Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Unexpected Dine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10656

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 pm

After the situation with Sean, Yume had invited Lilka to go with her to the restaurant to eat before she had to leave. Only a few weeks before she left Beata for this alliance marriage. However, there could be one way to call it off...

"Table for two, please?" the silver-hair girl said, before the waitress had led them to their table. Taking a seat, Lilka had looked up to Yume, staring at her strangely.

"What's the problem now, Yume? Love problems because of the alliance marriage you're having with this unknown mysterious guy?" Lilka teased, but she felt a bit bad for her friend, yet a little jealous. Mysterious marriages were romantic and all, but it's... not right.

Sighing, Yume wondered what they were going to order before someone she least expected came in.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12412

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Sean had invited a friend with him to dinner but he apparently had something, "Very important" to do so Sean came by himself. he had to find a way to take his mind off of the situation that happened earlier that day. The waiter asked if anyone else was with him this evening and he simply said, " No thank you " He tried to think about the aesthetics of the restaurant like, the walls or the seats. Anything that looked better than his relationship at that moment. As he was looking around he saw a woman looking at him. She looked like Yume. She could've been her twin. He tried to push the thought of Yume out of his head as he looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Noticing Sean, Yume let out a long sigh. Maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't. Please let it not be him, please don't be him. As she looked through the menu, she tried to let the thought of what happened that day slip out of her head as if it never happened. "May I have some lemonade and... Spicy curry?" Yume asked, the waitress writing the order down quickly, looking to Lilka.

"I'll have the cookies n' cream smoothie, a beef bowl, pork bun, hot wings, French fries, meat undon, and... A strawberry shortcake?" Lilka said quickly, repeating it a few times for the waitress to write down.

Their order would be ready after awhile, so Lilka pointed out to Yume, "Isn't that Sean? Go talk to him, I know you want to~"

The girl blushed heavily, wanting Lilka to shut up. "Be quiet! He'll hear you!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Sean kept thinking about the woman, but he also saw a woman that he had never seen before so that was a reason for why the woman couldn't have been Yume. On the other hand, Sean thought to himself, How do you confuse Yume with anyone? And with that he completely forgot that the person was still waiting for his order. "Oh! Sorry about that, I'll take the two mini cheeseburgers and a small Iced Tea. That'll be all."   He ended his order and glanced at the woman he thought was Yume. Oh Lord, Please don't let that be Yume.. He was a tad embarrassed in himself.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Lilka, although she took Yume's statement to shut up, she quickly headed over to Sean, taking a seat at the chair across from him, at the same table. Pointing at Yume, the pink haired girl said, "You do know that's Yume, right? Now then, who would you like more - me or her? Would you rather be sitting here, or be with her? Or perhaps would you rather be going out with her or staying her like a miserable boy? Your decision, Sean. Oh, and I'm Lilka - Yume's friend. She told me a lot about you, so I know just how you treat her. By the way, you could at least spend your last moments with her fairly before she leaves as well as do a love confession. She thinks you two are just close friends, but that'll all change, so everything changes with just three words - 'I love you.' It's not that hard, pretty boy~ <3"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Sean was waiting at his table when all of a sudden some Ghetto-Fabulous girl came strutting down to his table and sat on the other end. She was a very pale girl who looked like she dyed her hair in Koolaid over night and poured multiple bottles of cologne all over her body. She all of a sudden started to talk about Yume, which didn't please him very much but then what she was saying was starting to make sense. She really had no right to barge in on every little morsel of his personal business but he was not in an arguing mood. So with that, he got up, trying not to make a scene for the entire restaurant to see and he said, "You know what, Mrs. Lilka? You might just be right" And with that said, ha started to walk over to The girl that he knew was Yume's table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Unexpected Dine Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Dine   An Unexpected Dine Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Dine
Page 1 of 1