Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Box, box, box it up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11332

Box, box, box it up Empty
PostSubject: Box, box, box it up   Box, box, box it up EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes. That's what Vera practically lived out of lately. Stupid cardboard boxes labeled with sharpie in a clean handwriting. At first she didn't mind it, but now all the boxes looked the same. Her dorm room was a sea of cardboard and sharpie, a lifestyle she just couldn't get used to. Luckily, she didn't have to live like this much longer, seeing as she was actually moving into her permant dorm room today. Only as the newly appointed Autumn girl looked around her room relaity started to set in. Vera wasnt stupid, if she was to move all of this stuff alone she would be moving for atleast two days. No. Vera was supposed to be moved out tonight. This wasn't going to work.

Nervously opening the door, the brunett peeked her head outside the door and looked around. Anyone? Anyone? Hmm. Sliding her key chain onto her wrist, she slid out of the confinement of the cardboard jungle and out into the hallways. Her eyes searched for a face, a body, just a sliver of human life to help her move; but in the deserted hallways she was having no such luck. Verona bit her lip and slinked further down the path, her eyes peeled. That's when she saw a flash of light blonde hair and she nearly squealed. "Hey! Heeeey!" She called in attempt to catch the person's attention. "Hi! I really need some help and I would REEEEEALLY appreciate it if you would help me." Verona said in a friendly tone, only she slowly edged in a bit of her ever so convincing power, making it very hard for this person to say no.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9685

Box, box, box it up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box, box, box it up   Box, box, box it up EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:05 pm

She hadn't even noticed that anyone else was even wondering the hallways, digging down into her purse and shuffling around her hand desperately looking for that chapstick she needed. This hot weather really was insanity and she couldn't wait for the autumn weather to start rolling in. The young woman froze when she heard someone call out, glancing around and seeing another girl waving down the all. Her hazel gaze shifted around uneasily before pointing to herself, as if she were saying, "Me?"
Oh, wait. She knew this chick. The model girl she had contested with over Richard, for whatever reason that happened. A slight blush covered her face as she recalled the entire incident and she covered her face with one hand, looking back down the direction she had been going. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can -" ... stop to chat? The blonde frowned, she suddenly considered that Vera sounded so friendly and sincere. Brailynn supposed it wouldn't hurt to give her a little hand. She shrugged and closed her purse, walking over with a smile, "What can I do you for?" He glanced into the room, seeing the stacks and stacks of boxes and raising an eyebrow. Would it be hypocritical of her to make a joke about Vera traveling lightly? Probably, recalling the mountains of suitcases she had taken along herself.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net

Box, box, box it up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms-
Jump to: