Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Piper opened up the car door and stepped out. She opened up the backseat door and grabbed her belongings before returning to the front seat where her mom sat. "Okay bye Mom. I'll be sure to keep in touch. I'll always have my cell phone," she told her mother, checking her phone to be sure she had it. [color=DodgerBlue]"Although I'm not sure how good the service is around here."

"Okay honey, just make sure not to overwork yourself. I know you have a habit of doing that. I love you, stay safe!" her mother replied, waving goodbye.

"I will, love you too," Piper said, stepping back from the car. Her mom drove off and the girl turned around and headed into the academy. Shrugging the bag over her shoulder, she put her hands inside the pocket of her too-large-hoodie. It was purposefully over-sized because that was how she liked to wear them. It made her feel warm and she also thought she looked cute wearing them. Not that she would tell anyone that, that would make it sound like she was being conceited. She looked around and brushed back a strand of silver hair. She looked up at the tall building in front of her and wondered where the office would be. Most would think at the very front, but Piper wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8666

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm

He cut into his arm. The blade rode up his arm, blood like traffic pouring onto the interstate of his skin, rolling further into the crease of his elbow. He winced. He knew pain all too well, but he couldn't help but keep himself from making a noise, something to draw attention. He sat on a bench outside the infirmary, face to the courtyard, wound only visible to the empty room behind him. No one cared that he held a blade to his arm. The ones that did see him knew who he was. The crazy doctor man was back, and now he was cutting his arm.

Logan glided his index finger up the skin he had just split open, sighing in relief as the wound closed, like he was zipping up a jacket. It worked like a charm, better than he could have ever imagined when he first set foot on the campus. He watched what seemed to be an initiate bid their mom goodbye. He was once like that. He once harbored a false hope that maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't die.

And he died.

But he was still there.

He smiled, letting his head thunk the class window behind him. He recoiled. The boy hit it harder than he intended.

Cut, heal, cut, heal. Logan walked across the courtyard absentmindedly, flitting the boxcutter against his finger tip. He'd slash it, then press another finger to it, and it would be good as new. All that was lost was the blood. It came in single drips, falling to the ground, sometimes against his jeans if the wind blew hard enough, nevertheless a trail rivaling Hansel and Gretel. The boy seemed to walk where the wind took him. He found it drawing him to the Entrance. To the him that was no longer him. The gates hung like the naivety he saw in the newcomer; he watched her walk forward and brush a silver strand of hair from her face.

He tucked the boxcutter into his pocket.

"Hey," he said kindly, smiling, slightly loud over a burst of wind. His dark brown, almost graying hair whipped across his head. "Hey, welcome to Beata."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Thunder rolled in the distance, despite the lack of thunder worthy clouds. The boom echoed off the surrounding mountains that sheltered Beata and the city near it. Like all thunder, it faded to silence after a short time. One, two...A red streak shot past followed by a rush of air. The strength of the wind created by the blur sent the trees near the entrance into a frenzy. Colorful leaves being pulled from the branches by drag, showered the area like confetti. As if celebrating the appearance of Autumn.

If some student was able to follow the blur, they would see a girl skidding to a stop. Her red hair slipping out of her pony tail--a mess. The speedster came to a halt not too far away, chest rising and falling as if she had run cross country. Well, she did. Sweat beaded at her forehead, bangs clung to the perspiration. One backpack was seated on her back, and the other facing forward. It did not take long for the girl to drop both to the ground, obviously winded.

With hands on her knees, the new student made an effort to regain her composure. After all, there were two other students near by. Wouldn't be much good if she looked weak in front of them, Felicity assumed. Would they even see her? Sure she was slowing down from her insanely fast velocity, so she wasn't going that fast. With that in mind, Felicity took a deep breath and gave the two a wave. She had a mega watt smile and a red exhausted face that matched her hair.

"Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Piper was just about to respond to the boy who had walked up when a girl came literally zooming in. The wind created by the girl caused Piper's semi-short hair to go whipping around in crazy directions. Sheepishly, she waved at the two of them as she fixed her hair with the other hand. "Hi there," she said to the boy and girl. Realizing that the boy had said welcome to Beata Academy, she smiled at him. "Uh, thanks," she said to him. He looked like a fairly nice person, hopefully he could take her to the office. Or, at least, tell her where it is. Looking back at the red-headed girl, she noticed how tired she looked. "Are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Logan was used to gasps the hard way. Before he left, it was too common to be gasping at virtually nothing, out of breath by the time he ascended a simple staircase. The sound of a girl breathing heavily induced a sour feeling in his stomach. A tinge went off in his head and he turned towards the girl. He put a hand to his bangs to keep them from blowing across his face, a sharp gust that seemed to have picked up when she appeared. He didn't really recall her walking up.

