Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Twins Arrive!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10363

The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Katsuo gave a small, friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, Lamia." He replied, feeling a small sense of relief that things were at least a little less awkward now; at least for him it was. He had no idea what was going on in this girl's head, which is partially why he felt like he was going to hurt her feelings if he said a word or spoke too loudly. He's never actually met any shy people in the past, unless you count himself; which you shouldn't since he doesn't talk to himself.
"Sorry if I startled you a minute ago...My intentions were good, I promise." He had no idea what to say, so he just sort of started saying...stuff. How do you talk to girls? Or anyone, for that matter. Everyone was either really cool and collected, with a little too much pride to handle, while others were quiet and nervous. He didn't know how to handle any of them.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Well... That was a little sudden. She was pretty sure he wasn't exactly the one who talked to people most of the time... Pretty sure, even for strong naivety. Lamia was wondering whether or not how people would sort themselves if they were forced to by personalities. There was the fact that there were the houses, but how did they even test you? What is this, Harry Potter? //shot Twiddling her fingers around, unsure of how she should respond in any possible way. Really, it was hard enough to talk to someone, but how they would react was a completely different case, a really different case. Of all things, this must be the most awkward position she's ever been put in. Let's see there was up 'til age 9, coma for four years, only woke up about two years ago and had no idea what had changed... Yeah, most awkward situation ever. She just looked away, ignoring the smile and what he had said - even if it was sincere. She didn't know that, she just doesn't trust easily. Really, she scarcely trusts her own brother, even if she did depend on him and others. Lamia was just... not going to respond at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Yes //shot

Katsuo blinked, the smile fading. He himself hadn't even noticed it. Had he said something wrong? She didn't seem to want to look at him...Or continue talking to him, for that matter. His eyes instinctively avoided looking at her, and he awkwardly pushed some of his hair out of his face with a hand, not knowing what to do or say now. So instead he just put his hands in his pockets and kind of looked around, being new to the school and all. The awkward silence was lengthening. Maybe he should just...Leave? No that'd be sudden and extremely rude. Well, under normal circumstances he'd probably do it anyways, but he didn't want to make Lamia think she was weird and that he was trying to avoid her. That's not what was happening at all. Just two quiet people "conversing". See what I did there, with the quotes and everything? Heheheno
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes, I totally saw it there. "I-i'm s-sorry... I'm not very good with t-talking to new people..." the girl said, feeling a bit embarrassed that she had such a stupid move. She was seriously going to scare people away and hurt them to the core if she kept going. At least she was brave enough to break the super long silence. And.. it started again. How do quiet people talk with each other? They barely hold a conversation with out-going people. Why couldn't she be more like her brother? They were literally, almost opposite of each other. She would've offered a tour, but how could she even bother to explain things. Let alone the fact that she barely arrived to the school herself, needing help here and there to navigate. Really big school. Really.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Katsuo blinked in surprise. So she decided to say something? Well, better than the two of them standing there all day. "Uh, it's fine, really..." He assured her, though his voice had gone a bit quiet again from the awkwardness. "I...I'm not the best at talking to people either to tell the truth." He looked down slightly, a little embarrassed. Okay doofus, looks like you messed up enough to get her to speak to you. Real smooth. Wait did that even make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:46 pm

"S-so... S-see you l-later? I-I need to h-head back... My brother w-will be looking for me..." Lamia said nervously, as she started to turn towards the dorms. Well, Kearn probably was looking for her if you know him and his protective personality. Like really, who wouldn't freak out if their sister was in a coma for four years and woke up only two years ago? "B-bye..." And with that she left. Oh wow, you're bad at saying farewells too Lamia, good for you. So, just pretend she was never there.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 pm

"O-oh of course...Bye." Katsuo waved goodbye to her rather awkwardly, then turned to look at his sister. Was Aiko still talking to those siblings? Perhaps he would just stay over here. He leaned against the tree, looking up at the sky above them. Well, that conversation could have gone better. Much, much better. Still, Lamia made him think about himself...Did he act that way around people? He always knew he was bad at talking with people, but how bad, he didn't know. Though, he supposed he wouldn't min bumping into her again some time. She was an interesting girl. With a sigh, Katsuo let himself melt into the shadows, disappearing from sight. He wanted to think in peace. Aiko wouldn't mind, and his stuff wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twins Arrive!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2