Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Strained Minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red

Beata Bucks : 11616

Strained Minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strained Minds   Strained Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 pm

"Hm?" Rouge turned around. She hadn't noticed Jeremiah, and noticed how rude that probably seemed. Entering his infirmary room, getting into a slight argument with some other girl and not even addressing him first? "Sorry about that. Yeah, she's a bit rude. But I don't think she's like that all the time. I may have overreacted.." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Illusions? Yeah. But not flimsy ones. Mine are the good stuff!" Rouge pounded her chest proudly. "Oww.." She rubbed the spot she slammmed.
Back to top Go down
Lionboy

Beata Bucks : 11799

Strained Minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strained Minds   Strained Minds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Flimsy illusions? That wording got Jeremiah's attention. "How can an illusion be flimsy? An illusion is an illusion, right? Can you do any type of illusion other than visual illusion?" he asked.Genuinely curious, he forgot completely about his throbbing head. He wondered if there were other people out there with other kinds of illusion.
Back to top Go down

Strained Minds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2