"You all right, there?" His doctorly instincts seemed to kick in. "It's a bit breezy to be taking a jog."
Back to top Go down
Triple7

Beata Bucks : 8142

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Feeling a bit awkward and nervous to be new at Beata, Ellowin walked with a long, powerful stride while holding to the straps of her backpack around her shoulders. A simple light blue bag with a keychain that looks like a happy yellow flower. Ellowin walked toward the main entrance of the school, with her head down. Her chestnut hair falls along side her face, almost hiding it since she looks down as if she was looking for a coin on the ground. Her pace grows slower as she finally starts to hear voices, but decides not to look up. She continues to walk, but at a strolling speed.

Shyly, she looks up just a bit to see who was talking and sees a girl with red hair, a girl with silver hair, and a boy.
Her eyes grow a little wider in both fear and awe when she sees these people. She wants to say hello but her throat tightens and her chest starts to feel constricted. She rests her left hand over her heart and stops suddenly. She looks up as if she was startled, looks around to find a tree, and decides to slowly walk to the tree.

She approaches the beautiful, green tree, slides off her bag from her back and throws it down to the base of the tree. She then sits down with her legs crossed, back strait and her hands intertwined in her lap while staring quite strangely at the students. She then tries to focus on the boys thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 9:35 pm

The redhead tilted her head and gave them an amused look. "Nothing a bag of chips won't solve~" The speedster singsonged, a bag of Lays appearing her hand seemingly in a blur. The only indication of movement was the wide opening to one of her backpack's zippers. "The breeze only an issue when I'm not the one making it."

She pulled a chip from the bag and was about to pop it in her mouth when Felicity froze. A wondering look crossed her face. The girl trailed off in thought, finally biting down on the chip with a loud crunch. The girl spent a few seconds thinking in depth about the possibility of changing her running style to a minimal friction creation stance, this being done in order to maximize acceleration. As if realizing herself, Felicity returned her attention back to the two.

"Sorry. I didn't introduce myself-- Did I?" The speedster forced the rest of the chips in her mouth at super speed then flashed the trash to the nearest waste bin. "Felicity Collins, at your service." The student gave them both a mock bow, returning her mega grin. Her red face had died down to a mild blush.

When she pulled up from her bow, her eyes caught a shape out of the corner of her eye. With instant interest, her head spun to the side to look at another new student. "If we have a welcoming party, why don't we invite our lurker?" The speedster stared back at the girl, one brow raised and another lowered. Who couldn't help but wonder what kind of powers existed in this school?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Piper gave Felicity a small smile at the bow. "I'm Piper," she responded. Felicity seemed like she was a nice and funny person, although a bit scatterbrained. She was about to say something else, but quickly forgot when the speedster pointed out there was a lurker. Tilting her head, she turned to where the girl was mentioning. She saw only a part of the lurker that Felicity mentioned. Was she watching them? Suddenly the breeze picked up again and messed up her hair, which irritated her. She had just fixed it and now she had to mess with it some more. A taller boy with brown hair appeared when the breeze died down. 'Another kid with super speed? How many are there in this place?' she thought, running her hands through her hair once more.

Barry felt the unmistakable boom and breeze that only speedsters created when they ran. He had been relaxing for the first time since the Pyramids. As soon as he heard the boom he ran right for the entrance, wondering which member of his family had arrived. Had Edward come back? Or maybe Noah was coming back from a trip. Or could it be someone new that had gotten speed powers? Arriving at the entrance, he skidded to a stop in the middle of a group of three. One boy with dark hair, a girl with silver hair, and girl with reddish hair. Immediately he recognized the redheaded girl. "Felicity?" he asked, beaming. Of course. He should've known that she would be one of the few to come here. She was just as energetic if not more so than he was when they had played together as children. Eyes darting around, he noticed that there was someone behind a tree a short distance away. Speaking quieter, he said to the three near him, "You guys know there's someone watching us, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Too much seemed to be going on at once. As another figure rushed to the scene, Logan smiled dryly and shoved his hands into his pockets, backing up out of the group a bit. He needed to take a few paces back and a few deep breaths, try to address what was going on. Did the two speedy people know the silver haired girl? Was he intruding on some kind of bonding between longlost friends? Perhaps he would go back to his bench, take a few moments of silence before his next shift.

The farther out of the middle of the group he got, the more he noticed a new pressure in the silence. He felt someone staring at him, and he turned to see a girl across the courtyard. Yeah, the redheaded girl mentioned her. "The lurker." He rose a hand toward the girl, a simple, friendly, I-see-you wave.
Back to top Go down
Triple7

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Ellowin sees the boy wave and seem uncomfortable, so decided to wave back with her hand going back and forth as if saying a big hello. She then smiles big and makes another hand gesture as if she were telling him to come over if he pleases.

