Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo]   Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Barry raced into the cafe, bringing a small gust of wind to Cass's table. "Hey Cass, sorry I'm late," he said, smiling. He took the chair across from her and sat down. "Have you ordered yet? If not, I'll pay." If this was a date, and he hoped it was, he should be the "true gentleman" and pay for both of their drinks. The Autumn wondered what Cass was wondering about before he had arrived; she seemed like she was pretty deep in thought. It still hadn't been that long since the missing piece of her had been returned to her in the form of a diamond. At least, not since she's been conscious. The girl had been in a coma for almost 3 months since she had gotten back, and Barry was there when she had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo]   Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Despite being rudely interrupted, Barry wasn't too upset. He was shocked by Cass snapping at the waiter, although he deserved it. Then butterflies fluttered in his stomach when she called the speedster her date. He smiled at the girl and placed a hand on hers. "Cass, you should already know the answer to that. I do. I do still like you. A lot. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I was there when you woke up from your coma-thing," he said. "And if I didn't like you, do you think I would've been visiting you, waiting for the day you would wake up?" He smirked. His cheeks had turned slightly pink as he told her how he felt. He wished he could tell her more, but his mind was already moving too fast for him to sift through right then. He hoped it was enough to convince her.

A thought sprung into his head, clear as day. Without warning, and only taking a few seconds, he ran from the cafe into his dorm and brought out the red scarf Cass had gotten him, running back to his seat. "Look," he said, holding up the soft material. "I still have the scarf you gave me, from what seems like ages ago. I still wear it when it's cold. It reminded me so much of you it helped me get through losing you."
Back to top Go down

Love me, you fool [Closed;; Wildo]
Page 1 of 1