticing her here, she thought she was done for. "Oh hi Sean. What brings you here?" Noticing he was nervous, she sighed, "Sorry... I can leave if you want Sean. I just wanted to play a bit of basketball here."

OOC: Lazy post. /fail
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Sean was about to reply to Luna's first sentence until she said her second. He replied quick-like, "No you don't have to leave. Uhm...I really would like some company"! He regretted the last of his words because now he sounded down right desperate. "I mean..." He just couldn't find a cover up. "Your welcome to play basketball here if you'd like." He said normally.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:41 pm

For the first time in a while, she laughed. Not hard, but a gentle friendly laugh. "Of course I'll play Sean! I was hoping you would ask," Yume said, smiling. Grabbing a basketball, she tossed it to him with a chest pass. "Bet you can't beat me!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Sean was happy, mostly because Yume was happy. He really did like Yume, every time she smiled it'd make him lightheaded. On the subject, Sean loved a good challenge. "Oh yea? Watch and learn." He said in a playful voice. As he started a slow dribble.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:42 pm

For a moment, she had a feeling that Sean might have rejected her offer. However, seeing him start dribbling the ball, Yume quickly teleported by him from behind. Slapping the ball away from his hand, she gave a mischievous smile. Dribbling quickly, she started to run towards the basketball hoop that would give the goal. "Think again Sean!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:32 pm

OOC: I could've sworn I already posted this but w/e SRY for late post.

IC: Sean stood, wondering what just happened. He had the ball one second and the next, it was gone. The only time he moved his head was when he heard the ball swishing through the net. His competitive instincts were about to kick in but first he decided to show sportsmanship. " Wow Yume, I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming. Nice shot!" He held his hand out, hoping that Yume would accept his offer.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Giving a teasing smile, she said, "Thanks!" Then looking at him, Yume added on quickly, "Told you I would beat you." A mischievous look in her eyes, Yume was quite content with her powers. At least they give her some sort of advantage at sports as a sneak attack. In her opinion anyway. Turning her glance back to Sean, she gave a playful comment, "You know, for a guy, you're not that great at sports."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:07 pm

"Oh come on, you teleported. There was no way out of that one." Sean pointed out in a playful voice. He liked to tell himself he was good at sports, but others told him he wasn't. But he knew Yume didn't mean it in a rude way so he just went with it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

"Oh, and now my power's makes me count for cheating? Man up a bit!" Yume replied teasingly. She enjoyed days like this, and she wished it could be like this forever... But it can't. Or can it? I mean, Lilka could control time. Maybe the pink haired girl wouldn't mind helping her out, but then again... That's a bit weird, to ask another girl to help you with a guy. Or maybe it isn't weird.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:30 pm

"Man up? I'll show ya man up"! It was a solid challenge. Wait...back up, Did he really need to prove himself to a girl??? It was Embarassing, Degrading, Shameful... Sean thought, maybe he wasn't as good as he thought he was. Then he snapped back into sense, why was he thinking about this anyways? Dude...you're playing with Yume, just chill! He loved being with Yume. To Sean, A day without Yume is a day wasted. He couldn't take his mind off of her! But then he thought, If Yume's not thinking about it, then why should I? Relax bro...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Maybe I should play more nicely... I've tried to hard, but... I still have to tell him something that I've been hiding. He'll hate me for it, but I have to. "Jeez, I was kidding! However, I... I... Uhh.... Want... To... Tell...you...Something..." She started, but she kept stuttering. This is stupid! I have to try and be better at this - it might be better for us all. Clearing her throat, Yume sighed, "Sean - I love you and all, but we can't be together." Not waiting for his response she continued, "Alright, you want to know why, I'm assuming? Well, back at home, I'm already engaged to someone. My family's rich and we are making an alliance with some other family who's also rich - and since I'm the only daughter of the family currently, I'm marrying someone I don't know. Let me repeat, don't know. I won't get into the whole story, but I received this news only a few hours ago. Seeing that you were here, I followed you and pretended that I didn't want to see you, but I'm here because I needed to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Still Still in a good mood, Sean kept listening. By the end of Yume's paragraphs, He was still catching up to all she said. Then he finally realized what was happening. All of a sudden the only thing you could hear was the sound of the ball dropping as Sean tried to speak. His throat wouldn't let him speak. "Well uhh..." He was seriously hurt on the inside. He didn't know how to feel...Happy? Sad? Angry? "I uhh...I should probably leave" He finally got out. He was hurting so much more than he made it look like. Then...He just simply walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running 4 lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running 4 lyfe   Running 4 lyfe Empty

Back to top Go down

Running 4 lyfe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next