Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

T.V. Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tora

Tora

Beata Bucks : 12195

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 am

Aoria popped her head into the room looking around she saw it was empty, "Yay I get the room to myself!" Walking into the room she saw how big the t.v. which made everything so much sweeter seeing how big it was plus not having to share at all. "Now lets find that remote, come out come out wherever you are." She looked everywhere under the couches, behind the t.v. and under the table but she couldn't find it, with her arms crossed she started to pout. "How can somebody lose the remote to the most amazing t.v. in the world it should be a crime or something."
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Beata Bucks : 12278

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Swinging into the room, Kelvin grabbed the remote to the television off a stool near the door. He pointed it towards the television and it flashed to life, rolling news and sports highlights. He made his way to the couch and sat down, tossing the remote to Aoria. "Hey." he said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:05 am

Catching the remote before it hit her face Aoria she let out a sigh of relief. "You are like awesome I couldn't find this thing anywhere." She walked to the couch clutching the remote the remote in one hand, she sat down next to the guy. "So since you found the remote I am willing to share for a while." Aoria shot a smile at him and started to watch t.v.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Lilka entered, sighing, "This is so boring! I'm getting closer to mastering my power, yet it's no fun. Honestly, don't they have other things here we can do besides do courses?" Looking at the TV, she saw nothing was plugged in. Her eyes widening in excitement, she remembered her video game console that she brought and started to plug it in. Then, she noticed that someone was using the TV. "Dang it... I wanted to finish the final boss of Madoka Magica..." Lilka muttered disappointingly, before flopping on the couch. Forcing herself to watch whatever they were watching, the girl wondered what that show was... She couldn't recognize it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Kelvin grinned back at Aoria, then watch Lilka awkwardly try to plug her game console in. He watched her sit down and watch the television awkwardly, struggling to find out what was on. "Yo, you can play your game, whoever you are. Better than sports highlights." he offered, forgetting about the face that Aoria could've had an opinion in all this.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 am

"I recommend watching sports highlights if your thinking of betting it helps a lot just a fun little fact for you." Aoria got up and went to plug in the girl's game console into the t.v. then she went back and sat back on the couch. "My name is Aoria." she scooted back and pulled her legs up on to the couch, then pulled out her orange handheld game and started to play it with out glancing up or waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 am

"I'm Kelvin." the teen announced, then busied himself with watching the game over Aoria's shoulder. "Whatcha playin'?" he chimed.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 am

Giving a sigh of relief, Lilka replied, "Thanks!" Seeing that Aoria was playing something, she peeked in. What game was that? It looked so... what do you call it... retro, in her opinion. Shrugging, Lilka grabbed her remote, put on her headsets, and her game console was on. Seeing a couple players on, she sent an invitation to them if they wanted to join her in the final boss fight. As she waited, the pink haired girl went to a character customization... Lilka muttered, "Should I play as a canon character or custom character for this boss?..."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:20 am

"The special edition of Ms. Pace-man its awesome it has 265 levels I think, do you want to play?", Aoria paused her game and handed it to Kelvin. "Well it depends if you are in the mood, if you don't feel like making a kick butt person then play as one of the canons but also its just one boss battle so why put in all of that work in for one fight."

Last edited by Tora on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 pm

OOC: *Kelvin

IC: He looked at the game, suddenly not interested. "Nah, I'll pass." he said flatly, yawning as he thought about what he could get to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T.V. Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.V. Problems    T.V. Problems  Empty

Back to top Go down

T.V. Problems
Page 1 of 1