Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beata's Uniforms Topic Numero Tres

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

Beata's Uniforms Topic Numero Tres Empty
PostSubject: Beata's Uniforms Topic Numero Tres   Beata's Uniforms Topic Numero Tres EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:30 am

Alright, hoes.
So, since I'm a busy tree doing things like avoiding schoolwork and responsibilities, I don't have time to make intricate detailed sketches of each and every bits of Beata's uniforms, but I think I can get the basic idea across.

I maintain that, besides from minor emblem changes, this old, shitty picture below maintains itself as the most "standard uniform". Colors, blazer, and all.

BEHOLD IN ALL IT'S TERRIBLE GLORY:

The most important thing here is that the emblem remains visible, as par dress code.
Although sometimes, even Ebs breaks her own rules here in her drawings because you know there's gonna be SOME people rebelling as assholes.
There's also the switch-out for the black skirt for the blue-skirt, which would be considered acceptable, so long as the basic color scheme is maintained.

While the older emblems were more shield shaped with a large ribbon at the bottom, the newer ones are much more simple and diamond shaped, with a basic, rectangular name-brand laying over end - instead of hanging ways away from the house symbol.

a shitty sketch example:

Wearing constantly nothing but blazers is gonna be a bore though, of course, so lets finally bring in the doki doki new fashion, you know, since it's now in season.

coon will get me:

Awww yeee, sweaters are in season, ya'll. Enjoy the cozy warmthness. White girls of Beata, embrace the style and grab your venti pumpkin spice lattes.

Eventually, I'll probably take the time to draw charries in their proper uniforms, but for now this topic is an idea dump. Have fun mixing and matching, guise~.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net

Beata's Uniforms Topic Numero Tres
Page 1 of 1