Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sitting alone as always.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11397

Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Carson burst out laughing and looked at the girl. "Wanna go on a date with me?" He looked t the girl and waited.

Kjnara looked up as she gagged. "Holy shit."
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11453

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Since Jackie was a usually calm gal, her face showed absolutely no sign of embarrassment at the sudden question. She nodded without hesitance . "Sure, why not? But where?" She coughed a few times more.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Carson shook his head. "I don't know actually. I didn't really think we'd get to that step..."

Kjnara rolled her eyes. "Oh god."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Her eyes narrowed. "So... You were just teasing me? She gripped the side of the door. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Carson looked up surprised. "What? No! I just didn't think you would say yes...." Carson looked at the girls hand, which looked like it was turning white from the pressure of it on the door nob.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 pm

"I dislike men who have no confidence in themselves! You've made me feel so foolish!" Her grip on the door became even more intense for a second before she let go and stormed off. What an idiot! making her look like that! Her face was slightly red, but that was because of how mad Carson had made her. And maybe a little bit of a blush... But nobody had to know that!
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 pm

"I... I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to! Please! I just didn't think you'd say yes! I felt like an idiot!" Carson ran up to Jackie and turned her around. "Please."

Kjnara watched and ran after her brother. "Let go of her! If she doesn't wan to date you, leave her alone!" Kjnara slapped her brother'a face.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:17 pm

As Kjnara's hand met Carson's face, Jackie's foot also met his crouch. "Keep your hands off of me!" As she glared at him with rage, frost began to form in his hair. Sure she couldn't freeze other people with her freeze vision, but other parts of them such as clothing and hair could be. And she was contemplating whether or not to freeze his hair and break it off so he'd be bald.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 am

Carson yelled. "What the hell? I didn't do shit!" Carson rubbed his hair a frost thickened on it. 

Kjnara laughed and yelled at her brother. "You're an idiot! You think a girl is gonna wanna kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:45 pm

"First you say you're sorry, then you say you haven't done anything. Are you a liar too?" Okay... Jackie was starting to have a little fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Carson laughed and turned around. "What ever. I'm done."

Kjnara laughed at her brother and went to stand by Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 pm

It was uncharacteristic of her to do this but she held out a fist to Kjnara, indicating a "fist bump". "Next time I see you, Carson, you had better have learned some manners."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Carson walked away and laughed again. "What ever. You probably won't." Carson laughed louder and walked away.

Kjnara gave Jackie a fist bump. "Good luck with that Carson."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting alone as always.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3