Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8499

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie Empty
PostSubject: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie   When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie EmptyTue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Will sat in the daycare bouncing Stephen on his lap, smiling at the goofy look on his son's face. It was like he wasn't sure how he was supposed to react to the bouncing. The dad looked to the entrance of the daycare where he saw someone enter.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9670

PostSubject: Re: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie   When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:44 pm

"Isn't this lucky?" A familiar voice called from the doorway. Dakota allowed herself in, a bag in one hand and Cody held up in her other arm. She let the door close itself behind her, gazing over them warmly. "I'm suddenly around three of the most handsome guys in the world."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8499

PostSubject: Re: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie   When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:48 am

Will looked up at Dakota as she and her son walked in. He cheesed her a huge smile before turning back to Stephen. "Lucky indeed. I'm being surrounded by cute," he replied. Standing up, he shifted the child around in his arms so he could hold him comfortably while standing. "What're you and Cody up to? I bet this little man is charming everyone around him, so I wouldn't blame you for showing him off a little," he asked, making a silly face at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9670

PostSubject: Re: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie   When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:46 pm

Dakota sighed melodramatically as Cody began to squirm around, seeing Stephen - and the heaps of toys behind him and Will. She felt a bit bad for making them stand, letting her son slide to the ground so he could crawl off and play to his own pleasure. A slight blush hit her cheeks. "I don't know what I'm going to do with him. He's too good of a ladies man."

The spring held back a small laugh at his dorky face, cooing away at Stephen and brushing away at his cheek. "Of course, he'll have some killer competition."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie   When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie Empty

Back to top Go down

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie
Page 1 of 1