Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 8053

Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed) Empty
PostSubject: Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)   Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 7:14 am

Shaun looked at his watch with a smile as he waited in front of the local bakery, a small and cute parlour in Rosebury. He was wearing casual clothes, a leather jacket, a shirt and tight jeans. his brown hair done on one side. He was waiting for one girl called Piper, he knew from the raffle. Another subject was why he would sign up for the raffle in the first place, but he was just honestly thinking he had been dying sleepy afteran all-nighter by that time. No reason to make it look like he was not enjoying the prospect of toying with a shy and cute girl. If that were the case. He looked down at the heart-shaped box of heart-shaped chocolates in his hand, tied with a small bow. 'Everything in this season is just hearts.'
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8502

PostSubject: Re: Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)   Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed) EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 pm

What was Piper thinking, signing up for a blind date service? Especially one that was set up by the school. Well, nothing to be done about it now. She had been "matched" with a guy named Shaun, and she had been told to meet him at the bakery so that's where she was headed. She was wearing a simple pastel pink minidress with a jean jacket and her usual converse shoes. However, she was running a bit late so she didn't have much time to do much with her hair so it was how it usually was, slightly messy (but in that cute-messy way). She hurried along the streets of Rosebury and finally stopped about a block short of the bakery to compose herself. She tried to flatten her hair as best as she could as the wind blew it right back to where it was. She walked as calmly as she could to the front of the bakery and smiled as she spotted her date. "Are those for me?" she asked a little nervously, noticing the chocolates in his hand. Should she have brought something for him? 'Well, too late to think of something now,' she thought, giving herself a mental shrug.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 8053

PostSubject: Re: Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)   Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 am

Well she was cute, Shaun had to give her that. As she came closer, he handed her the chocolates with a smile. "Yeah. Happy V's." he shrugged, stepping back and opening the door to the bakery for her to enter. He had arranged for some sweets to be ready for them when they arrived, and he peeked throuh the glass door, looking for the table he had booked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8502

PostSubject: Re: Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)   Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm

She took the box from the boy and chuckled softly. "Thanks," she said, smiling. Piper entered the bakery and muttered, "Thanks," again as she passed Shaun as he held the door. She looked back at the boy and asked, "What's on the menu?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)   Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blush, Hush, I'm Not In A Rush (Blind Dates; closed)
Page 1 of 1