Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11694

Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Emelia sat on her bed, looking down at the slip of paper in her hands. It had her name with her new dorm and house written on it, telling her where to go. She looked around at her small designated space. It was pretty pathetic that in the short week she had been there, she had already made a complete mess of her room. There were clothes all over the place, her sheets were in a pile at the end of her bed, and dishes lay haphazardly on her bedside table. She made a mental note to apologize to whoever her dormmates were as she began shoving clothes into her suitcase and dishes into the trash. After a few minutes, it looked (almost) good as new, but she decided there was little else she could do. Giving a slight wave to her bunk, she grabbed her stuff and made her way to the door, just as someone was entering.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10659

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

During that time, a peculiar kitsune-like girl was walking back. She wasn't very... Normal looking with two tails and cyber-galactic clothing. At the moment, she was wondering about what would happen when a person loses their contact lenses. She didn't know much about her powers, she didn't know how they worked. But, all she did know was that she could create such illusions that are almost too real. As Emelia was leaving the dorm, Aethra was moving in, but all she had was a few bags. There wasn't anything else she was curious about, except, you know, when people lose their contacts. Do they use glasses or rant over losing it? What about something else?
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11426

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Two brown bags stuffed with all her favorite clothes in hand, Jackie made her way down the initiate dorms hallway. She happened to pass by someone who looked a little odd. Like half-fox, half-human-alien-hybrid. At least it's what the girl looking like to her, anyway.
Might as well introduce herself. "Excuse me... I'd like to say 'hello'." She spoke monotonously.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Emelia stopped at let the two girls go past her. She did a double take, noticing one of them had... a fox tail? No, two of them. She set her stuff down, deciding she could spend a little more time here. Maybe make a friend or two. Maybe. Probably not. "Hey, um... I like your... tails. They're cool." She said, giving the girl a quick smile. Oh crap, that was really awkward. She's really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Crap, she totally forgot about those. They weren't illusions, those tails were dead real. As soon as she heard Emelia comment about them, the thought lingered that she didn't have any tails and within a few moments, they disappeared as if they weren't ever there. Hearing the other girl say a hello, she gave a nod of acknowledgement, realizing that this one... Wore contacts. Perfect! Now, to test her theory, she was going to make those red contacts disappear and wonder what would happen. Aethra gave a quick sly smile, but, the contacts already appeared to be gone before she got the chance to try and control her powers. That smile turned into a frown, but she quickly commented, "It appears that your eyes are... blue..."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:41 pm

At first Jackie wasn't sure what the girl was talking about. Was that a new way to say hello? That's when it dawned on her. Had she forgotten to put in her contacts again...? She dug frantically into one of the brown bags containing her clothes and pulled out a small handheld mirror. She flipped it open.
Eye color: Ice Blue.

The mirror case slammed closed, the glass shattering inside. Well that was just dandy. She glared at the stupid fragile piece of junk, making it turn into a stupid fragile piece of ice. "So it seems." She said in reply to the suddenly irritating girl. "Thank you for pointing out the ever so blatant OBVIOUS. Next time I need to hear stupid, i'll call you up."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Emelia's eyes widened at the stranger's sudden change in mood. "Hey, no need to be rude about it.." She stepped in tentatively. Hadn't her eyes been red a moment again, though? And wow, the weird space girl was missing her tails now. She decided not to say anything as now was not the time, but what the hell as going on?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:08 pm

That was a bit... Unexpected. She had the hypothesis that some people would grow frantic about losing their contacts, but losing their temper? Perhaps it may just have to do with having a split personality, she reasoned. However, having it depending on the eye color is quite interesting as the color blue often represents calmness and gentleness. Red was often noted as the sharp and violent one. Yet, it was opposite. Aethra realized that someone would get suspicious eventually, probably that one girl who she didn't affect, but still... Who knows? "My name is Aethra, I am pleased to meet you," she said with an elegant voice, bowing and completely ignoring Jackie's comment. It didn't really bother her - she'll live with it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Jackie rolled her eyes. Then she noticed that Aertha's tail was not there anymore. "Hey... Didn't you have some furry thing sticking out of your fanny?" She was suspicious of this. And something was telling her mischievous deeds were going down.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Emelia grinned and dramatically bowed back. "Emelia Summerton. Nice to meet you." She straightened up and look over at the now blue eyes girl, who wasn't being mean at the moment. She nodded in agreement, crossing her arms and eyeing both of the Initiates critically. "Yeah, I noticed the same thing, but I didn't want to say anything."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Aethra couldn't help but give another smile, although small, was basically saying that she was inwardly laughing at how Emelia had returned the gesture. "I assume then, that you are part of the Summer group now?" she replied before listening to Emelia and Jackie, then not knowing, her tails had disappeared. With a completely oblivious and confused look etched on her, the silver hair girl blinked a couple of times before peering back. "E-eh? I had tails?" she asked, keeping her glance away from the more experienced girl's critical glance. She wasn't exactly going to tell the truth, but it wasn't easy to tell she was lying because she keeps her mind blank often unless she's thinking about some sort of theory.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 pm

The ice around the mirror shattered when she saw her reflection. Her eyes... Weren't blue anymore. But they had been just minutes before... Something was telling her she had been the victim of trickery. And she was not amused. But she wasn't mad either. Just... unnaturally calm.

"It was a pleasure meeting you all." She gave a quick and polite bow at the girls, then picked up her brown clothes bags. "My name... Is Jackie." And then she was gone.

ooc: i swear she is not bipolar /crey

i suck iem srry
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Emelia blinked as she watched the girl leave. She looked over at Aethra and raised an eyebrow. "Well that was... interesting. She seems like an intriguing character." She commented slowly, making sure not to say anything insulting. Which she wouldn't have, because aside from being a bit off her rocker, Jackie didn't seem that bad. At least, from what a few minutes of mood swings could dictate.
She swayed on her feet for a moment, contemplating leaving as well, but decided to talk to the girl a bit longer. She hadn't exactly made many friends in the past few weeks, and she wanted to fix that. "So, you're new here, I guess. Me too. Well, not as new. I just got sorted. Speaking of which, how did you know I was going to Summer?" She wondered aloud, just realizing what the white haired girl had said moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 am

"That was... interesting," Aethra said in reply respectively. That was quite an intriguing experience to her. At least it showed something about her theory, but, well, it looks like she needs to test it on some other girl with contacts because the colors just were affecting the person's personality. She hadn't exactly met anyone like that before, so that was definitely a first. Maybe she could talk to Jackie later and ask some more, though at the moment, it would seem that no one knew of her powers. Lost in thought until Emelia asked her, the fox-like girl answered back, one of the fox ears on her head twitching, "A guess by your last name. It was lucky that I was right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~   Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, lame initiate dorms~
Page 1 of 1