Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Can I get a sandwich, please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 12034

Can I get a sandwich, please? Empty
PostSubject: Can I get a sandwich, please?   Can I get a sandwich, please? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 am

After playing some of her favorite melodies at the studio, Mimi got a bit hungry. Though she knew she had to find the main office to get her schedule and dorm room, she just brushed her preoccupations for later; first she needed something in her stomach and fast. She knew she was taking the risk of getting lost again, but right now she wasn't thinking with her brain; her stomach was the one making all the decisions.  

Walking around for awhile, she finally found what looked like heaven to her at the moment. Mimi sighed in relief as she entered the cafeteria. She looked around wondering what to get to eat, though she only needed a snack to last her until dinner. Deciding to eat a sandwich for now, she stood in front of the sandwiches pondering which one to take. She did not notice if she was starting to form a line due to her time pondering. Sighing, she finally decided on a grilled cheese sandwich. 
Back to top Go down

Can I get a sandwich, please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: