Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Beata Bucks : 11947

The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan   The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Zane, was kind of glad that everyone who did answer, was no stressed about the point of this mission, after all it could cause a problem for the entire group. If a mistake or a person is out of place on this mission, during the critical moments, probably won't be something that will be taken lightly as their target wouldn't be playing nicely with them. He understood kind of why Lotte didn't answer him since, she was busy leading everyone around in this Hotel. In regards to Richard's Question, he seemed to be the one to answer it for him. "I believe he is on the top floor of the Hotel, or at least, that is where he is staying for the night, I was informed." It seemed like Adrian, was more concerned about the weapons and tools for this operation, this kind of made Zane laugh a tad bit. "If you need a weapon, I can craft one for you, when you can find me something else, made of the right material for it, I could even craft you a gun, if I had the time too."

"So, if you could say, find me an iron rod, I could make, a sword, a spear, or maybe even a dagger or two." He added.

He allowed everyone to hear this, although he kept his voice, down, not wanting to let other, hear that he was into weapon crafting, adding suspicion to them as a group. His gift, was a unique one, that allowed him to change the shape and form of metal, stone, or the earth in general, just by looking at it. It was something that he had to use wisely, and this was probably the best use that he could get out of it for this mission. Others probably had other things to use, but anything could practically be made on the spot with him, the more that he though about it, most things metal weren't very useful against him either. If the doors were made out of metal.... he could potentially open them by forcing their shape around them. He just kept speculating all of the different things that he could do with his gift, inside of a building, that was typically made of metal in some way or form. Eventually after they continued moving along, his attention shifted back to the apparent unanimous leader, Lotte, as he wondered what her plans were since she was kind of leading them all around.

"So Lotte, do you have any plans for how we shall be doing this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

Beata Bucks : 11848

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan   The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 am

Adrian sighed at Jason's comment of him not being able to take anything home. Well that's one business venture to cross out. Scratching his head he wondered how he was going to get a gun, no point wasting money for one if he wouldn't be able to keep it, nor would there be a point in buying anything illegal if he couldn't keep it to resell it later. Not like he was going to be in New York long enough to actually do any selling or buying which made him slightly disappointed. Seemed like he was going to have to wing it for this mission.

At Zane's quote about making weapons Adrian raised an eyebrow. Maybe he could get Zane to make him a gun, but then the problem would be bullets, which seemed to be too much of a bother. When Zane asked for the plan Adrian wondered, What exactly was the plan? Adrian's power was telekinesis so he could move objects with his mind, including himself. So if he wanted to he could come through a window or smack who ever was the target with a metal railing from the bathroom. Probably wouldn't do much, but it was something for a guy with no weapons.

Looking around, Adrian decided to keep his mouth shut for once. Seemed like this was a good as time as any. Since he considered himself to be 'on the clock' as one would say. He had no time to fail and miss out on the cash because he was fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Beata Bucks : 11872

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan   The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Everyone else seemed to be in a different conversation and Jude wasn't entirely sure where this had run off to. He just followed Lotte and listened to her. She seemed in charge, so he was just going to listen to her. That was solved. Adrian was going on about weapons when he should have brought his own. Anyway, his power allowed for anything to be a weapon. He could throw things with his mind. All Jude could do is see with sound waves and generate smoke to hide them. Which was decent enough except they were not immune to the smell of the smoke like he was.

Getting on the elevator with the rest of the group, Jude stood in back and half listened. His echolocation had shut off a while back but they were all loud enough he could just follow their voices.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan   The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 pm

ooc;; so apparently we can't do this anymore for reasons interfearing with reasons interfearing with plox. ;w;
anyone wanna make a new mission? ;w;
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan   The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of Peter L. Sullivan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2