"I guess since I am new, I will try to make new friends...If this is even how to do it??"

Ellowin feeling extremely awkward and now much more nervous after realizing that she invited a stranger to come sit with her, began to turn red but decided to sit still to see if he would come over to say hello. In this moment, she felt her heart and each second pass by as she stared at everybody across the way with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Oh I hope I don't make an awkward situation, I hope I can actually make a friend at school! It was hard for me before because I do constantly move, so nobody really stuck around. I got so used to sitting by myself at school that now it seems that the people have better things to do with their time than hang with a dork like me..."

Ellowin then grabs her bag into her lap and plays with her keychain.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:57 pm

"Nice to meet you Piper~ It seems you are new just like me, huh?' Felicity mused, bending down to retrieve her bags in which she had discarded. A bit of a hunger pang rumbled its way though her stomach. It was common enough, even though she only ate her last meal an hour or so before she left... It seemed she couldn't really get enough to eat.

Suddenly a bag of chips did not seem too bad.

A voice made eyes flicker away from their audience at the sound of her name. A grin split her face even wider, from ear to ear. She remembered her cousin, why wouldn't he be there? In a blur, the redhead barreled into the much taller cousin, forcing him into a bear hug. "Stop growing, Barry! I can barely give you a proper hug." The speedster pulled away to give him a pout. After a moment she paused and narrowed her eyes for a considerable length of time. Then in a quick movement, she punched his shoulder. "Not even a letter to your favorite cousin?." She tried to hold an angry look, but burst out in laughter. "I kid--I kid. Who writes letters these days?" There was a deadpan look, her expressive face changing with every phrase. "You could have texted. Ya'know! Keep in touch?" Felicity stuck her tongue out at him.

It was not uncommon for her to give her cousin a hard time. Even unknowingly, she had spoken in super speed. Her entire conversation spanned a moment of time. Felcity then spun on her heels and faced the silver haired girl. "Piper, this is my cousin Barry. Barry, this is my friend Piper!" It would be obvious that she gave out friend titles like one would give out candy on Halloween. Those people that would give you a handful of candy.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Piper waved sheepishly. She didn't understand anything Felicity had said to Barry, however. It just sounded like high-pitched noise. Was she talking using her gift? It was hard to tell. Looking back to Logan, she followed his vision to the girl who had been watching them. "Uh, did you guys want to join the party?" she asked them.

Barry continued to smile at his cousin. "Felicity, you need to slow down. If you talk that fast nobody else will be able to understand what you're saying." he told her, laughing. "Besides, if I stop growing, how am I going to keep doing this?" he asked, placing an arm on her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:14 pm

"I'm not sure I'm invited." Logan smiled awkwardly, a long-lasting but only slight grin, looking once again to the person off in the distance. He blinked and rubbed his hands together, fingers he had been cutting a moment ago, blowing into them. "As for her, I don't know. She seems interested in us."

With warmed hands, he outstretched one to the new girl. She didn't seem too encompassed in the family reunion herself. "I'm Logan, by the way," he said. "Logan Welsh. I'm the doctor around here, if you ever have any health problems." It was best to leave out how often students needed his assistance. He often worked overtime. Perhaps that's why he was so patiently lingering. The boy was in a good mood from the off time.
Back to top Go down
Triple7

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Sitting, waiting, as still as a deer in headlights, Ellowin waits, watching the students chat and connect. She awkwardly stares again, with her cheeks as red as a rose. Too many people for her to go to and say hello to, too much noise in her head when she is near too many people at one. "Perhaps he got the signal by my waving to come by and say hello? I am too scared now to wave again, everyone may follow and I can't have so many near me."

Feeling stressed at the thought of too many people and hearing thoughts she may not want to hear, she sits quietly and shyly looks up at the students across the way, turning her head when they glance her way. Ellowin tries again to focus her brain on listening to the thoughts of the boy with the dark brown hair. Curious to see if he still feels uncomfortable based off his body language.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Felicity raised a brow and glanced around, her cousin's arm rubbing hair farther out of her ponytail. "I wasn't talking that fast--was I? It's hard to tell sometimes. Especially since you can keep up with me." She reached up and lifted Barry's arm off her head. "Well, what do a tall wizard and a tall elf have in common? They both needed a short hobbit to save their ass." She tiptoed away, blazing finger guns at the taller of the two.

She jogged up to the other three, making sure to pace herself to where they actually saw her approaching. "I'm going to go sign in, who is going to come with me?" She offered, gesturing over to the front office. Her question was mostly directed to Piper and the other girl. It did not seem to occur to Felicity that the other girl was shy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]   Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance topic of Entrance-y Proportions [Splotch/Open]
Page 1 of 1