Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First Day [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer

Seer

Beata Bucks : 7952

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 3:39 pm

If there was anything awe-inspiring about Beata Academy, Vivian couldn't see it- but that was probably due to the fact that she could barely see through her own hair that had decided to fight her the majority of trip to the school. Exhaling softly, Vivian forced herself to release her near suffocating grasp on her singular suitcase so that she could push a few frayed strands of hair away from her line of sight, eyeing the building in front of her as she did so. Her immediate reaction was something more akin to disappointment...they had schools like this back home in the upscale districts, although it was granted that she never would of attended such schools at home, so why was this place considered prestigious?

Vivian continued to stare up at the school in front of her while longer, idly toying with the troublesome strands of hair for a few moments before finally smoothing the tangled collection of hair behind her ears the best she could. The soft sounds of running water quickly drew her away from whatever thoughts that barely related to the situation at hand that had apparently begun to preoccupy her mind, Vivian found herself carelessly leaving her suitcase to its self so that she could investigate the fountain. "Huh." She breathed as she came to a halt in front of the fountain, bending down slightly so that she could graze the surface of the water with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 pm

"Are you sure you want to leave your suitcase there?" A voice called from seemingly no where. What was once an empty spot, stood a brown haired boy. It almost like he appeared from the shadows. Gabe had a small smirk on his face. As he walked over and stood next to the suitcase. "You never know who might come by an take it." Yellow eyes looked at the girl standing next to the fountain. Something glinted in his eye.

Taking his chance, one of the shadows in the fountain reached up and yanked on the distracted girl's hand hoping to drag her into the fountain with the simple yank.
Back to top Go down
R i p

R i p

Beata Bucks : 7506

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:16 pm

This place was strange. Caine felt out of place among the seemingly thrown together mix of 'superpowered' teenagers. When he was at school, at least he always knew where he stood; normally, that meant on top. Here, he was reduced to just another one of the freaks that roamed the ground. His hands thrust themselves roughly into his jeans pockets. Wearing jeans felt wrong. Of course they were still accompanied with a nice polo, but still. As he walked along what seemed like the maze that was campus, the dark-haired boy kicked away at the stones in frustration. He had no desire to be here. Even worse was the fact he had no idea how to get home, nor did he know if his parents would even let him come home. They had said nothing more than that he would be going away for a while. The overwhelming thoughts subsided as he found himself longing to rush back to the room for a drink, find comfort in the bottle there. This whole situation was not good for his vices.

'Are you sure you want to leave your suitcase there? You never know who might come by an take it.' At the sound of another student, Caine's head snapped up. A pretty girl he'd never seen before stood near the fountain he'd paid no attention to upon arrival. Apparently, she had found something interesting about it. His eyes darted to the boy that stood next to her now. There was a hint of mischief in his words. Against his better judgement, he walked over to join them. Suddenly, something seemed to come alive amid the soft ripples of the water. Despite the fact there didn't seem to be anything real there, Caine watched at the girl became unbalance. Without thinking about it, he shot out a hand to grab her arm and steady her, instinctively pulling her into him slightly.

"What are you playing at?" He narrowed his eyes as he looked down at the other boy. Caine had no idea what had just happened, but he had a sneaking suspicion the other kid had something to do with it. While he waited for an answer, his hands dropped to his sides, abandoning their place on Vivian's soft arms. He couldn't help but think about the warmth of her body. That didn't matter much now, but he stored it away in his head, as it certainly would later.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:40 pm

At Gabe's somewhat odd words, Vivian was startled out of whatever observation she had undertaken during her time spent staring at the fountain. She barely had time to turn back and give Gabe a puzzled glance before something was tugging at the hand that had been previously skimming the surface of the fountain. With a startled squeak, she stumbled precariously close to the fountain as she became unbalanced while her free hand splayed awkwardly on the rim of the water feature in an attempt to re-balance herself. Just when she thought she was about to fall in completely, Vivian was pulled back onto her feet and away from the fountain, one of her own hands instinctively coming to protectively circle her hand that nearly caused her fall. 

