Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato... Empty
PostSubject: I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato...   I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 pm

A young woman sat in the middle of the courtyard underneath a large tree, with her legs crossed and an assortment of flowers and vines before her, all the stems still long and freshly cut. It was a beautiful day, perhaps the last one before winter stopped rolling in, and she intended on taking every bit of advantage of it. The blonde looked on with careful concentration as she weaved each flower carefully together in a chain, being as gentle as possible - it wouldn't look as good if the flowers were all torn or smashed. She glanced around now and then to see if anything of interest was going on with anyone else in the area, but everything seemed to be fairly quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11709

PostSubject: Re: I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato...   I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm

If there was an award for the least improved, Morgan figured she'd have won it for that week. She had only been at school for three days, and already she had set four flowers on fire, burnt her instructor twice, and destroyed one of her favorite pairs of jeans. It was all so aggravating. She came here to get rid of her powers. She wanted to be able to experience a hug without the other person suffering second degree burns, or at least be able to accidentally bump into someone and not have them get hurt. She hated the looks she got after those incidents. Four schools and always some sort of rumor along the lines of her being a pyromaniac- or her personal favorite, a witch. It wasn't too far from the truth, she supposed.
The brown eyed girl was laying down on the grass, a blanket spread under her so she didn't accidentally set the courtyard on fire. Bugs would occasionally come to take a bite out of her, but they'd just end up little fried insects (a delicacy somewhere, she was sure.) which flashed bright for a second as they burned, then floated down as ashes. She figured one of the few pros of her power was the fact that she never got mosquito or ant bites, which was pretty nice. Of course, the cons completely outnumbered the pros in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

PostSubject: Re: I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato...   I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Brailynn leaned closer to her little braid of flowers, her hazel eyes narrowed in concentration before she tied another stem together tightly, pulling back and looking at it in concentration, making sure it wasn't sewn together crooked or anything. With a small smile of satisfaction at her work, she picked up another bright red rose and had begun to link it in before she glanced up on a whim, seeing a stranger laying down on a blanket a few meters away. She waited a few moments to see if the girl would look her way, but she didn't, and Lynn attended back to her little piles of plants and flowers. That was, until anyways, the breeze decided to pick up in that moment - scattering her piles of flowers into the air away from where she'd been sitting, over and towards the strangers direction. "Ah - hey!" She shouted in protest, helplessly grabbing at the air as most of her materials flew away. "Son of a ..." The young woman muttered before getting on her feet, chasing what she could down.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato...   I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think we know where she picked this up from, Tato...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: