Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 12040

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 pm

'Well, I'm not going to say that I don't miss the ability to feel cold, but I don't think is that bad."

Now, if there was one thing Yin never mentions to anyone, is how ticklish she is. As she felt the tickling sensation of Connor's finger brushing lightly over her palm, she tried to stifle the giggles threatening to leave her mouth. She tried to observe his demeanor but like always, he had a calm expression on his face. She didn't know what he was thinking and that made her curious. Yin knew he could feel the coldness of her skin, though she was glad he was not close to her when her emotions run wild. If her emotions get too crazy, her body temperature would drop or rise depending of the actual emotion. Though, she knew she'd learn more about her gift as her time in the academy went on. Still feeling the ticklish action, she kept trying to restrain her giggles from being heard but failed miserably. "Hahaha...C-Connor!...T-That t-tickles!"
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12090

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 pm

"Really now?" Connor said with a little grin cracking across his face. He leaned closer to her, slowly running his fingers across her palms still. "Your ticklish huh?" He asked looking up from her hands and felt his lips lightly tap hers. Were they really that close? He was just in front of her now...was it because he was half bent still? He looked at her eyes, so close...so pretty. He almost wanted to be bumped into her, just for the excuse to kiss her, but he just sat there, letting his eyes betray a little bit more emotion to her, bring her closer to intimacy within gentle green eyes. Beckett didn't comment, or even whisper a little tip to him, the moment could only be broken by Yin or Connor...or Kinji.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Nodding to his question, she kept his gaze on Connor. Soft giggles kept escaping her mouth just to be abruptly stopped by the sudden tap of their lips. Her face became completely red, her eyes widening in surprise. How they had come to be so close to each other. Yin could only look into the deep green eyes in front of her. She became completely enchanted by the boy's gentle look, and she found herself wanting to close the gap that separated them. Though, the mixed emotions she was feeling at the moment stopped her from surrendering to her desire. "What am I doing? Why am I feeling so weird? Should I kiss him? But what if he doesn't like it? I've never kissed someone before?" All these questions passed through her mind, and she found herself completely confuse. But even after questioning herself mentally, she still felt mesmerized by the intimacy they were sharing. "C-Connor..."

Yin could fill Connor's breath on her lips as she whispered his name. She was about to throw all caution to the wind and close the gap between them, when suddenly Kinji barked up at them. The sudden noise snapped her of her mesmerized state. And, as soon as she realize how close they were to each other, she quickly shifted back to create some space between them. "I-I'm sorry! I d-don't know w-what I was t-thinking!" The small pup sensing the sudden tension in the air, quickly jumped to the floor and hid himself under the table. The blush that had appeared earlier, multiplied tenfold and spread through all her face and to her neck. She looked like a living, breathing tomato.

Yin could feel her body temperature starting to rise and this time it showed no signs of stopping. Not wanting to withstand the embarrassment of passing out in front of Connor, she quickly tried to escape. However, as soon as she stood up a wave of dizziness came over her. Swaying a bit, she tried to take a step back but found starting to fall backwards due to tripping on her feet. Closing her eyes, she awaited the painful collision with the floor.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 am

Connor moved quickly once he realized that she was falling, he swung himself around his chair and warped his arms around her waist, then with a swift pull brought her back into his chest. He didn't even have to slow time a little bit, he just grabbed her. "Yin? Are you okay?" He asked, gently touching her cheek with his finger tips. He sound truly concerned for her now, then again she did nearly fall on her face
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Yin waited for the painful collision with the floor her eyes still closed, but it never came. Instead, she felt Connor's hand wrapped around her waist as he pulled her onto his chest. Feeling his fingertips brush softly against her blushing cheek, she quickly opened her eyes. Hearing his question, she tried to answer him but no sound came out of her mouth, the only thing she could do at the moment was nod her head. Feeling utterly embarrassed, she grabbed onto his shirt and hid her face on his chest. "How can I show my face now? I feel like an idiot!" The dizziness already fading away, though her body temperature was still unusually high. To her it felt as if she was catching a fever but, for a normal person it would feel like the normal heat of the body. Not wanting to make him worry about her, she quickly mumbled that she was fine. "I-I'm fine. I-I just got a b-bit dizzy..."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 pm

"You looked dazed before then, if your dizzy you should've just waited for it to pass" he said shrugging. He gently moved her face off of his chest and rubbed her cheek slowly. "I don't want you to get hurt...okay?" He said with a little smile, noting how warm he was. "Your far too warm for your natural temperature, you sure your okay?" He asked gently. Yet again the distance between the two made them so close...a new moment bringing itself into the world. He closed his eyes, briefly to collect his thoughts, to keep himself from kissing Yin.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 pm

There it was, again. That smile that was beginning to grow on her, and that gentle expression in his eyes that enchanted her. Yin couldn't help the skip that her heart made at the sound of his caring words. She could only manage to nod in response, even though her mind was a mash up of different emotions. His green eyes filled with concern for her, made her blush resurfaced and the gentleness with which he caressed her, made her sigh. Yin was too far gone, for her to get out of the world they created around them. "What the heck am I still doing here!?" Her mind screamed for her to let go of him and leave, but she paid no attention to her thoughts. The air between them was filled with tension as to what would their next move be.  