Reaching up to push the wispy strands of hair that had fallen back into her face during her little...stumble, Vivian simply glanced at Gabe and then Caine, then back to Gabe before returning to Caine for a final time before settling her gaze on her suitcase. So it hadn't been taken! Before nearly toppling into the fountain, Gabe's words had almost sparked a panic that somebody had taken all of her belongings- but now knowing that her stuff was safe, a somewhat dopey grin spread across her face. "But nobody took it, now did they?" Vivian finally chirped, nodding towards her suitcase as she spoke, completely unaware of the glare being thrown from Caine's direction.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Gabe shrugged not minding Caine's glare in the slightest. "I was just warning her, when she almost fell in. I was too far away to do anything." He was a little mad that this guy got in his way of his fun, but oh well. It wasn't too important. "If I had a gift that would have helped me reach her, I would have used it. We can't having a new student falling in the fountain her first time here." The brown haired boy passed it off, keeping his tone sounding sincere.

His attention turned away from the other boy that randomly appeared back to the girl. "No, no one took it because I was standing here, but if you had been alone then who knows? There are all kinds of teenagers around here.. " Gabriel glanced at Caine, before returning his yellow gaze to the girl. There were all kinds of students around here. Some of them being preppy and others, well they didn't have the best reputation. When you just sat and listened, you learned all kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
R i p

R i p

Beata Bucks : 7506

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Caine felt aggravation rise at the other boy's careless attitude. The way he tried to so casually brush away what had happened. Somehow, the girl seemed to miss the fact this guy was involved somehow. His fist tightened at his side. Why did everyone here have to be so clueless and strange? He pushed away the annoyance and inhaled sharply. His eyes turned to meet Vivian's. They were certainly something. That, along with what appeared to be an almost child-like innocence, drew him in. Caine had always been attracted to youth. There was something about it that drew him in. Maybe it was the way he could control it, abuse it, or destroy it far more easily than with those with a bit more grounding. No matter what it specifically was, the new student knew this girl was going to be the subject of his thoughts for sometime.

"Hm, well, my name is Caine." He finally said, putting forward a hand to properly shake hers. If there was one thing he was grateful for, it was the fact that his parents with all their flaws, had shaped him into a well-manner individual on the outside. Of course, he knew that it only served to mask how fucked up he was on the inside. But none of that mattered now. All that mattered was getting to figure out the name of the stunning creature before him. And maybe, how best to get her back to his dorm room in the least obvious way possible, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:54 pm

"Oh..." Vivian echoed, feeling slightly sheepish as Gabe's words fully processed- it was rather stupid of her to just leave her things unattended like that. What if someone had taken all of her stuff? What would she of done then? Her cheeks flushed slightly with an embarrassed heat as she met Gabe's expectant look, completely missing the point that it was actually Gabe she probably should be wary of. "Thank you then I didn't think of it like that." Vivian finally uttered out, face still rosy with heat. Before she could say anything else to Gabe or redeem herself from her momentary embarrassment, Caine was talking to her once more and extending his hand towards her own. Her eyes fell to his hand for a cautious moment before returning to his gaze. "Vivian." Vivian beamed, unaware of the sudden infatuation on Caine's part as she grasped his hand in return.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Gabriel smiled. "It's okay." He said moving forward to approach the girl, his hands folded behind his back. "And there is no need to thank me, just making sure your first day doesn't turn into something bad." Even though that was totally his plan in the first place, but this worked out in his favor too. It made him appear like he was nice, which he was sometimes.

"It's nice to meet you Vivian, I'm Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe for short if you wish." The korean boy glanced over at Caine for a second before returning his gaze to the new girl. "Sorry I wasn't close enough to keep you from falling into the fountain. I don't exactly have super speed." He didn't really care about Caine. The boy ruined his plane sort of, and he didn't exactly trust the boy either. There was something he couldn't quite put his finger on. Yeah sure he was trying to pull her into the fountain, but he was going to help her after. It was all in good fun, not for some dark reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day [open]   First Day [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day [open]
Page 1 of 1