Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Always Alone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Beata Bucks : 11866

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Kale was bored. Well, no. Kale never got bored. He only ever got lonely. Inside. Deep, deep inside Kay was lonely. One the outside he looked bored. Not that anyone could see his eyes through his sunglasses. They would just see the frown and his head propped up on his hand with his elbow on the armrest of a couch. He held a book in the other hand and had it propped on his knee which was pulled close to him with his foot resting on the cushion.

He loved to read. It was a way that told people to stay away without him actually having to say something. He liked that about reading. And the actual reading part. Books were fascinating, and something he knew he couldn't freeze. At least, he hadn't frozen one yet. He was really hoping to keep it this way.

But for the moment his sunglasses hid his unnaturally blue eyes from freezing anything around him and telling people to back off. Of course, knowing this school, someone was bound to come up to him just because they wanted to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11873

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Lylee was on the couch next to him and unlike him, she was the opposite of bored. She looked around with curious eyes, admiring the decor. "Its so professional here!" she thought, "Ooh! Is that a TV?!" She was about to stand up and see where the remote was but she had to cross over the boy's leg. He seemed to be reading a good part in his book and she didn't want to interrupt. But then again, she really wanted to see the television. "I'll just talk to him. I have to make some friends sooner or later," she thought. She went over and smiled. "Excuse me. I need to cross over," she said.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12430

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Sean walked into the lounge with the purpose of being alone but he chose the worst possible place to be alone. As he walked in, he noticed what seemed like a young lady stumbling over some guys legs. He might as well speak to some people, it would get his mind off of what happened earlier. So he hesitantly said, "Uhm...hello, my name is Sean. I don't believe we've met before."   He was speaking to the woman with his voice low so the man could read.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Kale was reading quietly, not minding anyone, when suddenly some girl he didn't know asked if she could cross over him. He glared at her, but looked next to him to find the remote to the TV. With a huff he moved his body so that she could get a better reach for the remote. He wouldn't hand it to her, he wouldn't move anymore. She could get it herself.

To make the situation worse, some random kid walked in and introduced himself to her while she was grabbing the remote. Brilliant. He huffed again, leaning back over to read more of his book after she had grabbed the remote. Luckily neither of them were speaking with him after that, so he could go on reading. Or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Lylee got the remote and was about to press the on button until she heard a person speaking. She looked up and saw it was a boy in front of her. It took her awhile to realize he just introduced himself to her. "Oh sorry! Um..," she stammered, "I'm Lylee. It must because I'm new." She stuck out her hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:44 pm

He shook the girls hand and said, "You too" with a smile on his face. "And uhh..." He was about to speak to the other person in the room but he seemed kinda annoyed with all that huffing and puffing going on so he decided not to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Kale continued his reading when he noticed that a silence had fallen. At first he ignored it and kept reading, but it had begun to creep him out, so he looked up to find the two just standing there. Their conversation had ended and the guy seemed like he wanted to ask him a question but at the same time didn't.

"What?" Kay asked, looking grumpy at the two. He was reading. He would have liked it if they just kept to themselves, but it looked like he was going to have to talk anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Lylee was looking at the remote, not knowing what to say. She had a sudden urge to press the on button but she didn't want to look rude. "Why must I be so curous?" she groaned in her head. Not wanting to make things awkward, she turned her attention from the remote to the two boys. "I've always wondered about the variety of gifts here. So may I ask what kind of gift you guys have?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 am

"Uhm...Nothing." He muttered out not wanting to disturb the young man. Then he heard the young lady ask about his powers. He really liked talking about his powers even though they were not very impressive. But that's what beata academy is for right? "Uhm, my gift is called electro-manipulation and basically I can shock people, charge up tablets and phones, fix lights, a variety of things really."
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:53 am

Great, the girl had spoken to both of them. As in, she was looking for an answer from Kay also. After the first kid answered he looked at him. What a cool power. So much better than his. But he would never say that out loud.

"You're like a walking generator." He commented, not meaning it as a compliment. And then he turned to the girl, mocking pushing his glasses down his nose and looking at her over the top. He didn't actually do this because he wasn't sure if his power would pull one over him.

"I'm ice Medusa." Hopefully they'd get it.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:24 am

OOC: Kale: You little **** You son of a ****ing ***** *** I'm going to tear off your ***** And shove them rrrrright up your ****ing *** you *** **** ******** And *** **** on ***** *** With ******* *** **** So then you'll have to **** Sideways!! /shotmaybe

IC: Sean wasn't very pleased with the tone he used and he also didn't like the insult that Kale gave him but he decided to not reply and let the other woman speak.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:54 am

Lylee grinned in reply. "Cool. I can manipulate the physical health of humans," she explained, "But my healing process is very slow and my damaging only affects the skin." Lylee felt puny against them. While they could do serious damage, she could only heal and give the opponent surface wounds. "You guys would make great offense," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

The girl seemed oblivious to the sudden tension between Kale and the other kid. Kay hardly noticed it other than the guy stopped talking. He rolled his eyes at her and looked back at his book, pretty sure the conversation was over. Her comment about offense was probably true. Her power would also make a good offense. She didn't seem to understand that Kale, as well as the other guy, had little control over their power, thus making them very dangerous to others. Very. Dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Lylee sighed. She tried to make the atmosphere better but apparently, it didn't work. She turned her attention back onto the remote and pressed the on button. The TV turned on to show a reality show about two girls. She sighed again; she hated reality shows. "How annoying," she thought as a girl started crying because of her so-called BFF. She scrolled through the channels until finally she settled with a movie.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:24 pm

As the girl started channel surfing, Sean made his way to the opposite side of the room. Then he got out his tablet and started to look up information about water science. What could go wrong when two of his favorite things joined together? He put on his head phones because he didn't want to hear that other guy's whining. Also the television was a tad loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Always Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Alone   Always Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: