Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Taken a Swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11385

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Kjnara sat at the pool than got up and went to the diving board. She pulled her hair back, jumped up and down on the board, than jumped off and did a front flip. She splashed in the pool loudly. Rising out of the water and took a deep breath. "Ahhhh. That was a good front flip!" Kjnara laughed and swam to the edge of the pool and got out. Maybe someone else will come. Kjnara thought hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11737

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

And the person to join her was Lindsey. The young girl always had a thing for sports and it was always fun to be able to go to the pool even when it was freezing and snowing outside. Walking into the gym, she quickly undressed to show a nice-fitting, one-piece swimsuit underneath her clothing. It wasn't very decorative, definitely more used for sporting than casual swimming. As Lindsey turned around though, she was actually quite surprised to see someone else using the pool. This routine had become a regular thing for her and after so long, this was one of the very few times she ever saw anyone in here. "Hey!" she said, trying to start a conversation before she jumped into the pool with a small splash. Pulling herself back to the surface of the water, she began treading water while giving the girl a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Kjnara looked up. "Hey! Er.... I know this is awkward, but do you have a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 pm

It took Lindsey a moment to answer. She made her way to the edge of the pool before looking at the girl with a slight look of confusion. It was a little strange to start a conversation with, but it wasn't terrible. "Um... no, I don't. Why?" she asked, hoping that she wasn't being pushy, but she really wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 pm

"I don't know... It's just guys are hard to find here and I was just wondering." Kjnara smiled and looked down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm

"Oh, um, okay then," she replied to the new girl, giving her a small strange look before shrugging it off. It really wasn't that big of a deal, except for the fact that Lindsey still barely knew anyone here and she had been at Beata since the beginning of the school year. It was really sad, but at least she was kind of enjoying herself. "By the way, I'm Lindsey. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taken a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken a Swim   Taken a Swim Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken a Swim
Page 1 of 1