Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Stubborn Revival [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10473

The Stubborn Revival  [solo] Empty
PostSubject: The Stubborn Revival [solo]   The Stubborn Revival  [solo] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:56 pm

Trey knocked on the winter dorm of 105, tapping his foot impatiently for an answer. When he received none he dramatically swung open the door, shutting it loud behind him to make his presence known. He stomped to the farthest door which inhabited his cousin, Connor Delvin. The sweetest boy he once knew now grown into a stubborn cripple. "You know you cant spend your entire life in there!" He shouted, not caring if he bothered the other dorm mates.

"I can if I try!" Was the answer he received back, just the answer to push his buttons making him swing the door open wide with furrowed eyebrows as he glared at his cousin. "Is that a way to treat your elders? You should at least knock." Trey looked over his cousin, the covers over his crippled legs and scraps of metal covering the floor of his room. There were dirty plates starting a new leaning tower of pisa and clothes surrounding the night stand on the floor, providing a soft cushion in case they were to fall. His heart tugged as he felt a surge of pity run over him; this wasn't the Connor he remembered. The Connor he remembered was lively and curious, now he sat bitterly in his room sulking over what he lost.

"You should try cleaning up your room every once and a while. It's grown into a horrid mess in here."

"Yes, I'll happily lift myself out of bed and support myself with the legs I don't have to walk around my room and pick everything up."

Trey pursed his lips at the snarky comment. His eyes lingering to the corner of the room where a set of metal braces were made specifically for Connor. If he wanted he could slide the metal over his weakest points and manipulate it as he walked as a sort of support. It was the constant concentration he needed to manipulate his new metal-like legs so he could walk again. "Have you even tried using them recently?"

It would be a lie if Connor said yes. There wasn't a day that wen't by where he longed to have his legs back. They were still burnt by the acid the experimental doctor poured on him. It was his first serious mission and his last. He regretted going that day. They were captured for weeks and tortured for information about their powers and about their school. Because of his resistance he lost his legs and it left him here; crippled. "They're too difficult to use."

"You don't try hard enough." Trey made his way over to the metal braces taking them over to the bed. He removed the covers in one swift motion without time for a protest from Connor. "You're going out today, I don't care what you're excuses are."

Connor's lip formed into a pout as his cousin manipulated the metal to go around his limp legs. "Alright you got this. All you gotta do is stand up and the rest will come easy." The boy grunted as he shifted the heavy weight to the end of the bed, swinging his legs over the side, pushing his feet on the ground. Before trying he took in a deep breath and looked at the ground, welcoming him to fall. He pushed up with his arm and began to manipulate the metal below him. The braces moved his legs up and he was steady, next was actually taking a step. His green eyes gave Trey a worried look as he manipulated the metal to go forward.
Back to top Go down

The Stubborn Revival [solo]
Page 1 of 1