Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Jason sat down on the couch, mindlessly watching tv and glancing up at the clock every now and then. The boy let out a long yawn. He could be doing other things right now... working out, bugging Evelyn, procrastinating on homework. But no. A younger student, Noa he recalled, had found him alone and asked for something rather strange. Well, strange at first, at least. At first, her request to be taught sign language threw him off a bit, but then he remembered seeing this girl float around near his brother every now and again. Suddenly, things started making a lot more sense.
He supposed he could do this for his little bro. Jaii needed more company around, especially as of late.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11329

PostSubject: Re: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Noa stared at herself in the mirror. She had been standing here for a full 5 minutes and somehow she couldn't bring herself to move away. What she was about to do was huge and at the same time it really not that big of a deal. She was just a friend, asking their friend's brother to help them communicate better. Nothing more, it's not like she liked him like that or anything... Because she didn't... They were just friends and she was doing what just friends did, but why was so nervous?

Shaking her head clear, the small girl slowly made her way over to the set meeting spot. She was punctual as always, but she felt off balance for not arriving five minutes early. Scooting her feet across the floor, the small girl approached Jace with a nervous squeak. "Ummm, excuse me!" The girl squeaked quietly her voice a notch higher than it's normal high-pitched tones. Noa tapped him lightly on his shoulder and waited with slightly wobbly knees.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:40 pm

The young man jumped a little when he felt someone poking at his shoulder, sitting forward and shooting his head around. His golden gaze looked at the girl, giving a curious look. Damn, she really was shy, wasn't she? But she was a cutie. His bro had done well, Jace decided with a small grin. "Hey, Noa - right?" Jason asked, nodding to himself. "You didn't have to sneak up behind me you know. Come around here and sit and we'll start real quick." He had actually had gone into a lot of thought as to how he was going to do this, exactly. He'd been able to speak sign language for a little over ten years now, and he couldn't remember exactly when and how it started, but he'd try his best. "Erm... Do you know any signs... at all?"
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Noa looked so discouraged, turning a bright shade of red and looking down at her petite penny loafers. "Yeah, Noa!" She said, with wide eyes and a cherry tinted face. Staring up at Jace, she felt extremely intimidated. For one thing, he was a full foot taller than she was and he was muscular too. Second, he was extremely and utterly attractive- which was very intimidating. Third, and most importantly, he was Jayden's brother, but her and Jaii were friends so it's not like that really mattered anyway...

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. Sorry. Sorry about saying sorry so much. Ahh, sorry. I'm sorry I mean- sor-" Her words were getting jumbled and she was starting the shake a little at the knees, turning a furious shade of red. "Sorry." Her voice was inflected with defeat, as she tilted her weight from left to right.

Signs? Um, no she didn't. Wow, this was really embarrassing. She didn't even think about reading a sign language book or anything, she was totally unprepared. Oh my, what if he said she was unteachable. Oh goodness, what if he started laughing at her. With wide eyes she shook her head no. "I can wave. Isn't that hello?" Noa asked, nervously biting her lip and letting out a strained, high pitched and nervous giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:21 pm

The young man stared blankly at her for a few moments before waving his hand, dismissing her apologies - since they weren't really needed, he though. "You're fine, you're fine..." He repeated, smiling enough for her to see. Jason hoped his light look and gentle tone would be enough to ease the girl out of her shyness a bit. Probably not, but it was worth a try. They were going to be spending a lot of time together starting now and he hoped each little teaching session wouldn't be this damn awkward. Surely, she just needed to get a little comfortable right?

Jace sigh and looked a bit thoughtful for a moment, smirking at Noa's guess. "Informally, yeah, I guess it could." He mused, "It'd probably just get you confused though. Here - Hold you hand up and flat and put your thumb to your temple." The young man held up his hand and did the same, out of example, before making a little salute-like gesture.

"Hello." He made the sign again, then putting his hand on his heart. "My -" Jace moved slowly, curling his thumbs and straightening his fingers, he tapped his hands together to make an 'x' like shape. "name is -" Holding his right hand in the air now, he made numerous shapes. "J - A - S - O - N." He put his hands now and looked expectantly at Noa, waiting for her to try.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Noa felt woozy at the sight of his smile. The attempt at a kind gesture had the opposite affect on her, and the girl swayed nervously. Comfortable would be challenging, especially with who he was... and what he looked like. She let out a nervous giggle, that was so unexpected she snorted and thus turned even deeper red.

But she was a determined girl and she wouldn't let this embarrassment overcome her. She held out her palm and tried to follow Jace's move, but she was inexperienced and even what seemed like an easy task was a little bit sloppy. Noa was just nervous and in no time she'd have this whole sign language thing down to a science.

Or so she thought, but when Jace started signing, the girl just kind of looked at him. "Hello..." Salute. All right, okay she knew that. What was next? "M-my..." Hand on heart. Hey this wasn't so bad. "Name is..." X- thingy. Sloppy, but still understandable. But then she froze, that was way to fast and she was positive she wouldn't be introducing herself to Jaii as his brother. "I'm sorry, can you do that again. A little slower... please? Sorry." Noa said to him quietly, staring at him with wide eyes, before she noticed she had just said sorry too many times... again! After that realization she turned red again, and just kind of stared at him awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]   A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly] Empty

Back to top Go down

A WHOLE NEW WOOORRLLDDD lolidk [Ebs and Lilly]
Page 1 of 1