Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Butterflies [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11743

Butterflies [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies [open]   Butterflies [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:45 pm

"Fuck you," Declan threw back at Thomas, his expression annoyed but after a few moments of thought, a grin cracked his face as he fell into a chuckle. "I would argue that I could go all night, but with how you jump all over me about everything, you're probably right." Despite his agreement, though, the spring picked up another shot glass and began filling it up, pushing it towards Thomas with a devious smile. "You're still going to drink to that."

Shortly, however, Caine caught Declan's attention with his question. Getting to know each other, huh? Sounded like a plan. "Here as in... the school? That feels pretty obvious..." he muttered. "Although it's because my damned mother didn't want to keep me in the house anymore." A heavy sigh inadvertently left the boy followed quickly by an eye roll. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

Butterflies [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies [open]   Butterflies [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Thomas shrugged and took a drink of the closest bottle he could find. It tasted like Gatorade or Powerade, not that he was complaining. Caine suggested the addition and Thomas shrugged again. Then he heard the question and nearly choked with laughter. "This is an academy for kids with superpowers. And you ask what we did to get in here?" he said. "I robbed a bank and shanked a dude." he shook his head, taking another drink because he knew he'd be told to do so. "I control the sun's energy. I have family here too that do basically the same thing," he answered truthfully.
Back to top Go down

Butterflies [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2