Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First Rule of Volleyball; Volley the Volleyball!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

First Rule of Volleyball; Volley the Volleyball! Empty
PostSubject: First Rule of Volleyball; Volley the Volleyball!   First Rule of Volleyball; Volley the Volleyball! EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 pm

The boy stretched his arms out in a desperate attempt to return the padded ball to the opposite side of the court. The sender; a small girl that happened to be his sister. Alice had challenged her brother to a volleyball match, and Garrett had accepted it in a bout of underestimation. Little did he know that she was a cheetah, hitting the ball with intense strikes and rapid movements. She was major league good!
Garrett was able to return the ball once more, panting like a wildebeest being pursued by a hungry, resilient predator, and the lion spiked the ball back over his head with the accuracy of a sniper, landing the ball in a spot he could not get to. The game was over. 25-4.
"H-how...?" Garret breathed in shame. He got beaten by his little sister.
"You could say...I'm a pro..."
"Pro my ass!" Garret countered with sudden hostility, straightening up. His sister looked in worse shape than he was, despite playing with ease. She looked like she was about to collapse from exhaustion.
"You froze time!"
"Y-you can't...prove anything..."
"You are sweating like a pig!"
"S-shut up!"
"Ugh, you cheater!"
Garrett feigned frustration, and Alice seemed to shrink. "My coach told me to practice, okay, so I practiced with my powers on you..."
"Ha, I knew it!"
"W-wait, you're not mad!?"
"Not anymore!"
"Onii-chan!"
Before Garrett could reply with something along the lines of "Stop calling me that," Alice bolted under the net and started running towards her brother with a look of hug-longing. At this point, Garrett decided to run in the opposite direction, climbing up the bleachers until he was practically cornered by Alice. Alice threw her arms around her brother's neck, to his dread.
"You're so smart. I knew I could never trick you." she said with an enthusiastic laughter, though her grip was very strong. She didn't like Garrett finding out about her ruse, but her happy-go-lucky and cheerful attitude was something she hardly broke. Garrett sighed. "Yeah yeah, get off me."
Back to top Go down

First Rule of Volleyball; Volley the Volleyball!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: