Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Luise walked through Rosebury, familiarizing herself with the small town just outside of the Academy. She stumbled upon a small building with the word "Bakery" on the awning in the front of the building. She smiled and entered the building, looking forward to a nice treat. She had no idea what she wanted, however, and when she got up to the counter she looked at the expansive menu and had trouble deciding what to have. "Hmmm, what to get, what to get," she muttered while looking at everything that looked good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11737

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 pm

"The strawberry cheese danish is my favorite," The ever-perky voice said form not too far down the counter from where Luise stood. "Oh, what am I saying? All of it is good!" Erin glanced at the girl with a big cheerful smile as she leaned on the counter, her head resting on her hand before she looked back down at the sweets. "But if you've never been here before? The strawberry cheese danish is the way to go."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Luise was slightly startled by the voice from slightly down the counter. She smiled and nodded as the redhead spoke. "That sounds really good. I think I will have that," she said, ordering the danish. Once she got the plate of the food, she headed over to the girl. "Thanks for the recommendation, if you hadn't said anything I'd probably never be able to decide," Luise added, giggling softly. "I should probably introduce myself. I'm Luise."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:55 pm

"Erin," the autumn replied with a smile. "And no problem! But come in here often and try out everything. You won't regret it but your diabetes might." A small laugh escaped her before she turned to the person behind the counter, ordering the danish herself. It was definitely her favorite and today, she wasn't looking to be adventurous and try something new. "So, did you just get here? I don't think I've seen you around the school. I can only assume you go to Beata?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Luise bounced up and down on her toes. "Yup! Just got here just over a week ago," she replied. Grabbing the plastic fork, she picked off a small piece of the danish. She placed it in her mouth and she was greeted by a nice tasting sweet treat. "Oh yum this is really good!" she told Erin. Luise was glad the redhead had recommended this to her, it was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 7:21 pm

After a couple of minutes, the cashier handed Erin her own plate which the autumn greeted with a grin. Grabbing her own fork, she moved to sit down at a table nearby so that she didn't have to stand for so long. "Good! Hopefully you won't regret it!" she told the new girl. "Either one, really. The danish is great but nothing like back home." She paused for a moment. "Oh, and Beata's good too. Very... strange, but very interesting if you ask me. What have they got ya doin' during your first week?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Luise shrugged. "Just the usual stuff, y'know. I took my test a couple days ago. I'm apart of the Spring house!" she told Erin, sitting down across from her. Thankfully the bakery was fully lit up otherwise her wings would hvae gotten in the way. The Spring took another bite from the danish and smiled. It was really good. "So how long have you been here?" Luise asked the girl, resting her chin on her hand. Luise thought that if Erin had been at Beata long enough, she'd be able to tell her any "secrets" that the school held. If there were any, of course.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 pm

For whatever reason, that wasn't a question that Erin expected to have to answer. As she thought about it, she tried hard to think of when it was exactly that she had arrived. Maybe a year ago now, she guessed? "I want to say it's been about a year," She told the girl through another bite of the danish. "Honestly, it's been really boring. I thought being at a school full of freaky powered people would be a lot more interesting than it is but it's just filled with just as much drama as any other post-secondary school. People sit, they complain, they get drunk like it's a big deal... I don't get it. You can do that anywhere!" she griped for a moment before realizing that she'd only known this girl for a little over a few minutes. "Oh! Sorry. Hope I didn't scare you or anything."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Luise nodded, listening to the older girl speak. Honestly, her answer was the one the young girl expected. High school was high school, even if it was filled with super powered hormonal teenagers instead of just regular hormonal teenagers. "Nah, I pretty much expected that answer. Most teenagers are the same everywhere, even teenagers with superpowers," Luise replied. She took one final bite of the danish before finishing it off. "And honestly, I'd rather have a boring time at school than a boring life. I'm hoping to do lots of things when I graduate in a few years," she added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:10 pm

That suddenly caught the autumn's attention. "Really?" she asked, turning and putting her elbows on the table and resting her head in her hands. "Like what? I've been wanting to do things too but it's just so hard to decide, especially since I'm not even from the States. All I can really say is that I want to get out of here. It's too cramped. Nothing changes for a place that's supposed to be so strange." Erin felt like she had explored everything there was to see around the school and with Rosebury being so small, it wasn't hard to find everything there was to find around here.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 am

The girl thought about the question she had been asked for a few moments. "Y'know, I'm not even really sure what I want to do to be totally honest. I just know that I want to do something really fun. Kind of like 'find a job you like and you'll never work a day in your life,'" she replied. "My grandparents came from Germany so I kind of know what that's like to not be from the States. They've told me stories about what it was like when they came over, back in the 1990s I think? From what they told me things aren't very different back then besides the fashion style." Her grandparents had come from Brunswick, Germany; a place Luise's parents had taken her to visit when she was younger. And while the Spring spoke near perfect English (with a slight accent), her parents and grandparents all spoke a mixture of German and English, something that confused her childhood friends from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 7:05 pm

The autumn chuckled, finishing up her food. "You know, for all of my talk about wanting to get out, I'm stuck too. I have no idea what I want to do other than to just.. explore, you know?" Erin said, flinging her hair out of her face with one quick motion as she looked back at Luise. "Maybe after I finish here I'll just go hop a ride on a train and live my life as a traveling hobo!" A small giggle escaped the girl. "What could be better than that?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:07 am

Luise giggled with the redhead. "That sounds like an adventure!" the younger girl replied. She imagined herself riding the rails on a train for years and laughed to herself. The Spring brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and scrunched up her nose. "I don't know, I think eventually I'd miss showers. But other than that it would be a flawless plan," Luise added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]   A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Treat for You and Me [Shad/Open]
Page 1 of 1