Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Totentanz, Malach H.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Sovuru

Beata Bucks : 11511

Totentanz, Malach H. Empty
PostSubject: Totentanz, Malach H.   Totentanz, Malach H. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:15 pm

General Information File

Totentanz, Malach H. I1s6WtWl

Name: Malach H. Totentanz

D.O.B.: 7/15/97

Height: 6,3

Weight: 190

Natural hair color: Black

Eye color: Grey

Mailing Address: N/A

Telephone Number: N/A

Social Security No.: N/A

Family Average Yearly Income: N/A

Mother's Name: Kalon (Deceased)

Father's Name:Dibbuk (Deceased)

Siblings Attending the School: N/A

Brief Description of Gifts: Mallach has the ability to absorb kinetic energy and convert it into another form.

Pet from home (if applicable): Raven named Mornever

Notes:
Malach is the first name of the Hebrew angel of death, the "H" in his middle name stands for the second part of the angel's name: Ha-Mavet

His last name-Totentanz-is the German word for la danse macabre or the "Dance Of Death"

The names he has given for his parents are the Turkish words for light and dark.

because the names he has provided to the academy for both himself and his parents directly pertain to morbid mythology, and his source of income is still unknown it is likely that Mallach has given false names and other information about himself.

Last edited by Sovuru on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Totentanz, Malach H.   Totentanz, Malach H. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Pending

Please make the appropriate edits before continuing.

Welcome to Beata, I'm glad you found us and I'm sorry if you've been waiting a while. However there is one thing that I am not very sure of and I'm so sorry, but I'm going to ask you to change it. The power, while awesome, isn't really acceptable. Despite what I assume you were trying to achieve it is like multiple powers and a character can only have one power. Now you could pick one of these you had listed or perhaps find a new one? I know you must've spent a bit of time on this, and I'm so sorry I have to ask you to change it!
    Once you've edited it feel free to shoot me a PM and I can look over it for you!
    Thanks!
    ~Lil

Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Totentanz, Malach H.   Totentanz, Malach H. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to Beata.

Yay! Like the power!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totentanz, Malach H.   Totentanz, Malach H. Empty

Back to top Go down

Totentanz, Malach H.
Page 1 of 1