Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8383

Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Anne-Marie stold in the dark, her breath quick and sweat running down her temple as she waited for a finishing blow, either from her part, or from the huge bear that would have murdered her if Vivian didn't almost cut its foot off and Harley slamming a hammer in its face. It all came down to her, hands trembling and holding the weapon with barely enough steadiness to aim. Finally gaining back her head after letting her mind wander through memories with the danger seeming so close, the Summer pressed tightly and the arrow flew, hitting the bear in the face again, earning another holler of pain. The thing seemed to lift on two legs and shake its huge body in the air as it took its last breath.

It tumbled sideways, luckily not crushing any of the girls. She stood by quietly, listening for any sound other than the panting of the three. For all they new, this place could be invested by those creatures, and she didn't know how many arrows she had left. "Any of you hurt?" she whispered, her palms hot and her head dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Beata Bucks : 8036

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm

"No," Came the breathless scoff, "My plan was to go up to it, sit down and ask it how its day was- see how getting shot and stabbed felt, talk about the stresses of being a giant mutated bear." Vivian wheezed slightly, a jittery laugh evident in her voice as she remained carefully poised just out of reach of the creature. Her weight was resting entirely in her toes as she prepared to be able to turn and run whenever the moment called for it, awkwardly bouncing ever so slightly as she waited. She watched with wide eyes as the bear turned on Anne-Marie before being subsequently shot, her eyes straining slightly in the limited darkness. However, once she heard the shot land and the giant bear go tumbling to the ground, her stance relaxed slightly.

Letting out a sigh of relief, her hand, still coated in the foul-smelling and warm blood, reached up to shove several strands of hair out of her face, smearing the disgusting blood across her cheeks as she did so. "I think we're alright," Vivian finally answered after a brief nervous analysis of the trio of girls, her head starting to ache from searching so much. Relaxing her bone-tight grasp on her small knife, she allowed her gaze to roam what little she could see of the cave as she collected her thoughts.  So, that's what they were up against? And that was only one of those? Well if we do have to fight a few more of these, then we're dead, she decided shortly before speaking once more. "But what now?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11222

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:06 pm

"Physically, I'm fine," Harley shrugged. "Mentally, I dunno." Sure, she'd gotten a few cuts and scrapes from being in a dark cave where it was hard to see, but aside from that she was pretty okay physically. Her mental state, however, would probably not be okay for a while. She wasn't sure. This wasn't a situation she had ever had the misfortune of finding herself in before now. "So... That's the bear. I'm gonna call him Bearnado. Sorry, Bearnado, you had to die," she attempted (and failed) to joke, sighing. She nodded at Vivian's question of 'What now?'. "That's the million dollar question, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8383

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:04 pm

"Good. I hated Bernardo." Anne-Marie grunted as the mood sort of relaxed, but she was still shying away from actually moving. The bear had died right in her face, blood spilled on her clothes. Her stained jacket requiered a serious change of wardrobe. Maybe she could convince her parents to send her new clothes, but she needed a convincing argument. They wouldn't be very happy she'd been fighting mutant bear all this time. Grape juice. Yeah, that worked.

The young girl looked towards the light coming off from the entrance. "I guess we should make a dramatic exit, but I ain't feeling it." the Summer shruggedm dragging her crossbow on the ground and trailing her feet in exhaustion. At least there didn't seem to be any more bears, and if they were, they'd go and tell Beata to send someone more qualified or something. Plus they were half dead, freezing cold and shaken with fear, at least Anne. She found herself ironically longing for a bowl of stew now that all of this was over.

ooc:: messaged ebs for the reward ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3