As soon as she saw his eyes close, Yin raised her hand to mimic his gesture. She could see the expression on his face change to one of restrain, like he was struggling with himself. Not able to contain herself she slowly leaned in and started to close the gap between them, her lips stopping centimeters from his. "I-I really d-dont know what I-I"m doing and even t-though I have n-no idea why; I s-still trust you, Connor..." She was feeling completely nervous as she whispered those words to him, so she waited for him to take the last step to complete the sweet moment between them.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Connor opened his eyes slowly, seeing her so much closer...he leaned in the rest of the way, gently kissing her. "I trust you too" he whispered just before he let their lips meet, and expanded the world between them. It was a little unpracticed as Connor never kissed a girl before his hand that rested on her cheek holding her face closer.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 pm

It was a simple kiss but to Yin, a girl that have never kissed a boy before, it felt amazing. Her heart started beating faster as their lips met, the tender contact filled her with joy. Her hands instinctively snaked around his shoulders, her fingers playing with his soft, brunette hair. Once they separated from the kiss, a pleased smile appeared on her face. "I can't believe w-we just did t-that..." Her cheeks were still a bright red color as she looked at Connor's deep green eyes. She leaned in to give him another peck on the lips, but she suddenly heard a loud bark coming from under the table.

Directing her gaze to Kinji, she could see the dog giving her a sad look that looked like he was asking her if she had forgotten about him. Looking back at Connor, she could restrain the sudden burst of giggles from escaping her mouth. With her arms still around Connor, she rested her head on his shoulder still laughing in happiness. Hearing his owner's laughter, Kinji started to bark with glee since the sound of his master being happy was what he liked the most.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:28 am

Connor smiled and rubbed her head gently, still feeling his insides rolling around  in thick waves of butterflies. The feeling faded after she buried her face in his shoulder, and was replaced with a immense happiness, he put his arms around her waist, holding her in a soft hug. "I think Kinji is happy for you" he said gently moving her so they were face to face yet again. He looked at her for a second, giving her a soft peck on the lips. 'I just had to do to that again" he said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Hearing his comment about Kinji being happy for her made her smile. Nodding at his words, she felt when he faced her and gave her another peck on the lips. A soft blush appeared on her face but that didn't stop her from grinning happily. 'I just had to do that again.' Hearing him say that filled her with joy, her stomach feeling like it had a million of butterflies moving around. Returning the gesture, she quickly gave him another peck and giggled. "You can do that as many times as you want." Still smiling, she gave him a sweet but playful wink.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Connor chuckled. "Then I'll do it whenever Im greeting you, with you, and departing from you" he said smiling like a kid on Christmas Day. He gave her one last peck on the lips, and tapped her under her chin playfully. "My dear Yin, your going to be my closest friend...if tomorrow works out well, you may be even more than that" he said, his idea for their date forming qiuckly in his head. The time user detached his body from hers, though he really didn't want to. The young indicate moves to his bag and took out a pen and paper, scribbling his dorm number on it before holding it out to her. "This is the number for my dorm room, you can find me here tomorrow morning, and probably any day till I'm sorted out to a house"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Yin couldn't help but joined his chuckle with her own. She could see how happy he was and that made her feel all giddy inside. It felt like butterflies crawling inside her stomach. His following words just adding to the feeling. Although it was a new sensation for her, she still couldn't help but like the feeling. Watching him scribbling something on a piece of paper, she raised her eyebrow in confusion but quickly recovered, when he told her what it was. "This is the number for my dorm room, you can find me here tomorrow morning, and probably any day till I'm sorted out to a house" Nodding at his words, she grabbed the piece of paper and tucked it inside her pocket for safe keeping while giving him another peck on the lips, at the same time. Pulling away, she smiled. "Then it's settled. Tomorrow, we'll have our first date and I know we are going to have a lot of fun" Grabbing her belongings, she picked Kinji on her arms and started to walk towards the exit, her hand instinctively grabbing his.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Connor felt her grab his hand, his legs in motion as soon as it happened. Funny how things like that worked, he didn't really think about the destination of where she was going, but he knew he had no problems following her. Her cold touch for some reason made him feel a soft warmth within his body, like he had swallowed hot soup, but he liked it. Connor moved with her steps quickly matching her pace, his eyes shifting to look at her. 'A book got you a girlfriend, and here you though your were a nerd' Beckett said in his head. "No, you thought I was a nerd" Connor said under his breathless 'it's the same thing, we share a brain' the voice reminded.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Hearing whispers from behind, Yin looked at Connor with the corner of her eye. A soft chuckle burst from her lips when she saw him talking to who his other self. Looking back ahead, she couldn't help the question from rushing out of her mouth. "Is it hard sharing your body and mind with another person?" Without looking back she exited the cafeteria, Connor's hand still in her grasp. She kept her ears focused on him while moving through the corridors of the academy in route to the Winter House; where her dorm is settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next